Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable
(17-09-2015 06:21 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  The amusing thing is I have, hopefully, abided by a certain decorum that has enabled me to share, by request - more than once - information of what knowledge I have.

I have stated twice; I'm here to talk to thinking atheists. The website title, is it accurate? Or don't you have a single brain amongst you.

I'm not proselytising anyone. I'm answering questions that you have asked of your own free will.

Accept inception is real because I never put those thoughts in your head. I answered questions. The rest is and always has been, a conversation for the individual. Not the collective.

You are all clearly devoid of knowledge. If you want answers you think you won't get, go read the Qur'an. In English, it'll either blow your mind or switch it off. I don't care either way. I still have every one of you thinking about God...

No hard feelings at all...

Godspeed.
Look man, I don't know you, and you don't know me.

To wish Godspeed to those that you know and have stated there opposite direction is not looked at in a good light with God. Just letting you know. Pretty sure it says not to wish the fellows of the fire to have the strength or any other benefit under God. I may have been guilty of this myself,before so don't think I'm being critical,just a warning. I wish you and all here the best.
PS
Good to see others try and do what is said.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2015, 03:24 PM
(17-09-2015 06:45 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 06:43 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  Significantly more than half of the global population supports the theory that God exists... Regardless of Jew, Christian or Muslim...

Based on the god of the Jews. I have read the ancients and know how the religion was stolen. Those who stole it are jealous and know it is NOT their god. Pathetic!

Go read Flavius Claudius Julianus and get a clue you fuckwit!
Nothing is stolen as all peaceful monotheism is of the same God with different names
19-09-2015, 03:30 PM
(19-09-2015 03:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Nothing is stolen as all peaceful monotheism is of the same God with different names

Laugh out load

Except, as people have shown/linked to before, it can and has been shown where the ancient Jewish people copied other, more impressive religion's myths and fables.

Still, you're nicely coherant Pops.
19-09-2015, 03:41 PM
(19-09-2015 03:30 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Still, you're nicely coherant Pops.

*coherent. Laugh out load

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-09-2015, 03:46 PM
On phone and doing well enough for no cock pimple. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
19-09-2015, 03:57 PM
(17-09-2015 08:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 08:32 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  Can you elaborate? That's a very sharp statement from one with any knowledge. Do you have sources? Are they verified? Are existential proofs, available today, refutable? If so, how?

54.49 All things have been created after fixed decree.

9.51 By no means can anything befall us but what god has destined for us.

14.4 god misleads who he will and whom he will he guides

18. 101 The infidels [that's me btw] whose eyes were veiled from my warning and had no power to hear.

57.22 No disaster occurs on earth or accident in yourselves which was not already recorded in the book before we created them.

So, yup, you and I both have no freewill.

Believe it if you like. I reject those claims.

And that's where we differ.

Anytime. No need to thank me.

Big Grin
Free will only seems free. All is predestined, yet all have a capacity to veer.
19-09-2015, 04:07 PM
(19-09-2015 03:57 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Free will only seems free. All is predestined, yet all have a capacity to veer.

And the evidence supporting that claim is....

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
19-09-2015, 04:19 PM
Houseofcantor, second time I read that guote in an hour. Still like it.
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post
19-09-2015, 04:27 PM
Unfogged,

The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah which was either an impact from a projectile from space or a volcano. Neither seaming to be linked or related to the destruction of a wholly manipulated city. Both would of had to have been the work of God set into motion beforehand.

Freewill, looks free but answer to the equation has already been worked out before our arrival. Basically, we have God given potential and regardless of path that seems of us, it is ultimately for God.
19-09-2015, 04:28 PM
I know, not physical evidence