Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable
The creator of god, is man, made in our own image.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2015, 04:52 PM
(18-09-2015 05:43 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 11:54 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Does he believe in the pedo prophet Muhammad or the fabricated hero-god construct of jesus?

I fear God. That's all.

I class all Prophets as being of mankind. Beyond that I just try to stick as close to the generic messages spread across the world throughout religion. e.g. don't steal, don't cheat, don't kill... Because I'm terrified of the concept of something powerful enough to create, know, see, according to widely accepted beliefs, everything.

But i'm only human. We're prone to err.

A blessing and reaction to the heart of choice.

Yes I am aware of the concept of fear. it is the engine which powers religion, sold to the masses by men of the cloth...fear not, there is zero evidence of such a being. All "prophets" are false, gotta have a god in order for the concept of a "prophet" to even be worthy of consideration. Define your faith...why do you have faith? besides the childish fear of course...push aside your boogie man under the bed concept, and identify WHY you have faith. Based on WHAT, besides fear.

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
19-09-2015, 05:09 PM
(19-09-2015 04:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah which was either an impact from a projectile from space or a volcano. Neither seaming to be linked or related to the destruction of a wholly manipulated city. Both would of had to have been the work of God set into motion beforehand.

You're insane Pops. Get help.

Quote:Freewill, looks free but answer to the equation has already been worked out before our arrival. Basically, we have God given potential and regardless of path that seems of us, it is ultimately for God.
(19-09-2015 04:28 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I know, not physical evidence

Yep, just more unsubstantiated bullshit from a master.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
19-09-2015, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2015 05:24 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
Makes total sense....lets recap...The most popular fairy tale at the moment is an invisible super genie floating in nothingness decides to create at least 400+ billion planets (that is how many the Hubble telescope can see) until it got at least one juuuuust right, then gathered up a handful of dirt and blew into it, creating man!...Unsure Then he decided to sponsor one specific group (who conveniently wrote the fictional book called the bible asserting this) in a remote armpit of middle east, and bestow his gift upon the uneducated goat herders who were busy slaughtering each other.....not the Egyptians who were powerful and advanced, not the Chinese who were way past these flea bitten turds of humanity...no, he hovered around the middle east...the butt crack of the world….or so the story goes....any of this sound made up to you? because it is. Consider

let's continue: Then christianity is the belief that some supernatural alien god-like universe and life creating super-being, had a "virgin" human being impregnated so she could give birth to some cosmic half-breed being, that is actually part of this god creature masquerading as Jesus, allowed itself to be executed so as to remove sin from people who didn’t do anything wrong in the first place (OT law says god has to have a sacrifice even if its himself) and then becomes a zombie. And this zombie half-breed being, who is really god and can't be killed, can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a naked woman was convinced by a talking snake, who is masquerading as a fallen angel Satan, to eat from a magical tree that made humans aware of evil. Blink

And then this super genie did all of this, set man up for the big fall of original sin, just so it can sit back and toy with our lives in a selfish, childish, ego-driven demand for all to fall upon their knees to thank him for the cancer causing ball of fire in the sky, and the sacrifice of part of himself, to appease and atone himself of our sin...as some sort of circular fuck twit reasoning....all this to get some attention and "worship"....sounds just like what an all powerful life and universe creating super being would do..

sounds legit...no..really Rolleyes

[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
19-09-2015, 05:32 PM
In my role as prophet I used the mantle of Satan to steal dominion from Adam and name god Gwynnies. Just throwing that out there. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-09-2015, 07:27 PM
(17-09-2015 05:49 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 05:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  Judgement Day? Consider

Oh, just piss off. Drinking Beverage

Howdy Chas, I was hoping to grab your attention. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name represents that which is a slave to the highest wisdom imaginable. Abdul-Hakim. Salaamu alaikum my brother in humanity.

You must be the crazy brother that we don't talk about. Drinking Beverage

You should seek a deprogrammer to rid you of these delusions.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-09-2015, 07:28 PM
(17-09-2015 05:53 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 05:50 AM)DLJ Wrote:  All yours, Chas.

Have fun while I'm away and leave some scraps for me.

Back later.

:waves:

The most amusing irony is the fractal of which you are all, currently, a part of; in one way or another. Talking about God. Wink

Do you even know what a fractal is? Consider

19-09-2015, 07:36 PM
(17-09-2015 06:05 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 06:00 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The following from infidels.

The internet has plenty of information on both sides of the issue. The conclusion that seems inescapable is credulity is affirmed only through presupposition.

Fact remains is that evidences supports astronomical and microbiological information was revealed in the 6th century... Things that were only confirmed in the 20th century with complete surety.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina40712.htm

Only if you twist words and force stretched interpretations to badly retrofit facts to ancient tales.

And the Quran is from the 7ᵀᴴ century, not the 6ᵀᴴ. You have lost any credibility you may have had.

19-09-2015, 07:45 PM
(19-09-2015 05:17 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Makes total sense....lets recap...The most popular fairy tale at the moment is an invisible super genie floating in nothingness decides to create at least 400+ billion planets (that is how many the Hubble telescope can see) until it got at least one juuuuust right, then gathered up a handful of dirt and blew into it, creating man!...Unsure Then he decided to sponsor one specific group (who conveniently wrote the fictional book called the bible asserting this) in a remote armpit of middle east, and bestow his gift upon the uneducated goat herders who were busy slaughtering each other.....not the Egyptians who were powerful and advanced, not the Chinese who were way past these flea bitten turds of humanity...no, he hovered around the middle east...the butt crack of the world….or so the story goes....any of this sound made up to you? because it is. Consider

let's continue: Then christianity is the belief that some supernatural alien god-like universe and life creating super-being, had a "virgin" human being impregnated so she could give birth to some cosmic half-breed being, that is actually part of this god creature masquerading as Jesus, allowed itself to be executed so as to remove sin from people who didn’t do anything wrong in the first place (OT law says god has to have a sacrifice even if its himself) and then becomes a zombie. And this zombie half-breed being, who is really god and can't be killed, can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a naked woman was convinced by a talking snake, who is masquerading as a fallen angel Satan, to eat from a magical tree that made humans aware of evil. Blink

And then this super genie did all of this, set man up for the big fall of original sin, just so it can sit back and toy with our lives in a selfish, childish, ego-driven demand for all to fall upon their knees to thank him for the cancer causing ball of fire in the sky, and the sacrifice of part of himself, to appease and atone himself of our sin...as some sort of circular fuck twit reasoning....all this to get some attention and "worship"....sounds just like what an all powerful life and universe creating super being would do..

sounds legit...no..really Rolleyes

This is a short summary of the entire bible.

Well done sir, well done.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
19-09-2015, 08:10 PM
(17-09-2015 07:17 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:10 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Do you have any actual evidence that there is a god? You'd be the first.

Oki doke; forgive the misspelled transliterations - work with me, huh?

A'udhu billa minashatanir rajeem

I seek refuge with Allah from Satan the accursed.

Bismillah ihr Rahman ihr Raheem

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Only one book on the planet that starts that way

Big deal. "Call me Ishmael." Only one book on the planet that starts that way.