Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body
(21-08-2015 12:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  "Will no one rid me of this troublesome priest?"

That went WAY over his head. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-08-2015, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2015 03:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-08-2015 07:52 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  This is a mathematics thread....

Ummm ... yeah. As others have already pointed out "Do you even math bro?" There is no math in that post.

(21-08-2015 01:38 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Or if they divide by 0, its still 0

No it isn't. The bro clearly does not math.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-08-2015, 03:17 PM
Is DavidJayJordan the same guy "Jordan" who does the animated videos about all the woowoo regarding the ancient Egyptians, which I saw posted on TTA in videos debunking them?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
21-08-2015, 03:45 PM
(21-08-2015 03:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Is DavidJayJordan the same guy "Jordan" who does the animated videos about all the woowoo regarding the ancient Egyptians, which I saw posted on TTA in videos debunking them?

Jordan of Spirit "Science"? Could be...Consider

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
21-08-2015, 03:50 PM
There is zero evidence that the golden ratio is proof of anything, especially not a creator. It's much more a philosophical curiosity than a mathematical one. Many natural things do not conform to the golden ratio, including many aspects of human anatomy. The main reason that anyone thinks it's some kind of universal mathematical proposition is confirmation bias.
[+] 1 user Likes photon9's post
21-08-2015, 04:07 PM
(21-08-2015 03:45 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 03:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Is DavidJayJordan the same guy "Jordan" who does the animated videos about all the woowoo regarding the ancient Egyptians, which I saw posted on TTA in videos debunking them?

Jordan of Spirit "Science"? Could be...Consider

Yeah, that's the one. I know sharing a (semi-rare) name and believing in a bunch of woo is a tenuous thread upon which to hang this hypothesis (I do so enjoy alliteration!), but some of the woo is surprisingly similar in wording to what I heard of the video, and I'm afraid to read too much more of his website out of fear of brain damage.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
21-08-2015, 04:08 PM
(21-08-2015 03:50 PM)photon9 Wrote:  There is zero evidence that the golden ratio is proof of anything, especially not a creator. It's much more a philosophical curiosity than a mathematical one. Many natural things do not conform to the golden ratio, including many aspects of human anatomy. The main reason that anyone thinks it's some kind of universal mathematical proposition is confirmation bias.

All true, my good Photon, all true.

But what do you think the odds are he got past the word "is" in your explanation before he realized it might debunk his woo, and his ideological self-defense mechanisms tripped the fuse in what remains of his brain?

21-08-2015, 05:10 PM
[Image: FB_IMG_1440195675522_zpsdioyctzy.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
21-08-2015, 06:01 PM
OK! Now use your math to debunk

1. Pseudo genes and junk DNA
2. Vestigial organs
3. Likeness between species that ONLY is found within the "groups" of similar species!

...you know...use your math to explain to me why bats "mammals" do not have feathers and bird wings!

...aaaannndd...GO!

also finally this nerve...use math to explain this....

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
21-08-2015, 06:21 PM
(21-08-2015 03:50 PM)photon9 Wrote:  There is zero evidence that the golden ratio is proof of anything, especially not a creator. It's much more a philosophical curiosity than a mathematical one. Many natural things do not conform to the golden ratio, including many aspects of human anatomy. The main reason that anyone thinks it's some kind of universal mathematical proposition is confirmation bias.

We know from Chaos Theory that order arises spontaneously in this universe. Fractals are observed everywhere in nature. Saying the human body is "designed" is an example of "special pleading", and clearly a false example. The Fibonacci sequence is observed ubiquitously in nature. The claim that (if indeed it's observed at all) the one of the fractal relationships seen in biology in homo sapiens, leads to any conclusion is dishonest. Fractals are seen everywhere in nature.

Some people are so desperate to prove to themselves their Jebus-god is true, they will go to ANY stupid length attempting to demonstrate it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post