Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body
(20-08-2015 07:52 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  This is a mathematics thread.... and gives the mathematical proof that we are not created by chance mutations but that our design is templated after the template of creation...called the Golden Section, what the Creator used in all HIS CREATION whether micro or macro..

Consider doing the math rather than using literary responses..

Mathematical Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body
Page 1
In this article, we shall prove that our human bodies, shape and form is not by chance but by DESIGN. It will prove
conclusively through a detailed mathematical study when following all the hyper links, that we are not a mere hunk of
evolutionary meat that has evolved into the most highly technological orgasm possible, but that our DESIGN. This meaning
obviously and logically that there has to be a DESIGNER

But to start, you will have to know the mathematical ratio called the Golden Section , also called the PHI RATIO, as it is a
precursor to starting this study. For this secret of creation will shake the any unscientific evolutionary belief system in luck
and chance that you might have and rationally compel you to rethink all of science and all the ways life and the laws of nature
were designed whether in distances, and speeds but as well with TIME. For we will establish ETERNAL MATHEMATICAL
TRUTHS and PROOFS that you are indeed special, in that you have been given a divine body whether male or female, and you
are NOT just evolutionary meat floating in an evolutionary cosmos of nothingness created by luck and chance.

Now on with the MATH. But seeing, a visual representation helps us envision this RATIO, lets use graphics to teach this
mathematical concept. Please study this basic class with graphics, SEE Golden Section.

Now, as you discovered, the Golden Section is the most beautiful of all ratios, as we naturally choose it over all others. In other
words, beauty is not subjective but objective and a ratio, that is ingrained into our design, so that we normally are attracted to
it...as BEAUTIFUL. SEE and study What is Beauty

As the Golden Section itself is the ratio of BEAUTY. It can be seen, it literally is an archetype within us, that we appreciate
seeing because it is ONE with us. This is not semantics, as you will learn but a mathematical truth, a geometrical truth, and a
spiritual truth. The Lord created beauty and wants you to appreciate beauty.

You will see the divisions in the DaVinci Man graphics I made, and we shall see its exactness as we go along.

OK, if you are going to understand the Golden section in your Body, you cannot have false humility of shyness. So get out the
tape measure and lets measure your belly button.

What is your belly button, the place from which you were nourished within the womb, as it is the perfect balance between
your upper mass and your lower mass? Closer to your head and shoulders than your feet below. It is your central mass point,
your creative point even though it is not equidistant from your crown to your toes. (Ha..That’s the location the sexy lord put
your divine member at...but that is later.... or do it now. Measure your placement of your divine member whether male or
female... where is it...if you are close to normal proportions, exactly at 50 percent of your total height) Coincidence, SORRY by
now you should know, nothing is by coincidence with the Lord or with His designed Creation. And where is the nourishing
nodules whether male or female, again at the 3/4 mark, even though in females it might be just a bit below because beauty dips
with age.... sometimes)

Whoa, so lets get back to your center of mass, your navel, your connection to life, how far above the ground is it. Measure and
put this down. Then measure your total height!!

Divide your belly button height by your total Height, and what do you get ? If approximating the norm, that answer should be
around .618. as that is the Golden Section. Your navel is at the Golden Section Ratio of your body ?

(From Excerpt http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Mathematic...sign1.html )

WTF did I just read Blink

That rates as the 2nd most ridiculous post I’ve read since I’ve been here and that is saying something...congratulations.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
20-08-2015, 09:23 PM
(20-08-2015 09:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 07:52 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  This is a mathematics thread.... and gives the mathematical proof that we are not created by chance mutations but that our design is templated after the template of creation...called the Golden Section, what the Creator used in all HIS CREATION whether micro or macro..

Consider doing the math rather than using literary responses..

Mathematical Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body
Page 1
In this article, we shall prove that our human bodies, shape and form is not by chance but by DESIGN. It will prove
conclusively through a detailed mathematical study when following all the hyper links, that we are not a mere hunk of
evolutionary meat that has evolved into the most highly technological orgasm possible, but that our DESIGN. This meaning
obviously and logically that there has to be a DESIGNER

But to start, you will have to know the mathematical ratio called the Golden Section , also called the PHI RATIO, as it is a
precursor to starting this study. For this secret of creation will shake the any unscientific evolutionary belief system in luck
and chance that you might have and rationally compel you to rethink all of science and all the ways life and the laws of nature
were designed whether in distances, and speeds but as well with TIME. For we will establish ETERNAL MATHEMATICAL
TRUTHS and PROOFS that you are indeed special, in that you have been given a divine body whether male or female, and you
are NOT just evolutionary meat floating in an evolutionary cosmos of nothingness created by luck and chance.

Now on with the MATH. But seeing, a visual representation helps us envision this RATIO, lets use graphics to teach this
mathematical concept. Please study this basic class with graphics, SEE Golden Section.

Now, as you discovered, the Golden Section is the most beautiful of all ratios, as we naturally choose it over all others. In other
words, beauty is not subjective but objective and a ratio, that is ingrained into our design, so that we normally are attracted to
it...as BEAUTIFUL. SEE and study What is Beauty

As the Golden Section itself is the ratio of BEAUTY. It can be seen, it literally is an archetype within us, that we appreciate
seeing because it is ONE with us. This is not semantics, as you will learn but a mathematical truth, a geometrical truth, and a
spiritual truth. The Lord created beauty and wants you to appreciate beauty.

You will see the divisions in the DaVinci Man graphics I made, and we shall see its exactness as we go along.

OK, if you are going to understand the Golden section in your Body, you cannot have false humility of shyness. So get out the
tape measure and lets measure your belly button.

What is your belly button, the place from which you were nourished within the womb, as it is the perfect balance between
your upper mass and your lower mass? Closer to your head and shoulders than your feet below. It is your central mass point,
your creative point even though it is not equidistant from your crown to your toes. (Ha..That’s the location the sexy lord put
your divine member at...but that is later.... or do it now. Measure your placement of your divine member whether male or
female... where is it...if you are close to normal proportions, exactly at 50 percent of your total height) Coincidence, SORRY by
now you should know, nothing is by coincidence with the Lord or with His designed Creation. And where is the nourishing
nodules whether male or female, again at the 3/4 mark, even though in females it might be just a bit below because beauty dips
with age.... sometimes)

Whoa, so lets get back to your center of mass, your navel, your connection to life, how far above the ground is it. Measure and
put this down. Then measure your total height!!

Divide your belly button height by your total Height, and what do you get ? If approximating the norm, that answer should be
around .618. as that is the Golden Section. Your navel is at the Golden Section Ratio of your body ?

(From Excerpt http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Mathematic...sign1.html )

WTF did I just read Blink

That rates as the 2nd most ridiculous post I’ve read since I’ve been here and that is saying something...congratulations.

Are you sure you can read ? If not do the math. If you dont know numbers either, there isn;t much I can do for you. But thanks for coming...
20-08-2015, 10:03 PM
(20-08-2015 08:02 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Athiests are suppose to be free thinkers and suppose to be into the sciences and suppose to want to piece things together but it seems they have mental blocks against math, and understanding their own bodys DESIGN.

The obvious conclusion, they are not free thinkers and balk at anything against their religion and their faith of luck and chance. If they believe and see DESIGN, logically and rationally they must believe in a DESIGNER, so the vast majority of them will not go past PAGE 1..

Do make note of that as we proceed. No one can deny the math, so they will have to try personal attacks, rather than objective ones which will be impossible.

Another theist who doesn't understand evolution or atheism.

It isn't luck or chance. It is by natural selection.
Atheism is a religion to the same degree that theism is a religion i.e. they are not religions. Facepalm
20-08-2015, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2015 10:16 PM by Peebothuhul.)
Okay... I know I've admitted to not having a good education and such before...

I went to this => http://www.davidjayjordan.com/GoldenSect...mans2.html page and...and...

Blink

(20-08-2015 09:23 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  ...If not do the math. If you don't know numbers either, there isn't much I can do for you. But thanks for coming...

I do not have a good education and even I can see THERE IS NO MATHS on that page!

Edit: Yes, I just realized that the act of drawing an ellipse, star, triangle are actions of geometry etc... But I hope people understand my point between 'Number' maths and 'Shape' maths... Blush

Just drawing an ellipse... with a human figure inside... then adding a pentagram and a triangle... is NOT MATHS!

You are drawing lines and then just putting numbers on them. That IS NOT MATHS!

Even your numbers on a line do NOT MATCH any planetary distances or relations.

And don't say they do, since all you've done is simply drawn another line and put numbers on it.

This in NOT how things work!

I stopped reading when you started contemplating you navel.

"Belly button is center of mass.."

I learned that was WRONG over thirty years ago in PRIMARY school! (Yah, I had some edumacation. I learned me some books. Blush )

Geeze...

Well.. it will be kind of interesting watching this moth beat itself to flaming, ban-hammer death over the next few days... maybe two days, tops?

Any others wanting to place bets?
20-08-2015, 10:06 PM
Mathematical proof that Satan is Lord
[Image: PentagramSpiralNEWSmll.jpg]
Praise him Bowing

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 5 users Like cactus's post
20-08-2015, 10:07 PM
(20-08-2015 10:03 PM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 08:02 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Athiests are suppose to be free thinkers and suppose to be into the sciences and suppose to want to piece things together but it seems they have mental blocks against math, and understanding their own bodys DESIGN.

The obvious conclusion, they are not free thinkers and balk at anything against their religion and their faith of luck and chance. If they believe and see DESIGN, logically and rationally they must believe in a DESIGNER, so the vast majority of them will not go past PAGE 1..

Do make note of that as we proceed. No one can deny the math, so they will have to try personal attacks, rather than objective ones which will be impossible.

Another theist who doesn't understand evolution or atheism.

It isn't luck or chance. It is by natural selection.
Atheism is a religion to the same degree that theism is a religion i.e. they are not religions. Facepalm

Theoretically your deity called natural selection is suppose to select new species that miraculously change their properties into new improved ones through magic beneficial mutations, even though no mutations are beneficial and magically oriented to improve anything. Magic mutations is mysticism and luck and chance hope and freligious faith and not SCIENCE.

Hasn;t anyone ever questioned the ridiculousness of evolutionary theory. Do you just chant these refraims to one another and all say Amen. Come on natural selection would only occur if magical mutations changed the species and they haven;t, ever never, and ever never will. Its a pipe dream, a fallacy, a myth
20-08-2015, 10:18 PM
(20-08-2015 10:07 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Theoretically your deity called natural selection is suppose to select new species that miraculously change their properties into new improved ones through magic beneficial mutations, even though no mutations are beneficial and magically oriented to improve anything. Magic mutations is mysticism and luck and chance hope and religious faith and not SCIENCE.

This is WRONG!

It has been pointed out to you WHY this is wrong.

GO and get some edumacation and LEARN YOU A BOOK!

Spell-checker, motherfrakker, DO YOU USE IT!
20-08-2015, 10:25 PM
(20-08-2015 10:03 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Okay... I know I've admitted to not having a good education and such before...

I went to this => http://www.davidjayjordan.com/GoldenSect...mans2.html page and...and...

Blink

(20-08-2015 09:23 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  ...If not do the math. If you don't know numbers either, there isn't much I can do for you. But thanks for coming...

I do not have a good education and even I can see THERE IS NO MATHS on that page!

Edit: Yes, I just realized that the act of drawing an ellipse, star, triangle are actions of geometry etc... But I hope people understand my point between 'Number' maths and 'Shape' maths... Blush

Just drawing an ellipse... with a human figure inside... then adding a pentagram and a triangle... is NOT MATHS!

You are drawing lines and then just putting numbers on them. That IS NOT MATHS!

Even your numbers on a line do NOT MATCH any planetary distances or relations.

And don't say they do, since all you've done is simply drawn another line and put numbers on it.

This in NOT how things work!

I stopped reading when you started contemplating you navel.

"Belly button is center of mass.."

I learned that was WRONG over thirty years ago in PRIMARY school! (Yah, I had some edumacation. I learned me some books. Blush )

Geeze...

Well.. it will be kind of interesting watching this moth beat itself to flaming, ban-hammer death over the next few days... maybe two days, tops?

Any others wanting to place bets?

The Golden Section is an additive, multiplicative series retaining the same exact ratio whether going upwards or downwards.

The square root of the golden section is 1.272, which connects up PHI or the Golden Section Pyramid of Giza etc...... leatrn the basics, follow the hyperlinks and you can learn real math and connect up biology of ur bodies with the solar system with chemistry with physics etc....

This is what they taught in the Mystery Schools for a REASON. This is why the uneducated only study boring unconnected quanitative math which is for accountants and tax purposes, etc etc..
20-08-2015, 10:27 PM
(20-08-2015 10:06 PM)cactus Wrote:  Mathematical proof that Satan is Lord
[Image: PentagramSpiralNEWSmll.jpg]
Praise him Bowing

Satan created nothing and definitely did not creat space, or geometric shapes.

Praise Him if you choose, not I

The end product in prasiing him even in follishness is not that beneficial

20-08-2015, 10:29 PM
(20-08-2015 10:07 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Theoretically your deity called natural selection is suppose to select new species that miraculously change their properties into new improved ones through magic beneficial mutations, even though no mutations are beneficial and magically oriented to improve anything. Magic mutations is mysticism and luck and chance hope and freligious faith and not SCIENCE.

Hasn;t anyone ever questioned the ridiculousness of evolutionary theory. Do you just chant these refraims to one another and all say Amen. Come on natural selection would only occur if magical mutations changed the species and they haven;t, ever never, and ever never will. Its a pipe dream, a fallacy, a myth

David, you don't get to just make stuff up. It's not how this works.

Mutations are usually harmful, but are also commonly neutral (they do nothing that harms the species, nor helps it, but are still there in the population and may be "acted upon" by Natural Selection if conditions change in a way that makes that mutation suddenly harmful or helpful, later), and occasionally immediately beneficial.

One recent example of this, as someone already pointed out to you, is the recent evolution of the gene to produce nylonase, an enzyme that allows certain bacteria to break down (eat) nylon. We know it evolved recently because nylon didn't exist until we humans invented it 75 years ago.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post