Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable
(17-09-2015 07:59 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:34 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  the lack of self-awareness.

help a brother out... sincerely. What lack of self awareness?

All I mean here by that, is that ability to recognize your own emotional state at a given moment, like the semi-frantic pace you might be operating under, and that awareness of how that comes off to others.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2015, 08:11 AM
(17-09-2015 08:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  You were close but you missed it by 180 degrees.

According to what you have learned so far, is everything that happens at the will of allah or not?

Depends on the level of the understanding. I have arguments for and against that essentially circumambulate themselves.

From what I've understood; It is written a day of birth, a day of death, the persons inclincations and whether or not they will be saved or humiliated. The rest is by choice and consideration for your beliefs based on your environment.

i.e. a person entering Islam and learning what they did not know before is considered guided, but only to the level of what Allah swt wills. He may be completely ignorant to real depth of understanding available.
17-09-2015, 08:12 AM
(17-09-2015 08:08 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:59 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  help a brother out... sincerely. What lack of self awareness?

All I mean here by that, is that ability to recognize your own emotional state at a given moment, like the semi-frantic pace you might be operating under, and that awareness of how that comes off to others.

And if I went in knowing that I would be treated the way you imply?
17-09-2015, 08:13 AM
(17-09-2015 07:27 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:21 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Um, except thoughts aren't unseen... they're just 'hidden'.

Put some one in an MRI... You'll see their thoughts quick enough.

So.. what are some of these 'unseen' things you are into?

Can you see their mental images that they experience? Or the emotions they feel experiencing it? Mind you I've said 'see' not appreciate.

Not to crash hot with what the images of an MRI show... but am pretty sure those in the know have seen LOTS of really interesting things when it comes to how the neurons in the brain do their thing.

Now, going out on a bit of a limb, but I am kind of certain that the clever folks actually have seen new thoughts coming into being as they've watched the neurons of a scanned person's brain make the neural network that is a 'memory' form.

Am sure the cleverer people on the forums can maybe offer a link even?

So, short answer would be 'Yes', then. Smile
17-09-2015, 08:13 AM
(17-09-2015 05:16 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  Do you know your history?

When was it first noted of the existence of 7 layers to our atmosphere...?

You might want to read the following first, it may dissuade you from your understanding of the “7 layer atmosphere”.

(29-03-2013 01:09 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  In a court of law with unbiased and unaffected jurors who were not indoctrinated by the standard cosmological theory of a spinning convex earth in a vast endless universe, the evidence presented for an inverted earth with a glass artifice 62-70 miles high would hold beyond any shadow of any reasonable doubt. Now the question is what entirely objective and empirical scientist would affirm this, without possessing any fear of their life?

In light of other factors that convince me that there is a glass canopy 62-70 miles high, such as tektites (their origins still plaguing scientists), auroras (comparably to a CRT tube with the electrons hitting a phosphorus coated GLASS causing it to glow), short-wave radio (the ionosphere 'acting' as a sheet of glass that reflects and project radio waves to the other side of earth), ozone (air ionizers with glass plates replicating the fresh air smell), atmospheric optics (rainbows, halos, glories, circumzenith arcs, sundogs, all alluding being products of light and its various spectral colors appearing on reflective water vapors), comet's tail (chromatic aberration, splitting of red and blues due to different indexes of refraction for each color with the curvature of the tail created by the spherical glass canopy), atmospheric lightning (sprites and how they offed at 100km - elves), UV block, greenhouse effect, fusion crust on meteorites (burnt glass where the conventional explanation is dissed for a much easier one where the meteor passed through a layer of glass and melted through, encapsulating the rock), sun and moon scale optics illusion at the horizon (atmospheric refraction due to a literal glass canopy), cloud coloration (prism dispersion of colors at different regions of the sky), moon color shifts (same prism dispersion of colors), stellar aberration (rotating earth dissed for simpler explanation of the glass canopy warping ever so slightly at different times of the year causing minute displacement of "appeared" position of stars), red shift of stars (not Doppler Effect but again prismatic dispersion of glass-filtered light from beneath the atmosphere gelling the stars at similar altitudes with same red color) meteor showers (just small space rocks skidding across the glass and causing a glowing trail), upper atmospheric lightning called sprites capping off at 62 miles high with flat plasma disc dispersion called elves, ball lightning (newly found experiments conclude they are products of ions forming from glass) ...I'd say a complete revamping of conventional macro-science is well overdue.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
17-09-2015, 08:21 AM
(17-09-2015 08:11 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 08:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  You were close but you missed it by 180 degrees.

According to what you have learned so far, is everything that happens at the will of allah or not?

Depends on the level of the understanding. I have arguments for and against that essentially circumambulate themselves.

From what I've understood; It is written a day of birth, a day of death, the persons inclincations and whether or not they will be saved or humiliated. The rest is by choice and consideration for your beliefs based on your environment.

i.e. a person entering Islam and learning what they did not know before is considered guided, but only to the level of what Allah swt wills. He may be completely ignorant to real depth of understanding available.

Indeed. That's the modern interpretation ... fortunately.

So in that, you (the believer) and I (the rejecter of your claims) are alike ... so says the quran.

In the past, it was not read thusly. Mo said (allegedly) that everything was at the will of allah hence a deterministic faith evolved ... hence all the raping and killing ('cos y'know, allahu akbar etc.).

This makes Islam a non-ethical doctrine and worth ignoring for that alone.

After all, what's the point of a guidebook that does not guide?

Laugh out load

17-09-2015, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2015 08:35 AM by Tomasia.)
(17-09-2015 08:12 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 08:08 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  All I mean here by that, is that ability to recognize your own emotional state at a given moment, like the semi-frantic pace you might be operating under, and that awareness of how that comes off to others.

And if I went in knowing that I would be treated the way you imply?

Like if you intentionally went into someone's house and took a dump all over their furniture, knowing fully well what the outcome of that would be, and that this outcome would likely be warranted?

I'm not sure why you would want to do that, but sure.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
[+] 1 user Likes Tomasia's post
17-09-2015, 08:32 AM
(17-09-2015 08:21 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Mo said (allegedly) that everything was at the will of allah hence a deterministic faith evolved ... hence all the raping and killing ('cos y'know, allahu akbar etc.).

Can you elaborate? That's a very sharp statement from one with any knowledge. Do you have sources? Are they verified? Are existential proofs, available today, refutable? If so, how?
17-09-2015, 08:35 AM
(17-09-2015 08:23 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  Like if you intentionally went into someone house and took a dump all over their furniture, knowing fully well what the outcome of that would be, and that this outcome would likely be warranted?

I'm not sure why you would want to do that, but sure.

I'm a newbie to forums and etiquette. I just say what I'm thinking. It seems to be the place to do it. Evidently.

To that point, I apologise for 'taking a dump' in your house. I meant no harm. I came seeking information. Genuinely.
17-09-2015, 08:40 AM
(17-09-2015 08:35 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  I'm a newbie to forums and etiquette. I just say what I'm thinking. It seems to be the place to do it. Evidently.

To that point, I apologise for 'taking a dump' in your house. I meant no harm. I came seeking information. Genuinely.

It's not my house, I'm just an overstayed guest here. I can't say it bothers me personally one way or the other how you behave, but I would prefer than you're able to stick around, and learn to moderate yourself in a way that makes that possible.

Best of luck.

[+] 2 users Like Tomasia's post