Proof of Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Proof of Jesus?
(04-09-2012 05:39 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Everyone, It was nice Chatting with you today. I must leave now. But I want to leave a simple pray.

Jesus, thank you for the opportunity to once again share your words. Lord you said that your word will not come back void and it will do as you said it do. Right now Lord I have shared the Word with some good people who don't believe in you at this moment. But Lord I know that deep inside they really want to know you. For you are the creator of our soul, our spirit our body and the soul knows the creator even if we don't want too. But as I close out this in prayer today, Lord I pray that no one turn a deaf ear on what was just discussed about you today.

I pray they all come to a better understanding of you so they will not be lost for eternity.

Lord you know the heart of man.. not I. I live these people in your hands Lord that your spirit work from you to them to understand you. For we know we can not truly know you but by your and through your spirit. So Lord protect them and comfort them tonight and show them to learn to have a better understanding of you.

This we ask in Jesus name. Amen

Its been good people. You are all wonderful to me. Be bless and we can talk tomorrow. Love you all.
Angel

Before you go. Are you from ChristianForums.net? If so, who are you on there?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2012, 05:41 PM
(04-09-2012 05:39 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Everyone, It was nice Chatting with you today. I must leave now. But I want to leave a simple pray.

Jesus, thank you for the opportunity to once again share your words. Lord you said that your word will not come back void and it will do as you said it do. Right now Lord I have shared the Word with some good people who don't believe in you at this moment. But Lord I know that deep inside they really want to know you. For you are the creator of our soul, our spirit our body and the soul knows the creator even if we don't want too. But as I close out this in prayer today, Lord I pray that no one turn a deaf ear on what was just discussed about you today.

I pray they all come to a better understanding of you so they will not be lost for eternity.

Lord you know the heart of man.. not I. I live these people in your hands Lord that your spirit work from you to them to understand you. For we know we can not truly know you but by your and through your spirit. So Lord protect them and comfort them tonight and show them to learn to have a better understanding of you.

Its been good people. You are all wonderful to me. Be bless and we can talk tomorrow. Love you all.
Angel

I pray that this moron gives me money, or a lemonade snapple, and maybe a car, and something from Chicken Express if he isn't cheap.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
04-09-2012, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 05:49 PM by fstratzero.)

Angel

I hope you leave your death cult, and learn how to value this life.

MAN has always deceived himself when he abandoned experience to follow imaginary systems.--He is the work of nature.--He exists in Nature.--He is submitted to the laws of Nature.--He cannot deliver himself from them:--cannot step beyond them even in thought. It is in vain his mind would spring forward beyond the visible world: direful and imperious necessity ever compels his return--being formed by Nature, he is circumscribed by her laws; there exists nothing beyond the great whole of which he forms a part, of which he experiences the influence. The beings his fancy pictures as above nature, or distinguished from her, are always chimeras formed after that which he has already seen, but of which it is utterly impossible he should ever form any finished idea, either as to the place they occupy, or their manner of acting--for him there is not, there can be nothing out of that Nature which includes all beings.

Therefore, instead of seeking out of the world he inhabits for beings who can procure him a happiness denied to him by Nature, let him study this Nature, learn her laws, contemplate her energies, observe the immutable rules by which she acts.--Let him apply these discoveries to his own felicity, and submit in silence to her precepts, which nothing can alter.--Let him cheerfully consent to be ignorant of causes hid from him under the most impenetrable veil.--Let him yield to the decrees of a universal power, which can never be brought within his comprehension, nor ever emancipate him from those laws imposed on him by his essence.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
04-09-2012, 06:44 PM

Angel

So you're saying we want to have sex with Jeebus ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnal_knowledge

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-09-2012, 11:04 PM
(04-09-2012 05:39 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Everyone, It was nice chatting with you today. I must leave now. But I want to leave a simple prayer.

Mohammed, thank you for the opportunity to once again share your words. Allah, you said that your word will not come back void and it will do as you said it would do. Right now, Allah, I have shared the Word with some good people who don't believe in you at this moment. But, Allah, I know that deep inside they really want to know you. For you are the creator of our soul, our spirit our body and the soul knows the creator even if we don't want too. But as I close out this in prayer today, Allah, I pray that no one turn a deaf ear to what was just discussed about you today.

Allah,you know the heart of man.. not I. I leave these people in your hands, Allah, that your spirit work from you to them to understand you. For we know we can not truly know you but by your ?smell?? and through your spirit. So, Allah, protect them and comfort them tonight and show them to learn to have a better understanding of you.

This we ask in Mohammed's name. Amen

It's been good, people. You are all wonderful to me. Be blessed and we can talk tomorrow. Love you all.
Angel

Fixt.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-09-2012, 11:10 PM
(04-09-2012 11:04 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 05:39 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Everyone, It was nice chatting with you today. I must leave now. But I want to leave a simple prayer.

Dear Vending Machine God, thank you for the opportunity to once again share your words. VMG, you said that your word will not come back void and it will do as you said it would do. Right now, VMG, I have shared the Word with some good people who don't believe in you at this moment. But, cheetos, I know that deep inside they really want to know you. For you are the creator of our soul, our spirit our body and the soul knows the creator even if we don't want too. But as I close out this in prayer today, Vending machine God, I pray that no one turn a deaf ear to what was just discussed about you today.

Vending Machine God,you know the heart of man.. not I. I leave these people in your hands, VMG, that your spirit work from you to them to understand you. For we know we can not truly know you but by your taste and through your spirit. So, Vending Machine God, protect them and comfort them tonight and show them to learn to have a better understanding of you.

This we ask in Barbecue-chips name. Amen

It's been good, people. You are all wonderful to me. Be blessed and we can talk tomorrow. Love you all.
Angel

Fixt.

Can't you do anything right?

Fixed.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
04-09-2012, 11:22 PM
(04-09-2012 11:10 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 11:04 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Fixt.

Can't you do anything right?

Fixed.

Blasphemer!

Allah will send you to hell!

... but still loves you.

05-09-2012, 12:18 AM
(04-09-2012 04:58 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  I did give you proof.. over and over.

I stated the bible and my faith is proof.

Also I gave you many scriptures.

But you still have not gave me proof....

Did you know my proof "The Bible" is the number one seller in the world. Can your proof beat that?

Show me proof.....

Jesus still love us anyway.

[Image: fhy.jpg]

(04-09-2012 05:03 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  You have to read to believe... how would you not know if you don't read. We are so busy trying to put the Word of God down as if it does not exist. Jesus did exist, Jesus is God, and Jesus is the Word. Just except it.

Read John 1:1-5 and 14

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.

3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only,d who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Until you show me proof, like I just did.. than you stand defeated.

You know what the bible is.. you just don't want to know. Because the bible expose who we are. Yes, sometime it is hard to take, but when you Jesus teach you what is right...it is sweet.

Jesus still love you.

[Image: Cs4.jpg]

[Image: BRy.jpg]

(04-09-2012 04:36 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Christian do have proof, the bible and faith in a God that does exist. You still show no proof. You go off the words you say from your mouth.

The bible is the voice of Jesus - God himself. He inspired men to write it so people like me and you can know what is right.

2 Tim 3:16

All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.

Bible is my proof alone with faith. They work together.

Amen. Jesus still love us even if we don't understand.

[Image: BRz.jpg]

[Image: 4bfq.jpg]

[Image: g3a.jpg]

(04-09-2012 04:26 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Since you believe the bible is a fairy tale. What resources show you that Jesus did not exist.

[Image: 26236345.jpg]

[Image: zff.jpg]

[Image: 356fxt.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Logisch's post
05-09-2012, 07:14 AM

Angel

I am still waiting for your evidence of the non-reality of Star Trek.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
06-09-2012, 08:11 AM
But isn't it amazing that when you point out things in the bible that are false, or contradictory, they just glaze over it like you said nothing. xianity is nothing more than a successful business. xians figured this out early on, after the Romans authored the NT. The Romans got rich from the scam, and slave leaders learned from them and applied it. It continues to this day. Take away the money side of it, and it would crumble.

http://www.theaverageatheist.com

Challenge Everything!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes haarvik's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Historical Jesus yes/no? need sources for ongoing talk bronzedivision 4 98 25-07-2014 10:32 AM
Last Post: Deltabravo
  Ultimate "who has the burden of proof" argument f stop 18 823 02-01-2014 12:28 PM
Last Post: KMFDM_Kid2000
  Jesus and the Old Testament CasualSpooner 3 292 24-07-2013 05:44 PM
Last Post: CasualSpooner
  OT Invalidated by Jesus Arguments Against PersephoneK 18 846 04-05-2013 06:15 PM
Last Post: amyb
  Facebook: Bible=Jesus Hafnof 4 728 07-04-2013 02:56 AM
Last Post: DLJ
  Jesus vs Horus vs Mithras vs etc. Weeeeee_Zard 6 1,542 08-03-2013 07:01 AM
Last Post: EGross
  "Gay marriage makes Jesus cry" arethosemyfeet? 64 2,984 28-02-2013 09:44 AM
Last Post: ClydeLee