Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body
Quote:The Orgasmatron, patented by Dr Stuart Meloy, is a small box wired to the spine that can send out waves of pleasure signals whenever the user desires.

I'm pretty sure I'd be dead before noon. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
21-08-2015, 02:15 AM
(20-08-2015 10:30 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Natural selection is not a god and makes no changes in any species.

You're right. DESIGN is a god! Praise DESIGN!

Bowing

By the way, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me". Looks like you aren't a true Christian. Your a DESIGNist.
21-08-2015, 02:17 AM
Mathilda... never? Oh, that's awful.

Hug

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
21-08-2015, 02:36 AM
Okay, I'm giving up on him replying with the very simple proof that he's ever taken a genetics course.

For those following the game at home, I was referring to the Hardy-Weinberg Equation, p^2 + 2pq + q^2 = 1 , which describes equilibrium in a gene pool.

http://www.nature.com/scitable/definitio...uation-299

Time for bed. It's 3:30 and my day is already going to suck tomorrow, even though I now have the luxury of deciding for myself when I want to start and end work. Good night, everybody.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
21-08-2015, 02:42 AM
(21-08-2015 02:17 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Mathilda... never? Oh, that's awful.

Hug

Thanks but don't worry, I don't know what I'm missing because I have never had one. It would be a lot worse if I used to be orgasmic and then lost the ability again.
21-08-2015, 02:45 AM
(21-08-2015 02:36 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Okay, I'm giving up on him replying with the very simple proof that he's ever taken a genetics course.

For those following the game at home, I was referring to the Hardy-Weinberg Equation, p^2 + 2pq + q^2 = 1 , which describes equilibrium in a gene pool.

Thanks for that. I'll make sure to read up on that. It might be useful because I need to publish a paper sometime comparing my own evolutionary algorithm to conventional genetic algorithms.
21-08-2015, 05:13 AM
(21-08-2015 02:45 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 02:36 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Okay, I'm giving up on him replying with the very simple proof that he's ever taken a genetics course.

Thanks for that. I'll make sure to read up on that. It might be useful because I need to publish a paper sometime comparing my own evolutionary algorithm to conventional genetic algorithms.

Oi! You two! Stop with all that artsy-craftsy woo, wouldya?

Thanks.

Angry

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
21-08-2015, 05:22 AM
Still waiting. Why do babies get cancer, Mocking Jay ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
21-08-2015, 05:23 AM
(21-08-2015 05:22 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Still waiting. Why do babies get cancer, Mocking Jay ?

To make them less tasty?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
21-08-2015, 06:15 AM
I'm a bit of a math nerd, and I didn't see any mathematical proof on there. I saw no real math at all.

I'm pretty sure a proof in math follows the format: "assume x is something, equations, therefore conclusion." I saw nothing of that. The only numbers I saw (and I went through the whole damn thing of "mathematical proofs of design") were essentially "look at this cool shit!" Yes, pretty pattern and colors. Now leave the grown ups alone.