Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body
Rocket stated that ....The WOO is strong with this one .......meaning me, Davidjayjordan.

Darn if I ever heard that slang.... before. What does it mean. Rocket is not referring to my rocket science concerning sexuality and my abilities to woo the ladies, and he isnt referring to my rockets strength, so what the heck is this wooing about.....

Maybe he means wowing, as nothingness is just not exciting and doesn't wow anything. And I humbly do wow with being able to connect up the sciences so that it makes sense and is rational.

These luck and chance religions are just unispiring and unwowing and make their adherrants drift into a woo, or deep sleep IMO.

Anyway, lets hear from the WOO, what WOO is

(Make an exception this time to go off topic ..... just for clarification sake. Evolutionists do love their labels you know)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2015, 01:12 AM
And others already addressed your "mathematical" argument. It's hooey, and not even very good hooey.

I didn't feel the need to address it twice.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
21-08-2015, 01:15 AM
Okay... so maybe..maybe 'Woo' is too colloquial for yourself.

I know a lot of what passes for 'English' here is much removed from the mother tongue....

And a LOT of what passes for English within the states of American is an execrable excuse of the use of the mother tongue.

So, for those not in the know.. 'Woo' is another term for.. silly, made up stuff. Wacky, inane ideas.
21-08-2015, 01:16 AM
(21-08-2015 01:09 AM)pablo Wrote:  DJ, did the doctors let you have computer privileges this week?

My sentiments exactly... Drinking Beverage

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
21-08-2015, 01:19 AM
(21-08-2015 12:58 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I answer you while you get off of the topic, the topic I repeat is the design shown by the human body...

It's not off-topic. The human body is the product of evolution; design is a claim that evolution is wrong in describing how our bodies came to be this way.

(21-08-2015 12:58 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I understand that evolutionists have no design or anything to post because they have nothing. no laws, no evidence, NO MATH, no rationale except that natural selection will select if those darn species would just start changing ... but they just wont change.

Darn their goes that theory, but we forced it on everyone and it has to be believed if we are to carry on, thinking mankind can deliver us.

OH well, thats false science for you....

You have got to be kidding. We'd burn up more memory than this forum can hold if we listed all of the "laws, evidence, and math" behind the Theory of Evolution.

You don't get to just declare that science has nothing, when we have literally more volumes of it than a human being could read in his lifetime. Just the proofs of how species have changed with time is a lifetime's work to fully understand.

I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on you getting a degree in science and "understanding" it, even enough to pass. If you had, you'd have had to take a course in genetics, and wouldn't be making the mistakes you're making about how it works.

For instance, can you tell me the (very simple) equation that is used to demonstrate equilibrium in a gene pool, and how it's essentially impossible for a gene pool to stay stable without changes? It's taught in the first week of any genetics course... I select this equation because it'll be hard to Google, and yet would be known by anyone who has taken a course on genetics and/or higher-level evolutionary biology.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
21-08-2015, 01:28 AM
"Woo" is short for "woo woo", and is defined as:

1. (slang) A person readily accepting supernatural, paranormal, occult, or pseudoscientific phenomena, or emotion-based beliefs and explanations.

That reporter is a bit of a woo woo.

2. (slang) Those beliefs.

He is really into all that woo woo.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/woo_woo

21-08-2015, 01:32 AM
DJ, it looks like you and Trixie just make up crazy stories about whatever you want, then pass them off as some kind of revelations. Do you both claim to be prophets too?
21-08-2015, 01:32 AM
(21-08-2015 01:15 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Okay... so maybe..maybe 'Woo' is too colloquial for yourself.

I know a lot of what passes for 'English' here is much removed from the mother tongue....

And a LOT of what passes for English within the states of American is an execrable excuse of the use of the mother tongue.

So, for those not in the know.. 'Woo' is another term for.. silly, made up stuff. Wacky, inane ideas.

Math isnt made up or it wouldn't add up. You have no math and have no design and vechicle for change. Creation makes sense and shows design, and design and the laws involved is what every scientist down through the ages has ever wanted to discover.

And evolution did not creat the laws, and they didn;t creat themselves nor did they by lucky chance stabilise into their equations.... evolution is just pure WOO, and HOOEY. Thanks for the new words, as I shall use them rightly hereafter in this forum. Thanks..... you are useful for something. You should go into science fiction writing, it might better suit your skills and alck of thinking, just imagine imagine, dream and fantasize.

Not for me, I like real life, and real people, and real differences. I hate the force of evolutions forced indocrination, to stop our students from thinking and questioning its bogus wooey foundations.
21-08-2015, 01:38 AM
(21-08-2015 01:32 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 01:15 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Okay... so maybe..maybe 'Woo' is too colloquial for yourself.

to stop our students from thinking and questioning its bogus wooey foundations.

Oh the irony is real.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
21-08-2015, 01:40 AM
Your maths don't "add up", and people here have already explained why they don't add up.

Are you ready to show me you've taken the required-to-graduate course in genetics, now?

That equation is very famous, taught on day two of most courses on the subject of genetics, and should be easy for you to find if you know enough about genetics to Google the right related terms (I'm giving some fairness, and assuming you just forgot, since you didn't name it right away, but there's no WAY you could have passed a course in genetics to get a degree in this if you don't know what I'm talking about-- it would be like getting a degree in physics and not knowing E=MC^2).