Proof for God's existence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: Proof for God's existence
(03-03-2017 05:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 05:27 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Aquinas was an idiot.

Arguments one through three are bare assertion. Argument four is utterly incoherent nonsense. Argument five is a combination of both.

Tell me. Do you honestly think that none of us have been exposed to this before? I have actually studied Aquinas. I have studied quite a few theistic philosophers. Their arguments are demonstrably false.

Even if there is a god, Aquinas' arguments fail to demonstrate it.

He did have a cool name tho..Aquinas. It's like something you instantly want to whisper...

Carry on....

Sounds like parseltongue.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-03-2017, 06:14 PM
All utter bunk.
All have unsupported false assumptions, Harold.

You really should join the 19th Century at least, Harold.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--

YOUR own cult, Harold, says faith is a gift. It's not YOURS to give, Harold.
If you have proof of something, you don't need faith, Harold.
If you have proofs, you have no faith, and are not saved, are you Harold ?
Too bad Harold. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-03-2017, 06:19 PM
(03-03-2017 05:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  We all know for a fact that GirlyMan is god and we worship you and your Japanese underwear. Thumbsup

(03-03-2017 06:04 PM)Alla Wrote:  1) No, ProudCatholic, you are wrong. As it was said above we all know that the only true god that exists is GirlyMan Angel. He is real! He told me more than once "I am, I am" Tongue

There's really not much you can do for the unevolved, unenlightened ProudPedos other than to feel sad for them for wanting to suck ass for eternity. Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-03-2017, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2017 06:40 AM by Full Circle.)
I'm getting pretty fed up with these hit and run threads. Notice that not once has PC posted after the OP.

Out of his 29 total posts 9 have been new threads or about a third.

THIS BULLSHIT NEEDS TO STOP, YOU HEAR ME PC?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
03-03-2017, 06:51 PM
Well that's it. We lost. How can we come back from that?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-03-2017, 06:52 PM
(03-03-2017 05:02 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  You want it, you've got it!

Feast your eyes on the proof for God (more specifically the Catholic God's) existence!

http://web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/courses/we...alysis.htm

Wow, another video link with no commentary from you. How many threads are you going to start and then personally contribute NOTHING from your own brain? I'll tell you what I believe. You're either incapable or afraid to engage in discussion with atheists. These videos are all you have. With such little thought on your own about them, NO WONDER you think they have merit.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
03-03-2017, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 07:03 PM by Gwaithmir.)
(03-03-2017 05:02 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  You want it, you've got it!

Feast your eyes on the proof for God (more specifically the Catholic God's) existence!

http://web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/courses/we...alysis.htm

> Interestingly, I was able to refute every one of those alleged proofs when I was a senior in Catholic high school. It was instrumental in my eventually becoming an atheist.
[+] 3 users Like Gwaithmir's post
03-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Aquinas sounds like some obscure body part you have to memorize in Anatomy & Physiology. Maybe part of the reproductive system?

"The superior and inferior aquinas, the corpus cavernosum, the glans..."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
03-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Aquinas sounds more like the ass end.

"The foul secretions from the Aquinas have to be flushed from the body nearly every day."

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
03-03-2017, 08:17 PM
Aquinas sounds like a brand of bottled water.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post