Proof of Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2012, 05:27 PM
RE: Proof of Jesus?
Logica Humano, we all know that Star Trek is science fiction. Society labeled that.

Jesus loved us so much that he died on the cross for us.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2012, 05:29 PM
(04-09-2012 05:27 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Logica Humano, we all know that Star Trek is science fiction. Society labeled that.

[Image: march_against_Bush.JPG]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
04-09-2012, 05:30 PM
(04-09-2012 05:27 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Logica Humano, we all know that Star Trek is science fiction. Society labeled that.

You first have to prove a Jesus, then prove he is the Son of God, and then prove he is a supporter of christianity.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
04-09-2012, 05:30 PM

Prove to me that Star Trek is fiction.
04-09-2012, 05:31 PM
You know... from most of the replies today.. it seem like most of you have read the Word of God. So since you have read and have knowledge of it... now just apply it. It so right to do what is right. All Jesus is wanting us to do is live right and get our ourselves and love him.

He loved us first, because he died on the cross so we can have faith that he does love us and want to save us.

John 15:13

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Amen
04-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Jesus loves the little kids...I agree.
[Image: jesus-light-switch.jpg]

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
04-09-2012, 05:34 PM

Society labeled the bible fiction, with a nice label-maker.

[Image: bible_warning_label.jpg]

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
(04-09-2012 05:31 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  You know... from most of the replies today.. it seem like most of you have read the Word of God. So since you have read and have knowledge of it... now just apply it. It so right to do what is right. All Jesus is wanting us to do is live right and get our ourselves and love him.

He loved us first, because he died on the cross so we can have faith that he does love us and want to save us.

Amen

The majority of us did apply it, and it still made no sense. We aren't strangers to your bullshit.

Now again, prove to me that Star Trek wasn't real.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
(04-09-2012 05:31 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  You know... from most of the replies today.. it seem like most of you have read the Word of God. So since you have read and have knowledge of it... now just apply it. It so right to do what is right. All Jesus is wanting us to do is live right and get our ourselves and love him.

Amen

That is out of context. It's from Jesus talking to his disciples and also doesn't apply to anybody else.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
04-09-2012, 05:39 PM
Everyone, It was nice Chatting with you today. I must leave now. But I want to leave a simple pray.

Jesus, thank you for the opportunity to once again share your words. Lord you said that your word will not come back void and it will do as you said it do. Right now Lord I have shared the Word with some good people who don't believe in you at this moment. But Lord I know that deep inside they really want to know you. For you are the creator of our soul, our spirit our body and the soul knows the creator even if we don't want too. But as I close out this in prayer today, Lord I pray that no one turn a deaf ear on what was just discussed about you today.

I pray they all come to a better understanding of you so they will not be lost for eternity.

Lord you know the heart of man.. not I. I live these people in your hands Lord that your spirit work from you to them to understand you. For we know we can not truly know you but by your and through your spirit. So Lord protect them and comfort them tonight and show them to learn to have a better understanding of you.

This we ask in Jesus name. Amen

Its been good people. You are all wonderful to me. Be bless and we can talk tomorrow. Love you all.
Angel