Proof of Heaven

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2014, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2014 09:53 PM by Full Circle.)
RE: Proof of Heaven
(27-01-2014 01:05 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 12:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  It would be cool if I could time travel beyond my own paltry time on earth and watch events happen. Not just specific events but "fast forward" through things like evolutionary changes or the birth of stars and galaxies. Also to be unconstrained by medium such as water so I could move through the ocean realm unobserved while doing all the observing...an aquatic voyeur if you will.

How interesting it would be to "will" a meeting with either specific people or sentient beings from other places or time in the universe.

"So...wassup?"
" 9834r c3585utjasdndecbq xu3e;xn"
"Yeah, I see your point"

Big Grin

FC,
I thought the same. To be able to travel in time and space would be heaven indeed. See you at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe. I'll be wearing a shirt.

Doc

You gotta be wearing pants too or it's a no-go brother!
I'll be the guy with the expensive camera and fish gills, can't miss me. The dog on my avatar will be traveling along as well, whatever you do don't stare at him, he'll take it as a sign of agression and bite your phantasm ass!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2014, 09:50 PM
(27-01-2014 01:28 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 01:05 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  FC,
I thought the same. To be able to travel in time and space would be heaven indeed. See you at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe. I'll be wearing a shirt.

Doc

This sounds great. Although sounds like a curse too, since you can watch but not help.

Why can't I help? It's my vision of heaven so I can do anything, change the parameters if any exist to be whatever strikes my fancy.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
27-01-2014, 10:45 PM
(27-01-2014 09:50 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 01:28 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  This sounds great. Although sounds like a curse too, since you can watch but not help.

Why can't I help? It's my vision of heaven so I can do anything, change the parameters if any exist to be whatever strikes my fancy.

Fair enough, you just didn't specify.

Atir aissom atir imon
27-01-2014, 10:54 PM
As I have said here before my heaven is a pool hall with alcohol and willing women. Oh and to be mid 20's again so that I could have sex multiple times in one evening.
28-01-2014, 12:13 AM
(26-01-2014 01:15 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(26-01-2014 12:55 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  God.

God is a "who"?

That's right. Horton tole me so. He lives in Who-ville.

[Image: whoville-arch.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche