Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable
(17-09-2015 07:13 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:11 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  Having a manic moment?

nope, I've been high the whole time Big Grin

I don't think I've understood these sort of post that pop up from time to time.

It seems to me that you've caught some rhythm in your head, that allows you to quickly churn out a series of cryptic haiku like sentences, which in better more creative hands might even be clever.

I don't think your high, I think you likely hit some manic spurt, that likely explains the pace, the lack of self-awareness, and that overcompensated confidence. Shave that edge off, and perhaps you'll have something to actually say, some point to actually make, some question to actually raise. Something worth responding to, other than wondering about your mental state at the current time.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tomasia's post
17-09-2015, 07:35 AM
Gonna love you and leave you for now.

Sincerely; I'm interested to know what beliefs you guys have. I'm curious to learn.

If the mods want me gone - so be it.

If it is to be it is up to me, if it is to be - so be it.

Grandfather's.
17-09-2015, 07:39 AM
That is the straight and narrow. I can forgive the Yanks because they grow up immersed in this stupid shit. But an Australian? You are a moron. God is a product of ancient imagination and wishful thinking. I cannot forgive a modern Australian for believing such obvious BS. I am frankly ashamed of you.

Fuck off idiot.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
17-09-2015, 07:43 AM
(17-09-2015 07:34 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  I don't think I've understood these sort of post that pop up from time to time.

It seems to me that you've caught some rhythm in your head, that allows you to quickly churn out a series of cryptic haiku like sentences, which in better more creative hands might even be clever.

It's hard enough keeping up with the legitimate conversations on a forum let alone keeping up with all of them. Considering I'm a newbie forum type person, cut me a break.

I suspect you may be correct. I indeed suffer from disabilities. Frontal lobe, lower back, an ADHD child with a drug history and was molested under 5.

I'm also trying to be mindful of the T&C's. And individual reactions based on respective knowledge bases. And a whole bunch of other things.

My ability to conceptualise or articulate is substantially worse off than my ability to understand concepts. Head trauma is the likely cause. Despite the differences I am also relying on your ability to conceptualise or understand a presented message.

Given that so many variables determine a successfully transmitted message; your knowledge is also under scrutiny - just like mine.
[+] 1 user Likes ahp2015's post
17-09-2015, 07:44 AM
(17-09-2015 07:39 AM)Banjo Wrote:  That is the straight and narrow. I can forgive the Yanks because they grow up immersed in this stupid shit. But an Australian? You are a moron. God is a product of ancient imagination and wishful thinking. I cannot forgive a modern Australian for believing such obvious BS. I am frankly ashamed of you.

Fuck off idiot.

Prove he does not exist...
17-09-2015, 07:45 AM
(17-09-2015 07:43 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  your knowledge is also under scrutiny - just like mine.

Disprove my belief and I will change it...
17-09-2015, 07:46 AM
(17-09-2015 06:53 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  ...
I'm a Muslim.

Which brand, by the way?

I can't think of any spin-off sects that are OK with marijuana (using it, not growing and selling it, naturally).

Although I can see why that might be useful for recruitment.

Consider

17-09-2015, 07:47 AM
(17-09-2015 07:44 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:39 AM)Banjo Wrote:  That is the straight and narrow. I can forgive the Yanks because they grow up immersed in this stupid shit. But an Australian? You are a moron. God is a product of ancient imagination and wishful thinking. I cannot forgive a modern Australian for believing such obvious BS. I am frankly ashamed of you.

Fuck off idiot.

Prove he does not exist...
The burden of proof is yours alone really Facepalm
17-09-2015, 07:52 AM
(17-09-2015 07:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 06:53 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  ...
I'm a Muslim.

Which brand, by the way?

I can't think of any spin-off sects that are OK with marijuana.

Although I can see why that might be useful for recruitment.

Consider

Sunni - Don't worry, i'll be punished. That much is certain. And because I know that, I couldn't really care less what others think. I have my own neck to save without wasting time on ignorami. But I am willing to find out because I want the opportunity to learn something new.

I want it to be proven that I have nothing in common with an Atheist, just like I'm told in the Qur'an.

Due respects to those who have been respectfully patient with me. Direct questions have now been asked. You were advised.
17-09-2015, 07:53 AM
(17-09-2015 07:47 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:44 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  Prove he does not exist...
The burden of proof is yours alone really Facepalm

Lol no dramas.

Happy with my proof. Wink