Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 07:53 AM
RE: Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable
OP: you're right, you just identified the wrong God. No shame on you, but FSM is a much better and more righteous God. Drop the Allah bullshit and come to the side of Truth.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-09-2015, 07:55 AM
(17-09-2015 07:53 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:47 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The burden of proof is yours alone really Facepalm

Lol no dramas.

Happy with my proof. Wink

unless you have something better...
17-09-2015, 07:57 AM
(17-09-2015 07:52 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Which brand, by the way?

I can't think of any spin-off sects that are OK with marijuana.

Although I can see why that might be useful for recruitment.

Consider

Sunni - Don't worry, i'll be punished. That much is certain. And because I know that, I couldn't really care less what others think. I have my own neck to save without wasting time on ignorami. But I am willing to find out because I want the opportunity to learn something new.

I want it to be proven that I have nothing in common with an Atheist, just like I'm told in the Qur'an.

Due respects to those who have been respectfully patient with me. Direct questions have now been asked. You were advised.

No worries mate. I live in a Sunni-ish community. A nice one not the taliban / hezbollah / al qaeda kind of Sunni.

But ... Another schoolboy error.

Your wish will not be granted. According to that book of yours, you have one fundamental thing in common with non-believers?

Can you tell what it is yet?

Big Grin

17-09-2015, 07:59 AM
(17-09-2015 07:34 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  the lack of self-awareness.

help a brother out... sincerely. What lack of self awareness?
17-09-2015, 08:01 AM
(17-09-2015 07:57 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Can you tell what it is yet?

Big Grin

Choice.

So give me the information that I appear to be missing? At what point does the teacher teach? Or the student learn? I'm going on what I've learnt so far. I started learning less than 6 months ago.
17-09-2015, 08:02 AM
(17-09-2015 07:59 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:34 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  the lack of self-awareness.

help a brother out... sincerely. What lack of self awareness?

Something that theists have...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-09-2015, 08:03 AM
(17-09-2015 07:43 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:34 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  I don't think I've understood these sort of post that pop up from time to time.

It seems to me that you've caught some rhythm in your head, that allows you to quickly churn out a series of cryptic haiku like sentences, which in better more creative hands might even be clever.

It's hard enough keeping up with the legitimate conversations on a forum let alone keeping up with all of them. Considering I'm a newbie forum type person, cut me a break.

I suspect you may be correct. I indeed suffer from disabilities. Frontal lobe, lower back, an ADHD child with a drug history and was molested under 5.

I'm also trying to be mindful of the T&C's. And individual reactions based on respective knowledge bases. And a whole bunch of other things.

My ability to conceptualise or articulate is substantially worse off than my ability to understand concepts. Head trauma is the likely cause. Despite the differences I am also relying on your ability to conceptualise or understand a presented message.

Given that so many variables determine a successfully transmitted message; your knowledge is also under scrutiny - just like mine.

You'll wind down, you always wind down, but unfortunately in most case that occurs, after you shit the bed of your new home so badly, that you get booted. Not because you were a martyr, because no one expects you to be anyone else besides your first impression, especially given those "so many variables".

I'm not hear to join those who understandably gathered around with pitch forks seeing you out, but wondering if you might be able to get it together before they do.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
17-09-2015, 08:05 AM
(17-09-2015 08:01 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:57 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Can you tell what it is yet?

Big Grin

Choice.

So give me the information that I appear to be missing? At what point does the teacher teach? Or the student learn? I'm going on what I've learnt so far. I started learning less than 6 months ago.

You were close but you missed it by 180 degrees.

According to what you have learned so far, is everything that happens at the will of allah or not?

17-09-2015, 08:06 AM
(17-09-2015 08:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:59 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  help a brother out... sincerely. What lack of self awareness?

Something that theists have...

Then can you teach me what you know?
17-09-2015, 08:06 AM
(17-09-2015 05:04 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 05:02 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  I'd like to understand - first hand - at the very least appreciate, what it is that separates an atheist from a believer?

One god less.

Damn you Johnny! You screwed up my 6666 likes given. Had to give you #6667 for this one. Angry

To ahp2015:
Allow me to also welcome you and impart some words of hard-gained wisdom.

Intuition illuminates spontaneous sensations and the world transcends universal facts thus Transcendence is at the heart of irrational excellence. Notice I use a capital “T” for Transcendence, this is a subtle, yet important point. Keep in mind that emotional intelligence regulates self-righteous miracles.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce