Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body
Moving on now, as I dont think anyone got past the first few pages of the design of the human body, so lets reinforce this principle and absolutely show the proof of the design of the Solar System..... it didn;t happen by chance or luck or random placing but by design of the designer....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 11:30 PM
Thread moved -- doesn't belong in the science section because there's no science being presented.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-08-2015, 11:32 PM
(20-08-2015 11:27 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Moving on now, as I dont think anyone got past the first few pages of the design of the human body, so lets reinforce this principle and absolutely show the proof of the design of the Solar System..... it didn;t happen by chance or luck or random placing but by design of the designer....

Blink

WHAT!

Angry

I've replied about your page. I've linked through to your page. I've linked through to a comparative work of fiction so as to even at least get yourself to dress issues of comprehensibility.

RESPOND to people!

REPLY properly to people.

Don't just wander off when the replies/responses get to hard for you to think about.

SPELL-CHECKER!
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
20-08-2015, 11:34 PM
(20-08-2015 11:02 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Copying errors do not make beneficial mutations, reading errors make cancerous cells that spread and kill. Dont you know this ?

Anything out of the normal is killed by our systems, and whole individuals also cull out deformities and any individual among them if they stary from the norm....... even bees.

They do both. It's not one or the other. Sometimes they're harmful, sometimes they're beneficial/neutral.

You are simply making shit up, and ignoring what we do know. Our systems don't care if something is "out of the normal"; indeed, since every human is an individual, new combination of DNA, we're all "out of the normal", in that sense. If you mean "beyond its normal function", a new version of a gene (which you claim on one hand never happens, but on the other hand is bad when it happens) can indeed do the job better than its old version. Any basic textbook on genetics will cover hundreds of examples of every type of mutation, good and bad.

Furthermore, if there is a gene duplication (more than one of a gene, in sequence, as sometimes happens due to copying errors that don't "clip out" the extra one), then they're both doing the SAME job, and the body doesn't even notice it. Your own genome has several places where this has happened. If ONE of those copies starts doing something different, due to a mutation which doesn't kill you, it can "hang around" doing a neutral (non-harmful/non-helpful) job of making some useless variant of a protein. It can later produce something that gives the individual a NEW advantage. Again, we see examples of this throughout the world, and any basic textbook on genetics covers it. It's a reason to doubt you're a "scientist" who went to college for biology; I'm guessing you tried picking a fight with your first biology 101 professor and he ignored you as a troll (those professors tend to ignore such in-person trolls as disruptive and annoying, because there are a couple True Believers™ in every 101 class who try to make such exceptions, but don't know what the fuck they're talking about, and aren't worth that professor's valuable time that could better be spent teaching the facts).

(20-08-2015 11:02 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  They recognize the ideal, the species they belong to.

Only man manipulates the genome, with inbreeding and his horrendous studies and genetics

SEE GMO etc. etc

GMOs are a whole other discussion, but you do realize that genetics as a field also covers things that mankind doesn't edit/touch, right?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
20-08-2015, 11:36 PM
David - why did you ignore every response I have made to your posts, or change the subject?

It is deeply un-classy to come in here and DEMAND answers, then ignore the answers you're given.

You should stop that.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
21-08-2015, 12:58 AM
(20-08-2015 11:36 PM)Rocket I answer youRocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  David - why did you ignore every response I have made to your posts, or change the subject?

It is deeply un-classy to come in here and DEMAND answers, then ignore the answers you're given.

You should stop that.

I answer you while you get off of the topic, the topic I repeat is the design shown by the human body...

Its ten pages, please respond scientifically to the science and math.

You may start now...

You can start a whole new thread on the evils of GMO and inbreeding etc etc...as the Lord's genetics is being manipulated by man for worse and not for mankinds benefits for the most part. Man never gets anything right because his motivation is almost always wrong.

Now back to the SCIENCE of the HUMAN BODY DESIGN..... and more

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/MathematicalProofs.html

I understand that evolutionists have no design or anything to post because they have nothing. no laws, no evidence, NO MATH, no rationale except that natural selection will select if those darn species would just start changing ... but they just wont change.

Darn their goes that theory, but we forced it on everyone and it has to be believed if we are to carry on, thinking mankind can deliver us.

OH well, thats false science for you....
21-08-2015, 01:05 AM
(20-08-2015 11:36 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  David - why did you ignore every response I have made to your posts, or change the subject?

You should stop that.

You should start responding to the math and science rather than trying to derail the topic, and then complaining

This thread is not about you and your silly evolution religion, thats a different thread, this thread is about DESIGN. Learn to follow topics.

But as a good teacher sometimes answer questions when the shaky profs were absolutely livid if anyone asked a scientific question of them. NO wonder the dean lectured the prof for being so stubborn and dictatorial. I passed, I graduated despite the profs attempted failure, and I understood the con called evolution.

I did the math, knew real life and the outdoors, and have went on whereas evolution teaches nothing and nothingness as its code. Its a disgrace to the beauty and knowledge of true biology.
21-08-2015, 01:08 AM
Facepalm

(21-08-2015 12:58 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I answer you while you get off of the topic, the topic I repeat is the design shown by the human body...

Its ten pages, please respond scientifically to the science and math.

You may start now...

Okay.. you HAVE been answered on these points. Your pages HAVE NO MATH!

Answer questions! Heck! Even respond that you've been reading people's reply's to you!

(21-08-2015 12:58 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  You can start a whole new thread on the evils of GMO and inbreeding etc etc...as the Lord's genetics is being manipulated by man for worse and not for mankinds benefits for the most part. Man never gets anything right because his motivation is almost always wrong.

Now back to the SCIENCE of the HUMAN BODY DESIGN..... and more

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/MathematicalProofs.html

STOP posting woo! Answer other people's questions! Reply to other people's responses!

(21-08-2015 12:58 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I understand that evolutionists have no design or anything to post because they have nothing. no laws, no evidence, NO MATH, no rationale except that natural selection will select if those darn species would just start changing ... but they just wont change.

Okay...now I am simply going to say "STOP lie-ing!"

Your above post has been replied to/Answered/Linked to examples/Explained about sooo many times now. Facepalm

(21-08-2015 12:58 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Darn their goes that theory, but we forced it on everyone and it has to be believed if we are to carry on, thinking mankind can deliver us.

OH well, thats false science for you....

ARGH! AGAIN! Stop with the bullpucky and horsefeathers! RocketSurgeon76 has explained this to you.

SPELL-CHECKER!
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
21-08-2015, 01:09 AM
DJ, did the doctors let you have computer privileges this week?
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
21-08-2015, 01:09 AM
(20-08-2015 10:52 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 10:37 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Variation is not evolution..... changing diets and dietary juices means the available genes were already present, but suggesting they evolved recently to fit the bill or the menu, is rather a shot in the darkness of hope and faith.

Variation is the basis of evolution... new genes show up in a population, and if they help you to compete better (say, by suddenly being able to eat nylon, which nothing ever could do before), then you'll have more offspring than your neighbors.

They did not just "change diets", they started eating something that never existed before and is indigestible to everything else on earth, using a chemical that never existed before.

Evolution worked exactly like it's supposed to; it took existing DNA materials for digestive enzymes in the bacteria and shuffled things around until one of those shufflings "hit" upon a solution that worked. Voila! A whole new species of bacteria and a whole new way of digesting this new food source. That's exactly how it works, and you can't just wave it off by calling it "variation".

(20-08-2015 10:37 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Did the two cow stomachs evolve one at a time or both together in harmony

Um, I don't know what "in harmony" means, but there are many variations on the concept of the deuterostome digestive tract found throughout nature, and so forming extra stomachs would be one of those. I'm not really sure what you're getting at, here.

(20-08-2015 10:37 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  But this dream world where genes just hang around until a billion years later when they become useful is very misleading. Again whole system do not just linger in a bodys system before BOOM BANG PRESTO ZAP, a new surroundings make the repressed but latent magical evolutionary one become functional......

The only thing misleading here is that you are misstating how evolution works. Most genes that make new ones are duplicates of old ones (as the Human Genome Project found, you have several genes in your body that contain multiple copies of the same gene, due to copying errors that accidentally duplicated it, sequentially, or by Transposing that segment of DNA to another part of the genome) that acquire a mutation and perform a slightly different function, due to new folding of the protein sequence it produces or due to how the new protein interacts with the rest of the systems that function. Sometimes, a type of gene called a homeotic gene (ones that control when other genes switch on/off in the development phases, like puberty) will have a mutation, and those can produce some pretty spectacular changes.

We have a HUGE percent of our genome that consists of old, shut-down genes which do nothing, most of the time. Sometimes one gets turned on randomly--see, for instance, the humans who grow tails--and it may be harmful or helpful. Usually, it's harmful, like cancer or an immune system that fights your own body.

(20-08-2015 10:37 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Ive never ead or seen any of these so called structures in any of my travels or in any books.

What magical mutations lie within our human genome ?

I don't know what you're asking, here. I really don't.

(20-08-2015 10:37 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I dont recall hearing your answer about your evolutionary god's forced indocrination on students.... why dont the profs just answer questions, and if there answers are not concrete or just downright ridicuolous allow some deviance from their dogma and religious teachings.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid837034

Edit to Add: By the way, I found my professors surprisingly willing to help me with my hard questions. They went out of their way, if I asked them for some office time, to explain my various objections and confusion in detail. I had one poor , poor physics professor (a Christian, by the way, and an excellent physics teacher) who actually took extra time to have a theological discussion with me on what the discoveries in dimensional physics meant to him as a Believer, and who patiently listened to objections about Christian belief from a (then) very new atheist.

Wow, since you apparently missed it, the first time, I'm gonna re-post. I answered your questions very specifically.

You are misstating what science says. That is called "building a Strawman", which you then tear down, and pretend you defeated our real position. It's a dishonest tactic and one of the most fundamental fallacies.

Stop that.

[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post