Proof conservatives can never hit rock bottom

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2013, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2013 10:21 AM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
Proof conservatives can never hit rock bottom
OK, I thought I make a post here chronicling the Tea Party Conservatives' and the GOP's descent into madness. They're already well on schedule to their dissolution and demise circa 2016-2020 but I wanted to chart the 'crazy' as it goes there. Believe me, the stuff I post today will look sane by comparison to what's coming on that date.

So, to start off - hot off the presses from Fox News' opinion section: Why ObamaCare is fantastic.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/2...c-success/

Sounds good so far, right? Well here's the synopsis: The GOP is stupid to fight ObamaCare becasue ObamaCare is 1) intended to bring about the Marxist dream of redistribution of wealth 2) intended to wipe out the middle class 3) will kill every decent paying job 4) will bankrupt businesss, thereby starving the GOP 5) empower the IRS and 6) unionize healthcare workers.

Oh, and Obama's mentor is Saul Alinsky. I'm not kidding. They dragged that stupid talking point back up again.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2013, 08:15 AM
RE: Proof conservatives can never hit rock bottom
A agreed with the first sentence though
Quote:There are two major political parties in America. I’m a member of the naïve, stupid, and cowardly one. I’m a Republican.
and I think the author of this article fits in perfectly.
[+] 1 user Likes black_squirrel's post
22-10-2013, 08:54 AM
(22-10-2013 06:32 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  OK, I thought I make a post here chronicling the Tea Party Conservatives and the GOP descent into madness. They're already well on schedule to their dissolution and demise circe 2016-2020 but I wanted to chart the 'crazy' as it goes there. Believe me, the stuff I post today will look sane by comparison to what's coming on that date.

So, to start off - hot off the presses from Fox News' opinion section: Why ObamaCare is fantastic.

Sounds good so far, right? Well here's the synopsis: The GOP is stupid to fight ObamaCare becasue ObamaCare is 1) intended to bring about the Marxist dream of redistribution of wealth 2) intended to wipe out the middle class 3) will kill every decent paying job 4) will bankrupt businesss, thereby starving the GOP 5) empower the IRS and 6) unionize healthcare workers.

Oh, and Obama's mentor is Saul Alinsky. I'm not kidding. They dragged that stupid talking point back up again.

I loved the part where they said that doctors have ask your sexual history so the GOP can be blackmailed by democrats.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-10-2013, 09:23 AM
Had to look up the meaning of "Tea Party" I initially thought it was some mad hatter reference

American Politics is almost as mental as their popular belief in Noah's Ark and angels.
sitting on a stockpile of nukes, FFS, and then there crazy Ivan sitting on the rest of 99% of the worlds stockpile.

Thank God I live in Australia.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
22-10-2013, 10:47 AM
Yet more crazy. The GOP just can't seem to give this up, can they? It must hurt - running into a brick wall like that so many times.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/...re-launch/

On a side story, Rubio has also stated that the House GOP will not cooperate and pass immigration reform because of the spanking they received in the fallout from the 2013 government shutdown.

No No No Poor little things.......Drinking Beverage

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
23-11-2013, 01:50 PM
(22-10-2013 06:32 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  OK, I thought I make a post here chronicling the Tea Party Conservatives' and the GOP's descent into madness. They're already well on schedule to their dissolution and demise circa 2016-2020 but I wanted to chart the 'crazy' as it goes there. Believe me, the stuff I post today will look sane by comparison to what's coming on that date.

I'm not a conservative now, though I used to be. I can say that with many of recently elected "conservatives", they are claiming the title but don't represent the ideology properly.
23-11-2013, 05:07 PM
(23-11-2013 01:50 PM)Neversure Wrote:  I'm not a conservative now, though I used to be. I can say that with many of recently elected "conservatives", they are claiming the title but don't represent the ideology properly.

I'd agree. Conservatism is primarily about supporting tradition. A conservative might support minor progressive legislation to attend to a problem, or support reversion of a law they deem unnecessary or harmful. But foremost a conservative desires to maintain the status quo (thus the term, conservative - one who wishes to conserve a thing). The Republican Party has, instead, created an idealized, revisionist version of history, and uses that as the basis for socially and economically regressive legislation. I hear it all the time from senators and congressmen talking about 'the founding fathers' and constitution, where they spout a bunch of bullshit about how America was carved straight from the Bible, and then talk about Jesus being a fan of unregulated capitalism.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Elesjei's post
23-11-2013, 06:47 PM
(23-11-2013 05:07 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  
(23-11-2013 01:50 PM)Neversure Wrote:  I'm not a conservative now, though I used to be. I can say that with many of recently elected "conservatives", they are claiming the title but don't represent the ideology properly.

I'd agree. Conservatism is primarily about supporting tradition. A conservative might support minor progressive legislation to attend to a problem, or support reversion of a law they deem unnecessary or harmful. But foremost a conservative desires to maintain the status quo (thus the term, conservative - one who wishes to conserve a thing). The Republican Party has, instead, created an idealized, revisionist version of history, and uses that as the basis for socially and economically regressive legislation. I hear it all the time from senators and congressmen talking about 'the founding fathers' and constitution, where they spout a bunch of bullshit about how America was carved straight from the Bible, and then talk about Jesus being a fan of unregulated capitalism.

"Show me a conservative and I'll show you someone who prefers yesterday to tomorrow. Show me a liberal and I'll show you an aspiring Aristocrat." - Frank Herbert in Dune

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
24-11-2013, 05:11 AM
Subjective term meanings used to frustrate me. Now they just make me give a wave of dismissal.

The 'Conservatives' that use Christianity as a justification for their oppression is on it's way out. Fiscally Conservative people in favor of small government isn't going anywhere.

I'm a Liberal Conservative, or a Conservative Liberal, or Libertarian, or Classical Liberal depending on what you call what. Eventually terms become associated with something negative and people change the name of the term. Same goes for names of disabilities, races, medical conditions, etc.

Once upon a time a person might have been called a liberal blind colored midget. Now they are a progressive visually impaired black little person.

24-11-2013, 07:18 AM
(23-11-2013 05:07 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  ...
and then talk about Jesus being a fan of unregulated capitalism.

yabut, Jesus was anti-investment... he gave no thought for the morrow.

Consider