Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 07:57 AM
RE: Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body
DJJ, can I just ask a simple question ...

Were you homeschooled?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
21-08-2015, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2015 08:15 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
(21-08-2015 07:57 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I dont spam, I post exact precise threads on different topics, and am not posting one liners or complete paragraphs to other peoples threads. If you want to hear from me, go to any of my threads, and if you have honest soul searching or science searching queries I will try to answer you in kind.

Do watch out your accussations... Thanks

?

Did I imply you made one liners? No. I pointed out you made multiple threads in a a very short time, this is usually evidence of mass spamming of dogma before they run away or get kicked for spamming.

DO watch out your unsubstantiated assertions, there are many of us here that are published, highly educated and able to substantiate our worldview to great detail. You won't be the first, or last, hubris ineducable tyro theist to grace our board that I have had to eviscerate.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
21-08-2015, 08:11 AM
At work.

(21-08-2015 07:53 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 07:36 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Seriously DJJ. Stop posting vapid, insulting tripe and just engage posters on the forum.

Assuming you even understand the reply posts......

I do, and I have answered their questions, unfortunately most of them are rather slanderous rather than objective and honest.

Whats your question ?

Okay... my question and request to you is for yourself to read my previous link (Sorry can't repost given phone limits) and then respond that you can understand what it is that I have written.

I'm happy to start small.
21-08-2015, 08:14 AM
Yeah, he apparently didn't read where I addressed his "Fibornaci" (WTF?) Series here:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...on?page=15

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
21-08-2015, 08:17 AM
At work.

Yeah, I tried to post/mention that but it got eated by interebz. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
21-08-2015, 09:40 AM
Still waiting to hear why the amazing design gives babies cancer. How long do we have to wait ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-08-2015, 09:45 AM
I'm not sure we should even be talking to a guy who claimed to have a degree in science, but couldn't state the most basic, fundamental mathematical equation taught in the first week of every (required core curriculum) genetics course on the planet. If you're willing to be that dishonest, there are no limits to what you're willing to lie about to try to make a point in favor of your God, if you think it will fool the Average Joe.

Except we're not Average Joes. People here have actual degrees in science, math, etc.

So whining about how we reject you because you Project (psychology term, look it up) your religious devotion onto us, when in fact we're dissecting the holes in your arguments directly, listing your logical fallacies (look it up), and laughing when you think things like Fibonacci's Series means something in biology/physiology, doesn't make you look any more intelligent.

It makes you look like you took too much of the Brown Acid at Woodstock.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
21-08-2015, 09:46 AM
(21-08-2015 09:40 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Still waiting to hear why the amazing design gives babies cancer. How long do we have to wait ?

I'm sure it's likely to be something along the line of not so original sin or Satan did it. Drinking Beverage

This thread would be much better with cake! Drooling

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
21-08-2015, 10:03 AM
(21-08-2015 09:46 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 09:40 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Still waiting to hear why the amazing design gives babies cancer. How long do we have to wait ?

I'm sure it's likely to be something along the line of not so original sin or Satan did it. Drinking Beverage

This thread would be much better with cake! Drooling

This thread would be much better if it never happened. Big Grin
[+] 7 users Like pablo's post
21-08-2015, 12:55 PM
"Will no one rid me of this troublesome priest?"

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post