Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 01:43 AM
RE: Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body
(21-08-2015 01:32 AM)pablo Wrote:  DJ, it looks like you and Trixie just make up crazy stories about whatever you want, then pass them off as some kind of revelations. Do you both claim to be prophets too?

Sorry I cant write down mathematical exact prophecies of the Lord to prove HIS MESSIAHSHIP, as I personnally dont think anyone HERE is capable of doing the simple math. No offense.

I would if allowed, but balk as there appears only to be artsy craftsy woo linguistic types here.

But thanks for the heads up, maybe we shall see cause WE SHALL SEE
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2015, 01:45 AM
Artsy craftsy woo linguistic types?

What part of "I was a field biologist" did you not understand?

(I am now retired from that field, and have started my own business, which is why I say "was".)

Now come on, out with that equation that's taught on Day 2 of any genetics course (day 1 being intro/syllabus, usually), that will show you're not LYING when you say you got a degree in this subject.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
21-08-2015, 01:46 AM
(21-08-2015 01:32 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Math isnt made up or it wouldn't add up. You have no math and have no design and vechicle for change. Creation makes sense and shows design, and design and the laws involved is what every scientist down through the ages has ever wanted to discover.

Facepalm

Your page. HAS. NO. MATHS

(21-08-2015 01:32 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  And evolution did not creat the laws, and they didn;t creat themselves nor did they by lucky chance stabilise into their equations.... evolution is just pure WOO, and HOOEY. Thanks for the new words, as I shall use them rightly hereafter in this forum. Thanks..... you are useful for something. You should go into science fiction writing, it might better suit your skills and alck of thinking, just imagine imagine, dream and fantasize.

Facepalm

Seriously... read other people's posts. Stop simply just 'stream of consciousness' replies. Pop's does it sooo much better. Go find some of his threads and maybe

(21-08-2015 01:32 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Not for me, I like real life, and real people, and real differences. I hate the force of evolutions forced indocrination, to stop our students from thinking and questioning its bogus wooey foundations.

You un-educated options really aren't....anything..... really.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
21-08-2015, 01:47 AM
I notice that people (like you DJ) who have a high percentage bullshit in them, don't answer questions directly. You tend to deflect with you own questions, or strawmen, or just ignore.
Direct honest answers don't work for you, your shit falls apart too quickly.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
21-08-2015, 01:48 AM
(21-08-2015 01:43 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 01:32 AM)pablo Wrote:  DJ, it looks like you and Trixie just make up crazy stories about whatever you want, then pass them off as some kind of revelations. Do you both claim to be prophets too?

Sorry I cant write down mathematical exact prophecies of the Lord to prove HIS MESSIAHSHIP, as I personnally dont think anyone HERE is capable of doing the simple math. No offense.

I would if allowed, but balk as there appears only to be artsy craftsy woo linguistic types here.

Because you are sooo smart. Where did you get your PhDs from? You must have them in Mathematics, Biology among other things because you know sooo much about them.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
21-08-2015, 01:53 AM
Now come on, out with that equation that's taught on Day 2 of any genetics course (day 1 being intro/syllabus, usually), that will show you're not LYING when you say you got a degree in this subject.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
21-08-2015, 01:56 AM
(21-08-2015 01:43 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  

Apparently the morons who read the shit you spew on your page would fall for that weak excuse for "I got nothin' to cover my ass." but it doesn't fly here, dickhead.
21-08-2015, 01:56 AM
(21-08-2015 01:47 AM)pablo Wrote:  I notice that people (like you DJ) who have a high percentage bullshit in them, don't answer questions directly. You tend to deflect with you own questions, or strawmen, or just ignore.
Direct honest answers don't work for you, your shit falls apart too quickly.

I think you're on to something, here, Pablo. It could most certainly be classified as verbal diarrhea - loose, explosive, reeks, and has happened more than three times in a 24 hour period.

This should help:
[Image: 3253787_orig.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
21-08-2015, 01:59 AM
(21-08-2015 01:43 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Sorry I cant write down mathematical exact prophecies of the Lord to prove HIS MESSIAHSHIP, as I personnally dont think anyone HERE is capable of doing the simple math. No offense.

Shocking

My link to a page of writing is 'Artsy craftsy'?

Blink

Facepalm

SPELL-CHECKER!
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
21-08-2015, 02:06 AM
(20-08-2015 07:52 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  It will prove conclusively through a detailed mathematical study when following all the hyper links, that we are not a mere hunk of evolutionary meat that has evolved into the most highly technological orgasm possible, but that our DESIGN.

Sorry if I am repeating what other people have already said but I can attest to the fact my design is faulty. I've never had an orgasm in my life and I am middle age.

I am not sure what a technological orgasm is but I hope it involves something more interesting than a constant vibration from some cheap bit of plastic manufactured in China. Is it anything to do with the Orgasmatron?

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20140321...f-a-button

Quote:The Orgasmatron, patented by Dr Stuart Meloy, is a small box wired to the spine that can send out waves of pleasure signals whenever the user desires.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post