Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body
(20-08-2015 10:18 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 10:07 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Theoretically your deity called natural selection is suppose to select new species that miraculously change their properties into new improved ones through magic beneficial mutations, even though no mutations are beneficial and magically oriented to improve anything. Magic mutations is mysticism and luck and chance hope and religious faith and not SCIENCE.

This is WRONG!

It has been pointed out to you WHY this is wrong.

GO and get some edumacation and LEARN YOU A BOOK!

Spell-checker, motherfrakker, DO YOU USE IT!

I know it hurts when you are wrong, but deal with it like a man.

Natural selection is not a god and makes no changes in any species. The worship of natural selection is dependant on evolution proving natural selection with different species changed by mystical magical mutations all for the better, so that apparently natural selection will then select it for its survival value. The problem is no beneficial mutations have ever occured.... except in the minds of evolutionists. Explosions, radiation etc do not make advancements in any species DNA

Get your biology together.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 10:37 PM
(20-08-2015 10:29 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 10:07 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Theoretically your deity called natural selection is suppose to select new species that miraculously change their properties into new improved ones through magic beneficial mutations, even though no mutations are beneficial and magically oriented to improve anything. Magic mutations is mysticism and luck and chance hope and freligious faith and not SCIENCE.

Hasn;t anyone ever questioned the ridiculousness of evolutionary theory. Do you just chant these refraims to one another and all say Amen. Come on natural selection would only occur if magical mutations changed the species and they haven;t, ever never, and ever never will. Its a pipe dream, a fallacy, a myth

David, you don't get to just make stuff up. It's not how this works.

Mutations are usually harmful, but are also commonly neutral (they do nothing that harms the species, nor helps it, but are still there in the population and may be "acted upon" by Natural Selection if conditions change in a way that makes that mutation suddenly harmful or helpful, later), and occasionally immediately beneficial.

One recent example of this, as someone already pointed out to you, is the recent evolution of the gene to produce nylonase, an enzyme that allows certain bacteria to break down (eat) nylon. We know it evolved recently because nylon didn't exist until we humans invented it 75 years ago.

Variation is not evolution..... changing diets and dietary juices means the available genes were already present, but suggesting they evolved recently to fit the bill or the menu, is rather a shot in the darkness of hope and faith.

Did the two cow stomachs evolve one at a time or both together in harmony

But this dream world where genes just hang around until a billion years later when they become useful is very misleading. Again whole system do not just linger in a bodys system before BOOM BANG PRESTO ZAP, a new surroundings make the repressed but latent magical evolutionary one become functional......

Ive never ead or seen any of these so called structures in any of my travels or in any books.

What magical mutations lie within our human genome ?

I dont recall hearing your answer about your evolutionary god's forced indocrination on students.... why dont the profs just answer questions, and if there answers are not concrete or just downright ridicuolous allow some deviance from their dogma and religious teachings.
20-08-2015, 10:38 PM
(20-08-2015 10:30 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 10:18 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  This is WRONG!

It has been pointed out to you WHY this is wrong.

GO and get some edumacation and LEARN YOU A BOOK!

Spell-checker, motherfrakker, DO YOU USE IT!

I know it hurts when you are wrong, but deal with it like a man.

Natural selection is not a god and makes no changes in any species. The worship of natural selection is dependant on evolution proving natural selection with different species changed by mystical magical mutations all for the better, so that apparently natural selection will then select it for its survival value. The problem is no beneficial mutations have ever occured.... except in the minds of evolutionists. Explosions, radiation etc do not make advancements in any species DNA

If it wasn't August, I'd expect you to say "April fool!" any time now.
20-08-2015, 10:39 PM
(20-08-2015 10:30 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I know it hurts when you are wrong, but deal with it like a man.

Blink

(20-08-2015 10:30 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Natural selection is not a god and makes no changes in any species. The worship of natural selection is dependant on evolution proving natural selection with different species changed by mystical magical mutations all for the better, so that apparently natural selection will then select it for its survival value. The problem is no beneficial mutations have ever occured.... except in the minds of evolutionists. Explosions, radiation etc do not make advancements in any species DNA

Okay.. I'm going to stop correcting you and just highlight your word fuck ups.

So, after reading this last paragraph? Yah, simply stop pasting 'word salads'.

Also, if you're not going to be bothered actually replying to the content of what people are posting to you? You're going to be putting up some really lonely pages here, I'm afraid.

So, please take the time to try and respond to people's comments about your posts.. and possibly please explain why some page of jumbled together geometry should mean anything?

SPELL-CHECKER!
20-08-2015, 10:41 PM
(20-08-2015 10:37 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Variation is not evolution..... changing diets and dietary juices means the available genes were already present, but suggesting they evolved recently to fit the bill or the menu, is rather a shot in the darkness of hope and faith.

Did the two cow stomachs evolve one at a time or both together in harmony

But this dream world where genes just hang around until a billion years later when they become useful is very misleading. Again whole system do not just linger in a bodys system before BOOM BANG PRESTO ZAP, a new surroundings make the repressed but latent magical evolutionary one become functional......

Ive never ead or seen any of these so called structures in any of my travels or in any books.

I dont recall hearing your answer about your evolutionary god's forced indocrination on students.... why dont the profs just answer questions, and if there answers are not concrete or just downright ridicuolous allow some deviance from their dogma and religious teachings.

Again, this is wrong. You've been linked through to and explained why this is wrong.

Go and get you some edumacation and read you a book!

SPELL-CHECKER!
20-08-2015, 10:51 PM
(20-08-2015 10:39 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 10:30 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I know it hurts when you are wrong, but deal with it like a man.

Blink

(20-08-2015 10:30 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Natural selection is not a god and makes no changes in any species. The worship of natural selection is dependant on evolution proving natural selection with different species changed by mystical magical mutations all for the better, so that apparently natural selection will then select it for its survival value. The problem is no beneficial mutations have ever occured.... except in the minds of evolutionists. Explosions, radiation etc do not make advancements in any species DNA

Okay.. I'm going to stop correcting you and just highlight your word fuck ups.

So, after reading this last paragraph? Yah, simply stop pasting 'word salads'.

Also, if you're not going to be bothered actually replying to the content of what people are posting to you? You're going to be putting up some really lonely pages here, I'm afraid.

So, please take the time to try and respond to people's comments about your posts.. and possibly please explain why some page of jumbled together geometry should mean anything?

SPELL-CHECKER!

This I have been doing... even though the vast majority of responses are not concerning science.

So whats your question on the topic.

Remember you should read the article or most of it before responding... and at minimum, have stuydied and learned the concept and mathematical rato called the Golden Section or PHI
20-08-2015, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2015 10:56 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
(20-08-2015 10:37 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Variation is not evolution..... changing diets and dietary juices means the available genes were already present, but suggesting they evolved recently to fit the bill or the menu, is rather a shot in the darkness of hope and faith.

Variation is the basis of evolution... new genes show up in a population, and if they help you to compete better (say, by suddenly being able to eat nylon, which nothing ever could do before), then you'll have more offspring than your neighbors.

They did not just "change diets", they started eating something that never existed before and is indigestible to everything else on earth, using a chemical that never existed before.

Evolution worked exactly like it's supposed to; it took existing DNA materials for digestive enzymes in the bacteria and shuffled things around until one of those shufflings "hit" upon a solution that worked. Voila! A whole new species of bacteria and a whole new way of digesting this new food source. That's exactly how it works, and you can't just wave it off by calling it "variation".

(20-08-2015 10:37 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Did the two cow stomachs evolve one at a time or both together in harmony

Um, I don't know what "in harmony" means, but there are many variations on the concept of the deuterostome digestive tract found throughout nature, and so forming extra stomachs would be one of those. I'm not really sure what you're getting at, here.

(20-08-2015 10:37 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  But this dream world where genes just hang around until a billion years later when they become useful is very misleading. Again whole system do not just linger in a bodys system before BOOM BANG PRESTO ZAP, a new surroundings make the repressed but latent magical evolutionary one become functional......

The only thing misleading here is that you are misstating how evolution works. Most genes that make new ones are duplicates of old ones (as the Human Genome Project found, you have several genes in your body that contain multiple copies of the same gene, due to copying errors that accidentally duplicated it, sequentially, or by Transposing that segment of DNA to another part of the genome) that acquire a mutation and perform a slightly different function, due to new folding of the protein sequence it produces or due to how the new protein interacts with the rest of the systems that function. Sometimes, a type of gene called a homeotic gene (ones that control when other genes switch on/off in the development phases, like puberty) will have a mutation, and those can produce some pretty spectacular changes.

We have a HUGE percent of our genome that consists of old, shut-down genes which do nothing, most of the time. Sometimes one gets turned on randomly--see, for instance, the humans who grow tails--and it may be harmful or helpful. Usually, it's harmful, like cancer or an immune system that fights your own body.

(20-08-2015 10:37 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Ive never ead or seen any of these so called structures in any of my travels or in any books.

I don't know what you're asking, here. I really don't.

(20-08-2015 10:37 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I dont recall hearing your answer about your evolutionary god's forced indocrination on students.... why dont the profs just answer questions, and if there answers are not concrete or just downright ridicuolous allow some deviance from their dogma and religious teachings.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid837034

Edit to Add: By the way, I found my professors surprisingly willing to help me with my hard questions. They went out of their way, if I asked them for some office time, to explain my various objections and confusion in detail. I had one poor , poor physics professor (a Christian, by the way, and an excellent physics teacher) who actually took extra time to have a theological discussion with me on what the discoveries in dimensional physics meant to him as a Believer, and who patiently listened to objections about Christian belief from a (then) very new atheist.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
20-08-2015, 11:01 PM
(20-08-2015 10:51 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  This I have been doing... even though the vast majority of responses are not concerning science.

NO, no you haven't. Even to my last post unto which this is a response. Facepalm

(20-08-2015 10:51 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  So whats your question on the topic.

Okay... why is there no maths on the 'Golden section' => http://www.davidjayjordan.com/GoldenSect...mans2.html

Pictures on a page do not maths make.

(20-08-2015 10:51 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Remember you should read the article or most of it before responding... and at minimum, have stuydied and learned the concept and mathematical rato called the Golden Section or PHI

There is NOTHING to study there! It is all made up woo! As I've stated, simply drawing lines on a page and then more lines with numbers.... it's... it's..

Okay.. here's a link to something I've written. it's a work of complete fiction.

http://peebo-thulhu.deviantart.com/art/F...0889&qo=54

Now, I ask you nicely and sincerely, to read the above link and then come back and say/explain if/why my link doe not make sense.

Then, compare my work of fiction to your page.

SPELL-CHECKER!
20-08-2015, 11:02 PM
Copying errors do not make beneficial mutations, reading errors make cancerous cells that spread and kill. Dont you know this ?

Anything out of the normal is killed by our systems, and whole individuals also cull out deformities and any individual among them if they stary from the norm....... even bees.

They recognize the ideal, the species they belong to.

Only man manipulates the genome, with inbreeding and his horrendous studies and genetics

SEE GMO etc. etc
20-08-2015, 11:20 PM
(20-08-2015 11:02 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  ..... Posted stuff...

Yah, you're post doesn't address what's been presented to you by myself and others...

Moving on, next....