Proof for God's existence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2017, 03:08 AM
RE: Proof for God's existence
(04-03-2017 02:03 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Not Aquaman again. Someone on a previous forum was utterly obsessed with him, and parroted the 5 ways nonsense every chance he got. I endlessly pointed out all the problems with it, but he couldn't/wouldn't understand.

Most of all, he didn't understand that arguments are not evidence. Proofs are for abstract systems.

From now on i will read all your posts loud and with an english accent. Big Grin Tongue

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
04-03-2017, 03:10 AM
Christ Rolleyes

If Jesus did exist he'd be spinning on his cross right now PC. Some of the time he was not a bell-end, unlike you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-03-2017, 03:13 AM
(03-03-2017 05:02 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  You want it, you've got it!

Enter amazingly gay man on cocaine.

"Oooohhh darling, you're so sweet. I was also taken by your frock.

You know you had me at 'you want it'?

Some men just know what to say when and to whom. Smile

Shall we meet in the, Wink rectory.

Nudge nudge..."
Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 9 users Like Banjo's post
04-03-2017, 03:18 AM
(04-03-2017 03:08 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 02:03 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Not Aquaman again. Someone on a previous forum was utterly obsessed with him, and parroted the 5 ways nonsense every chance he got. I endlessly pointed out all the problems with it, but he couldn't/wouldn't understand.

Most of all, he didn't understand that arguments are not evidence. Proofs are for abstract systems.

From now on i will read all your posts loud and with an english accent. Big Grin Tongue

Haha, awesome Big Grin You should make a video of that Wink

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
04-03-2017, 03:21 AM
(04-03-2017 03:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  Christ Rolleyes

If Jesus did exist he'd be spinning on his cross right now PC. Some of the time he was not a bell-end, unlike you.

Be like a Jesus windmill. Maybe he could power a church.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
04-03-2017, 03:26 AM
Proof for god's (which god?), existence???

[Image: 15-oh-and-pretty-much-anytime-she-makes-...e-time.gif]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
04-03-2017, 03:27 AM
(04-03-2017 03:21 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 03:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  Christ Rolleyes

Be like a Jesus windmill. Maybe he could power a church.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-03-2017, 06:33 AM
I'm just gonna leave this here.

[+] 6 users Like natachan's post
04-03-2017, 07:23 AM
“The Catholic Church...a shining example of inhumanity.”

Group finds mass grave at former Catholic orphanage in Ireland

“DUBLIN – A mass grave containing the remains of babies and young children has been discovered at a former Catholic orphanage in Ireland, government-appointed investigators announced Friday in a finding that offered the first conclusive proof following a historian’s efforts to trace the fates of nearly 800 children who perished there."

"The report found that the dead children may have been placed in underground chambers originally used to hold sewage. Corless said she found records stating that the sewage systems were used until 1937, when the home was connected to a modern water supply.”

"The investigators, who are examining the treatment of children at a long-closed network of 14 Mother and Baby Homes, said they still were trying to identify "who was responsible for the disposal of human remains in this way."

"The Bon Secours Sisters order of nuns, which ran the home until its closure, said in a statement that all its records, including of potential burials, had been handed to state authorities in 1961. It pledged to cooperate with the continuing investigation.”
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/04/...eland.html

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
04-03-2017, 08:46 AM
(04-03-2017 06:33 AM)natachan Wrote:  I'm just gonna leave this here.

That nicely sums up the problems with the cosmological arguments.

It always surprises me when theists assume A) that atheists have somehow never heard these arguments before, and B) that there are no convincing counter-arguments. I guess this indicates they have only heard the arguments and not the counter-arguments, which means their education was at best in religious philosophy and not in the philosophy of religion.

http://www.thegreatcourses.com/courses/p...igion.html
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post