Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 06:52 AM
RE: Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable
(17-09-2015 06:48 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 06:47 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  I'll do just that my friend. I haven't read it. I'll read it and come back to you. Thanks for the tip. Any other gems? I only know one...

I had a quick look. Didn't catch my interest.

Supremely because I follow the worship of Abraham...

You had a quick look? Idiot. Read the book. Julian is a decendent of Constantine who grew up immersed in the church.

I think his education trumps yours. He became Roman emperor. You can compete with that?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
17-09-2015, 06:53 AM
(17-09-2015 06:48 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 06:47 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  I'll do just that my friend. I haven't read it. I'll read it and come back to you. Thanks for the tip. Any other gems? I only know one...

I had a quick look. Didn't catch my interest.

Thank you for the brief opportunity to speak with siblings of the human race and share personalities and character's.

Sorry for the shitty grammar, spelling, etc: My mind works too fast for me to keep up so I just smash out what I can and hope for the best.

Truly though, I'm not trying to convert. Just trying to get to know my neighbours in an ever crowded and diversified world.

I might be Aussie, but I follow the guy who was sent to perfect manners. I'm a Muslim. No hard feelings at all. Peace be upon you.
17-09-2015, 06:53 AM
(17-09-2015 05:53 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  ...
The most amusing irony is the fractal of which you are all, currently, a part of; in one way or another. Talking about God. Wink

Not quite. Very little of this site is talk about god(s).

Often talk is about the concept of god(s) ... mainly poking fun, though. Big Grin

(17-09-2015 06:05 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 06:00 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The following from infidels.

The internet has plenty of information on both sides of the issue. The conclusion that seems inescapable is credulity is affirmed only through presupposition.

Fact remains is that evidences supports astronomical and microbiological information was revealed in the 6th century... Things that were only confirmed in the 20th century with complete surety.

Exactly.

Thales --> Aristotle --> Mo's boys --> Darwin (humankind enters adolescence) --> Dennett / Dawkins / Hawking etc.

There's a reason we've moved on from Windows NT and left the abacus far behind.

Hehehe! "Lamps"! That cracks me up every time. Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load Lamps!

(17-09-2015 06:21 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  The amusing thing is I have, hopefully, abided by a certain decorum that has enabled me to share, by request - more than once - information of what knowledge I have.

I have stated twice; I'm here to talk to thinking atheists. The website title, is it accurate? Or don't you have a single brain amongst you.

I'm not proselytising anyone. I'm answering questions that you have asked of your own free will.

Accept inception is real because I never put those thoughts in your head. I answered questions. The rest is and always has been, a conversation for the individual. Not the collective.

You are all clearly devoid of knowledge. If you want answers you think you won't get, go read the Qur'an. In English, it'll either blow your mind or switch it off. I don't care either way. I still have every one of you thinking about God...

No hard feelings at all...

Godspeed.

Nope ... repeat ... thinking about the concept(s) of god(s).

As I said, I have read that tome (more than once) but I guess you have not:

Quote: questions that you have asked of your own free will.

Schoolboy error. D minus.

But I agree, you have been polite.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
17-09-2015, 06:54 AM
(17-09-2015 06:52 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 06:48 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  I had a quick look. Didn't catch my interest.

You had a quick look? Idiot. Read the book. Julian is a decendent of Constantine who grew up immersed in the church.

I think his education trumps yours. He became Roman emperor. You can compete with that?

Nope, did you know Roman Catholics existed before Mary's time?
17-09-2015, 06:54 AM
(17-09-2015 06:53 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 06:48 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  I had a quick look. Didn't catch my interest.

Thank you for the brief opportunity to speak with siblings of the human race and share personalities and character's.

Sorry for the shitty grammar, spelling, etc: My mind works too fast for me to keep up so I just smash out what I can and hope for the best.

Truly though, I'm not trying to convert. Just trying to get to know my neighbours in an ever crowded and diversified world.

I might be Aussie, but I follow the guy who was sent to perfect manners. I'm a Muslim. No hard feelings at all. Peace be upon you.

You are an Aussie? Thanks for the shame!

Ignorant unread uneducated dickhead!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
17-09-2015, 06:56 AM
(17-09-2015 06:54 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 06:52 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You had a quick look? Idiot. Read the book. Julian is a decendent of Constantine who grew up immersed in the church.

Nope, did you know Roman Catholics existed before Mary's time?

Stop embarrassing yourself. You are unread. Have no clue. Go circumcise your self like that idiot Origen. Ever heard of him? I bet not.

You are out of your depth and embarrassing Australians.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
17-09-2015, 07:00 AM
Truthfully; I'm grateful to those of you who have shared a genuinely personal take on life. Not for want of humour Smile I submitted myself willingly to scrutiny. Relentless even.

DLJ I'm curious to understand, can you give me a direction to assess as far as "counter-intuition" resources are concerned?

I humbly submit, If I come across information that refutes with certainty, that which I follow, I will give it up for something better. Swear to God.
17-09-2015, 07:00 AM
(17-09-2015 06:54 AM)Banjo Wrote:  ...
You are an Aussie? Thanks for the shame!

Ignorant unread uneducated dickhead!

Struggling to resist the predictable Brit to Aussie comment regarding sending away our ...

No! I won't be tempted.

Angel

17-09-2015, 07:02 AM
(17-09-2015 06:56 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 06:54 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  Nope, did you know Roman Catholics existed before Mary's time?

Stop embarrassing yourself. You are unread. Have no clue. Go circumcise your self like that idiot Origen. Ever heard of him? I bet not.

You are out of your depth and embarrassing Australians.

109. Al-Kafirun (The Disbelievers, Atheists)

1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!

2. I worship not that which ye worship,

3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,

5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

6. To you be your Way, and to me mine.
17-09-2015, 07:04 AM
(17-09-2015 07:00 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  Truthfully; I'm grateful to those of you who have shared a genuinely personal take on life. Not for want of humour Smile I submitted myself willingly to scrutiny. Relentless even.

DLJ I'm curious to understand, can you give me a direction to assess as far as "counter-intuition" resources are concerned?

I humbly submit, If I come across information that refutes with certainty, that which I follow, I will give it up for something better. Swear to God.

Well, apart from the obvious that an oath banked by Odin etc. carries no weight here, I'll take you at your word.

Next time I'm running a course in Melbourne you can sign up and I'll give you all the counter-intuition you can eat.

Only AU$2,000 for a 3-day course. Bargain.

Thumbsup