Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2015, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2015 09:04 PM by Chas.)
RE: Proof and Evidence; Unilaterally Undeniable
(17-09-2015 07:23 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  We might even be related. I'm Price on my grandmother's side.

What proof are you waiting for? Have you made a claim?

I was hoping for more information on the foundational belief that God does not exist and what the implied opposite, or alternate, thesis submits.

The foundation of the lack of belief in any gods is the utter lack of evidence that any exist. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-09-2015, 08:31 PM
(17-09-2015 08:43 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 08:35 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  I'm a newbie to forums and etiquette. I just say what I'm thinking. It seems to be the place to do it. Evidently.

To that point, I apologise for 'taking a dump' in your house. I meant no harm. I came seeking information. Genuinely.

I asked the questions in the beginning and got treated like a dickhead. Intelligence is indeed gifted, or not. Evidently you have taken the scenic route on an otherwise simple conversation.

I came here wanting to know about the beliefs of individuals. An instead of being present from the beginning of the thread, some of you have given half cocked responses.

Chas, you my friend, I pray for you to the Creator of existence: May you have knowledge revealed to you that challenges everything you know.

And to the eloquently ignorant slowminded, mate you just need to chill the fuck out and realise when someone is just trying to say hi to a stranger to remove the stranger factor.

If that doesn't make sense to you - may you find only your hearts true desires. Amen.

Show me evidence of a creator, let alone a Creator.

Until you do, you are not worth my time. Drinking Beverage

19-09-2015, 08:36 PM
(19-09-2015 08:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 08:43 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  I asked the questions in the beginning and got treated like a dickhead. Intelligence is indeed gifted, or not. Evidently you have taken the scenic route on an otherwise simple conversation.

I came here wanting to know about the beliefs of individuals. An instead of being present from the beginning of the thread, some of you have given half cocked responses.

Chas, you my friend, I pray for you to the Creator of existence: May you have knowledge revealed to you that challenges everything you know.

And to the eloquently ignorant slowminded, mate you just need to chill the fuck out and realise when someone is just trying to say hi to a stranger to remove the stranger factor.

If that doesn't make sense to you - may you find only your hearts true desires. Amen.

Show me evidence of a creator, let alone a Creator.

Until you do, you are not worth my time. Drinking Beverage

Yes. We all require proof. Anyone can talk BS.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
19-09-2015, 08:36 PM
(18-09-2015 05:37 AM)ahp2015 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 09:42 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Once you've shown that there really are 7 layers we can look at whether or not your book is actually talking about that or if you are just interpreting it that way to make it fit your preconceptions.

Today, it is known that the world's atmosphere consists of different layers that lie on top of each other. Based on the criteria of chemical contents or air temperature, the definitions made have determined the atmosphere of the earth as seven layers. According to the "Limited Fine Mesh Model (LFMMII)," a model of atmosphere used to estimate weather conditions for 48 hours, the atmosphere is also 7 layers. According to the modern geological definitions the seven layers of atmosphere are as follows:

1. Troposphere

2. Stratosphere

3. Mesosphere

4. Thermosphere

5. Exosphere

6. Ionosphere

7. Magnetosphere

The magnetosphere is not part of the atmosphere - it is outside of it.

Put down the fairy tales and read a science book.

19-09-2015, 08:47 PM
(19-09-2015 04:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Unfogged,

The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah which was either an impact from a projectile from space or a volcano.

If it happened at all.

Quote:Neither seaming to be linked or related to the destruction of a wholly manipulated city. Both would of had to have been the work of God set into motion beforehand.

If it happened at all.

Quote:Freewill, looks free but answer to the equation has already been worked out before our arrival. Basically, we have God given potential and regardless of path that seems of us, it is ultimately for God.

If it's predestined then it can't veer. That's the definition of predestined.

19-09-2015, 08:55 PM
(19-09-2015 08:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 04:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Unfogged,

The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah which was either an impact from a projectile from space or a volcano.

If it happened at all.

Quote:Neither seaming to be linked or related to the destruction of a wholly manipulated city. Both would of had to have been the work of God set into motion beforehand.

If it happened at all.

Quote:Freewill, looks free but answer to the equation has already been worked out before our arrival. Basically, we have God given potential and regardless of path that seems of us, it is ultimately for God.

And what we call us veering is actually predestined.
19-09-2015, 08:56 PM
For even all angels know that they are under God and fear him.
19-09-2015, 09:28 PM
(19-09-2015 08:56 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  For even all angels know that they are under God and fear him.

...and all fairies fear the Great pumpkin, for the Great Pumpkin sees all.

[Image: 126e5uo.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
19-09-2015, 09:36 PM
(19-09-2015 08:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 08:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  ...
And what we call us veering is actually predestined.

I'm curious... did you read my response to our departed friend regarding freewill as alluded to in the Quran?

If not, I will restate...

The framework as depicted in the Quran (their guidebook) is non-ethical. I don't mean 'unethical' (although it is that also in today's environment), I mean there is not point to even attempting to determine right from wrong; what is ethical or not; what is more or not.

That is why these models are useless to us.

Drinking Beverage

19-09-2015, 09:47 PM
(19-09-2015 08:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah which was either an impact from a projectile from space or a volcano.

It never happened. The Bible is almost all made up mythology. There were sulfur deposits in the area, which were said to ''rain fire". The OT is almost all made up fairy story.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ble-Bull-s

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.