*Peruses back a few posts...*

Hmm.. seems not.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
17-09-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable
(17-09-2015 04:48 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 04:44 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Don't ya just love it when theists continue to pitch truth without foundation. May the lord Satan bless you and bring you safely to his sulphurous realm.....there that's my undeniable truth lolz Tongue

that you acknowledge Shayatin is proof enough you believe in God. Satan fears God, but not as much as me... and Satan knows God...

I'll see you at Judgement Day sweetheart.

[Image: draw_mohammed_day_680.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-09-2015, 05:37 AM
(17-09-2015 09:42 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Once you've shown that there really are 7 layers we can look at whether or not your book is actually talking about that or if you are just interpreting it that way to make it fit your preconceptions.

Today, it is known that the world's atmosphere consists of different layers that lie on top of each other. Based on the criteria of chemical contents or air temperature, the definitions made have determined the atmosphere of the earth as seven layers. According to the "Limited Fine Mesh Model (LFMMII)," a model of atmosphere used to estimate weather conditions for 48 hours, the atmosphere is also 7 layers. According to the modern geological definitions the seven layers of atmosphere are as follows:

1. Troposphere

2. Stratosphere

3. Mesosphere

4. Thermosphere

5. Exosphere

6. Ionosphere

7. Magnetosphere
18-09-2015, 05:43 AM
(17-09-2015 11:54 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Does he believe in the pedo prophet Muhammad or the fabricated hero-god construct of jesus?

I fear God. That's all.

I class all Prophets as being of mankind. Beyond that I just try to stick as close to the generic messages spread across the world throughout religion. e.g. don't steal, don't cheat, don't kill... Because I'm terrified of the concept of something powerful enough to create, know, see, according to widely accepted beliefs, everything.

But i'm only human. We're prone to err.

A blessing and reaction to the heart of choice.
18-09-2015, 05:47 AM
(17-09-2015 10:18 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'll see you at Judgement Day sweetheart.

[Image: draw_mohammed_day_680.jpg]
[/quote]

lol I'm going to wind up there just like anybody else. Did you miss that? Or did you just take it personally? I'm as screwed as the next person. If I have punishment waiting for me, there ain't a thing I can do about it. Maybe just try my best to be a nice human being and hope for the best.
18-09-2015, 05:51 AM
(18-09-2015 05:47 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  lol I'm going to wind up there just like anybody else. Did you miss that? Or did you just take it personally? I'm as screwed as the next person. If I have punishment waiting for me, there ain't a thing I can do about it. Maybe just try my best to be a nice human being and hope for the best.

Good for you. Enjoy your punishment. Suck it up and take it on the chin Joe. You obviously deserve it. Such a terrible person you are.

Do you really believe you deserve such punishment? Have you murdered, have you raped?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-09-2015, 05:54 AM
(17-09-2015 11:17 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The Koran also states sperm come from the backbone its no more enlightened or true than any other holy book as well as being highly misogynistic homophobic etc, listen fella we hear these tired old arguments and apologetics all the time so unless you have anything better this is a waste of your time and ours. You are not more enlightened you and your unsubstantiated beliefs are dinosaurs and you don't know any divine truth. I suspect that you are here to proselytize and wind up what you call kaffir which is insulting so put up or shut up

You chose to comment my friend. As a courtesy I am responding because, like it or not, I have an answer. Whether or not you care to find out what the answer is, that has already been given in response to your conjecture, is not in my power to control or care. Ergo; this is not proselytizing. I'm responding. Whether or not you have an opinion after comprehending the answer is another matter entirely. It's all based on choice, which, subjectively, is a God given gift. That you have a brain is a gift. Let alone who gave it to you or how much of it you use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0GO27aMxg8

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Sci...uction.htm
18-09-2015, 05:59 AM
(18-09-2015 05:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Do you really believe you deserve such punishment? Have you murdered, have you raped?

what kind of nut job are you? You crucified me in previous posts. What makes you think I care what you think of my knowledge of my own punishment. Worry about yourself you halfwit.
18-09-2015, 06:02 AM

Good for you. Enjoy your punishment. Suck it up and take it on the chin Joe. You obviously deserve it. Such a terrible person you are.

Do you really believe you deserve such punishment? Have you murdered, have you raped?
[/quote]

To add insult to injury - did you miss the inference that I posed? "If I have punishment waiting for me... I have no idea what's coming. Just suppositions.

Sorry mate, I'll highlight it next time.
18-09-2015, 06:07 AM
(18-09-2015 05:37 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 09:42 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Once you've shown that there really are 7 layers we can look at whether or not your book is actually talking about that or if you are just interpreting it that way to make it fit your preconceptions.

Today, it is known that the world's atmosphere consists of different layers that lie on top of each other. Based on the criteria of chemical contents or air temperature, the definitions made have determined the atmosphere of the earth as seven layers. According to the "Limited Fine Mesh Model (LFMMII)," a model of atmosphere used to estimate weather conditions for 48 hours, the atmosphere is also 7 layers. According to the modern geological definitions the seven layers of atmosphere are as follows:

1. Troposphere

2. Stratosphere

3. Mesosphere

4. Thermosphere

5. Exosphere

6. Ionosphere

7. Magnetosphere

as I said, it depends on what you are focused on and what criteria you use

http://ds9.ssl.berkeley.edu/LWS_GEMS/3/layers.htm - 6 layers: skips the magnetosphere
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunear...yers2.html - same 6 layers
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/jetstream/atmos/layers.htm - 5 layers: skips ionosphere and magnetosphere
https://eo.ucar.edu/basics/wx_1_b.html - same 5 layers

What does your book actually say to define the 7 layers?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP