Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 07:20 AM
RE: Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body
(21-08-2015 02:15 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 10:30 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Natural selection is not a god and makes no changes in any species.

You're right. DESIGN is a god! Praise DESIGN!

Bowing

By the way, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me". Looks like you aren't a true Christian. Your a DESIGNist.

As mentioned many tmes before, realizing their is DESIGN, means there has to be a Designer, or Creator.

If you want to thank HIM/HER, feel free to do so. Its your choice from your research and honest queries into your very existence. Choose wisely rather than giving the credit to luck and chance
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2015, 07:23 AM
(21-08-2015 02:36 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Okay, I'm giving up on him replying with the very simple proof that he's ever taken a genetics course.

For those following the game at home, I was referring to the Hardy-Weinberg Equation, p^2 + 2pq + q^2 = 1 , which describes equilibrium in a gene pool.

http://www.nature.com/scitable/definitio...uation-299

Time for bed. It's 3:30 and my day is already going to suck tomorrow, even though I now have the luxury of deciding for myself when I want to start and end work. Good night, everybody.

You mean Rocket as a biologist, you never learned the most basic mathematical equation called the Fibornacci Series, and you deem yourself a scientist.

It appears you have gotten so far into genetic manipulation that you have forgotten the other tried and proven sciences that might have slowed your digression into gene manipulation. Lets start that GMO thread now and see how much you honor your god of manipulation of the gene pool.
21-08-2015, 07:24 AM
You know, putting words in all caps doesn't actually give them any more merit. Are you trying to prep us for a VOCAB QUIZ or something?

Here's a term for you to add to your list: CONFIRMATION BIAS

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
21-08-2015, 07:31 AM
(21-08-2015 07:23 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 02:36 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Okay, I'm giving up on him replying with the very simple proof that he's ever taken a genetics course.

For those following the game at home, I was referring to the Hardy-Weinberg Equation, p^2 + 2pq + q^2 = 1 , which describes equilibrium in a gene pool.

http://www.nature.com/scitable/definitio...uation-299

Time for bed. It's 3:30 and my day is already going to suck tomorrow, even though I now have the luxury of deciding for myself when I want to start and end work. Good night, everybody.

You mean Rocket as a biologist, you never learned the most basic mathematical equation called the Fibornacci Series, and you deem yourself a scientist.

It appears you have gotten so far into genetic manipulation that you have forgotten the other tried and proven sciences that might have slowed your digression into gene manipulation. Lets start that GMO thread now and see how much you honor your god of manipulation of the gene pool.

*Fibonacci There is no r before the n and you deem yourself a scientist? You are such a joke, can't even spell what you preach correctly.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
21-08-2015, 07:36 AM
At work.

Seriously DJJ. Stop posting vapid, insulting tripe and just engage posters on the forum.

Assuming you even understand the reply posts......
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
21-08-2015, 07:44 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2015 08:13 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
(20-08-2015 07:52 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  This is a mathematics thread.... and gives the mathematical proof that we are not created by chance mutations but that our design is templated after the template of creation...called the Golden Section, what the Creator used in all HIS CREATION whether micro or macro..

Consider doing the math rather than using literary responses..

Mathematical Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body
Page 1
In this article, we shall prove that our human bodies, shape and form is not by chance but by DESIGN. It will prove
conclusively through a detailed mathematical study when following all the hyper links, that we are not a mere hunk of
evolutionary meat that has evolved into the most highly technological orgasm possible, but that our DESIGN. This meaning
obviously and logically that there has to be a DESIGNER

But to start, you will have to know the mathematical ratio called the Golden Section , also called the PHI RATIO, as it is a
precursor to starting this study. For this secret of creation will shake the any unscientific evolutionary belief system in luck
and chance that you might have and rationally compel you to rethink all of science and all the ways life and the laws of nature
were designed whether in distances, and speeds but as well with TIME. For we will establish ETERNAL MATHEMATICAL
TRUTHS and PROOFS that you are indeed special, in that you have been given a divine body whether male or female, and you
are NOT just evolutionary meat floating in an evolutionary cosmos of nothingness created by luck and chance.

Now on with the MATH. But seeing, a visual representation helps us envision this RATIO, lets use graphics to teach this
mathematical concept. Please study this basic class with graphics, SEE Golden Section.

Now, as you discovered, the Golden Section is the most beautiful of all ratios, as we naturally choose it over all others. In other
words, beauty is not subjective but objective and a ratio, that is ingrained into our design, so that we normally are attracted to
it...as BEAUTIFUL. SEE and study What is Beauty

As the Golden Section itself is the ratio of BEAUTY. It can be seen, it literally is an archetype within us, that we appreciate
seeing because it is ONE with us. This is not semantics, as you will learn but a mathematical truth, a geometrical truth, and a
spiritual truth. The Lord created beauty and wants you to appreciate beauty.

You will see the divisions in the DaVinci Man graphics I made, and we shall see its exactness as we go along.

OK, if you are going to understand the Golden section in your Body, you cannot have false humility of shyness. So get out the
tape measure and lets measure your belly button.

What is your belly button, the place from which you were nourished within the womb, as it is the perfect balance between
your upper mass and your lower mass? Closer to your head and shoulders than your feet below. It is your central mass point,
your creative point even though it is not equidistant from your crown to your toes. (Ha..That’s the location the sexy lord put
your divine member at...but that is later.... or do it now. Measure your placement of your divine member whether male or
female... where is it...if you are close to normal proportions, exactly at 50 percent of your total height) Coincidence, SORRY by
now you should know, nothing is by coincidence with the Lord or with His designed Creation. And where is the nourishing
nodules whether male or female, again at the 3/4 mark, even though in females it might be just a bit below because beauty dips
with age.... sometimes)

Whoa, so lets get back to your center of mass, your navel, your connection to life, how far above the ground is it. Measure and
put this down. Then measure your total height!!

Divide your belly button height by your total Height, and what do you get ? If approximating the norm, that answer should be
around .618. as that is the Golden Section. Your navel is at the Golden Section Ratio of your body ?

(From Excerpt http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Mathematic...sign1.html )

Hey spammer of many threads.

Have you taken evolutionary science yet? If we were created in our current form why would we have evidence within our bodies of evolutionary change from different forms? Why is our body evidence of UN-intelligent design?

For example; the human appendix which was very important to our ancestors who primarily ate vegetation but is of no use to us, and the human coccyx. These are all vestigial traits which only makes sense to consider evolution as the cause. Another oddity is atavisms; an anomaly which appears to be the reoccurrence of an ancient ancestral trait. A human baby born with a tail, or a horse born with extra toes. They differ from vestigial traits because they rarely occur, rather than be present in every individual.

I always found these examples personally fascinating, how interesting that even today we can see the rare appearance of ancient traits and human and animal species. If we were created, by some anthropocentric, Abrahamic based version of a God for example, why would we have these ancestral traits which reflect our mutation as a species from another species over a very long period of time. If we were created from a handful of dirt, or so the fairytale goes, why would we have the remnants of a tail inside of our body, and an embryonic stage fishlike circulatory system? Why would we have gill arch structures in our embryonic structure during our early development stages? To me, yet again, this indicates that we are exactly what evolutionary scientist have proclaimed, a successful mutation of Homo sapiens species over a very long period of time. It is fascinating to understand that as one species evolves into another, the new specie has inherited the genetic developmental programming of its ancestor, and this is proven over and over in this book.

The ample evidence of bad design refutes, yet again, the ridiculous posit of an intelligent designer. If we were created, we would not have so many imperfections. These imperfections are the mark of evolution and are exactly what we would expect to happen. The Laryngeal nerve of mammals is a good example of this. Another nail in the coffin for the fairytale, fabricated, anthropocentric concept of a creator.

What else you got? Learn, think, evolve.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
21-08-2015, 07:51 AM
(21-08-2015 07:31 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 07:23 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  You mean Rocket as a biologist, you never learned the most basic mathematical equation called the Fibornacci Series, and you deem yourself a scientist.

*Fibonacci There is no r before the n and you deem yourself a scientist? You are such a joke, can't even spell what you preach correctly.

I was not in the liberal arts, like yourself, and my typing is done via pecking as I use two fingers only. But boy can I peck, just ask the girls
21-08-2015, 07:52 AM
I'll just leave this here:

48 - 46 = 2
This is an example of real math. See how easy that is?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
21-08-2015, 07:53 AM
(21-08-2015 07:36 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Seriously DJJ. Stop posting vapid, insulting tripe and just engage posters on the forum.

Assuming you even understand the reply posts......

I do, and I have answered their questions, unfortunately most of them are rather slanderous rather than objective and honest.

Whats your question ?
21-08-2015, 07:57 AM

Hey spammer of many threads.

[/quote]

I dont spam, I post exact precise threads on different topics, and am not posting one liners or complete paragraphs to other peoples threads. If you want to hear from me, go to any of my threads, and if you have honest soul searching or science searching queries I will try to answer you in kind.

Do watch out your accussations... Thanks