Proof of Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2012, 07:52 AM
RE: Proof of Jesus?
(09-08-2012 12:09 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  http://www.christianforums.net/showthread.php?t=44243

Just a christian Forum Site I am on, and currently in a discourse with these users.

My responce to this forum: Answer: The bible is NOT a relevant historic collection of documents, its authors are anonymous and the greater part of these anonymous writings were omitted. One reason for these omissions (about 76 percent was omitted comparably) was because they placed Jesus and his life in a magic off world realm. Paul encounter suggests the same thing, but his dream world rendering was important because the date his writings were created suggested that he at least could have been alive during the best case scenario pertain to the suggested birth and life of Jesus. Paul would have been around 70 if memory serves, most of the apostle would have waited greater than their life time spans before writing about Jesus. Therefore the bible can be legitimately study in any publically funded school system; it just cannot be studied from because it is not a historical rendering. Despite 40 active historians during the claimed time of Jesus, he was never mentioned, no multitudes heard of him and no Christians appeared on the scene until nearly 300 and as much as 600 years after the claim of his birth and life. In short, no Christians until after the bible was created. Again if memory serves me correctly, the name Christian was given to the followers of Christ by non-believers during the deration I just mentioned.

The lack of evidence…..this is not an accident my friend.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Hello Atothetheist,

There is proof that Jesus have exist. First and far most the bible. No way around it. That is the book Christian use as proof. Atheist uses books as well that are written by scientist of some sort. Your preference.

Also there are artifacts, markings and so forth that show proof that Jesus did walk the earth.

So you have your resources and we have ours.. We believe that Jesus did exist and is the first and last and will be around and is around much longer than you and knows all things.

Be bless brother. Jesus loves you even when you don't believe him.

In Jesus name....Amen

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Just believe proof or not Jesus love you even if you don't love him.

Yes Jesus does did exist and still exist today. The bible is the source.

Amen, be bless everyone

04-09-2012, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 04:00 PM by Vosur.)
(04-09-2012 03:29 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  There is proof that Jesus have exist. First and far most the bible. No way around it. That is the book Christian use as proof. Atheist uses books as well that are written by scientist of some sort. Your preference.
Actually, our choice of sources has nothing to do with preference, but with historical accuracy and credibility. As a matter of fact, some of the authors of the Bible are completely anonymous. Additionally, neither did the writers of the four gospels met Jesus themselves, nor did they (considering the average person's lifespan) ever meet anyone who saw Jesus in his/her own lifetime. The NT stories about Jesus are based on hearsay at best. Lastly, a scientist does not have to be an atheist, he can be an agnostic or a theist just as well. You're comparing apples with oranges.

(04-09-2012 03:29 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Also there are artifacts, markings and so forth that show proof that Jesus did walk the earth.
Such as?

(04-09-2012 03:29 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  So you have your resources and we have ours.. We believe that Jesus did exist and is the first and last and will be around and is around much longer than you and knows all things.
Exactly. You believe without any evidence.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
04-09-2012, 03:54 PM
(04-09-2012 03:30 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Just believe proof or not Jesus love you even if you don't love him.

Yes Jesus does did exist and still exist today. The bible is the source.

Amen, be bless everyone

Hello!I remember that photo, but I am not completely sure if you are one of the people on the other forums.

We atheists have no preference, or set canon of books.

The science books are peerreviewed and are back by research, yours is just mere rumor and speculation.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
04-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Well, then I guess there's no issue with my posting this. He would still love me.

[Image: JPZJv.jpg]

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
04-09-2012, 04:09 PM
The gospels are faith documents. They were written by believers.
If I write a book about something I already believe, and then read it, it tells me what I already believe, but no more.
It only tells me only what I already knew I already believed.
The gospels are proof of nothing, except of what I say I already believed.
They logically, can not say anything about the veracity of the content of the belief.
In fact the Church Fathers admitted they used deception.
Therefore there is good reason to believe they are not true.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-09-2012, 04:11 PM
The Bible is our Proof like I said earlier. Plus we believe Jesus by faith as well.

Heb 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

See no faith causes you to not believe. So don't get upset because we have faith in Jesus who we see and believe.

Cheapthrillseeker I see you know a little bit about the bible. You mention Peter which was a disciple in the bible. Great so you been reading. Also you mention the "house". Yes Jesus did die for your sin and went to prepare a place for you. He will come back and receive you if you believe in him:

John 14:13
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Jesus love you even you don't love him. He created you and gave you life.

Amen

[+] 1 user Likes Ambassador of Christ's post
04-09-2012, 04:22 PM
(04-09-2012 04:11 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  The Bible is our Proof like I said earlier. Plus we believe Jesus by faith as well.

Heb 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

See no faith causes you to not believe. So don't get upset because we have faith in Jesus who we see and believe.

Cheapthrillseeker I see you know a little bit about the bible. You mention Peter which was a disciple in the bible. Great so you been reading. Also you mention the "house". Yes Jesus did die for your sin and went to prepare a place for you. He will come back and receive you if you believe in him:

John 14:13
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Jesus love you even you don't love him. He created you and gave you life.

Amen

Faith is a belief without evidence.

The Bible is on par with a fairy tale book, unless you show otherwise.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
04-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Quote: There is proof that Jesus have exist.
Direct quote please.
Quote: First and far most the bible.
It's a poorly written book, with countless errors, historical flaws, and moral flaws. If you base your faith on this, then you're building a house on the edge of a cliff, because the bible has pretty much been debunked. Be it contradictions, or just idiocies.
Quote:
Also there are artifacts, markings and so forth that show proof that Jesus did walk the earth.
Can you show us?

Faith isn't good evidence, it's rather weak evidence. I can take it on faith that tomorrow I'll find 5 dollars, however, for it to be useful in anyway, I'd need proof.

Today I bullied my friend into giving me five dollars tomorrow. That way I'm assured that this will happen.

Not a good example, but it's a simple one at best.

Quote:Jesus love you even you don't love him. He created you and gave you life.
Can you prove it outside a Holy Book?

A Holy Book is useless, my misguided friend. If it was worth anything, I'd trust the Muslim's book due to the more interesting designs and more faithful followers. (Faithful in this case meaning dedication, but the other definition works just as well.)

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post