Proof of Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2012, 04:26 PM
RE: Proof of Jesus?
Since you believe the bible is a fairy tale. What resources show you that Jesus did not exist.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2012, 04:27 PM
(04-09-2012 04:11 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  The Bible is our Proof like I said earlier. Plus we believe Jesus by faith as well.

Heb 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

See no faith causes you to not believe. So don't get upset because we have faith in Jesus who we see and believe.

Cheapthrillseeker I see you know a little bit about the bible. You mention Peter which was a disciple in the bible. Great so you been reading. Also you mention the "house". Yes Jesus did die for your sin and went to prepare a place for you. He will come back and receive you if you believe in him:

John 14:13
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Jesus love you even you don't love him. He created you and gave you life.

Amen

Another belieber, who does not know what "proof" is.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

04-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Please tell us what your proof is that make the Jesus to never had exist? Does your proof come from a man made book?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-09-2012, 04:31 PM
(04-09-2012 04:26 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Since you believe the bible is a fairy tale. What resources show you that Jesus did not exist.

I believe there was a man Jesus, a fairly intelligent con man, but there hasn't been any evidence to indicate that he was magical, so my conclusion is he was not in possession of any holy powers.

The con man bit is mealy a uneducated assumption, however I'm pretty confident that he was one. He mislead people, he preached in a way to grab the weaker minds, and so on.

And what proof do you have, outside of a idiotic book, and biased sources, that he is a magical jew?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
(04-09-2012 04:26 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Since you believe the bible is a fairy tale. What resources show you that Jesus did not exist.

I never claimed Jesus "Did not exist" I believe there was a man begind the myth.

I can't show you evidence that Jesus doesn't exist, but since I no longer have faith in the Bible, I disbelieve in the mythical Yeshua.

Seriously, that is on par to me asking you " What resourses do you have to prove Harry Potter did not exist." There aren't any, but since we don't believe in the book that makes the claim, you don't need to find sources that disprove "him."

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
the Babble is a man made book.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

Also, the burden of proof really isn't on us, it's on the people making a claim that a magical Jew sacrificed himself, to himself, for us.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
04-09-2012, 04:33 PM
(04-09-2012 04:11 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Cheapthrillseeker I see you know a little bit about the bible. You mention Peter which was a disciple in the bible. Great so you been reading. Also you mention the "house". Yes Jesus did die for your sin and went to prepare a place for you. He will come back and receive you if you believe in him:

Hey! You know how to take out of context! Just tweak it a little, and you too, could be a successful comedian!

Adultery being okay
Hosea 1:2

Incest being okay
Genesis 20:11, 12

God liking liars
Exodus 1:18-20

No need to honor thy parents
Luke 14:26

My last words in this post to you; a little truffle for your trifle
Proverbs 14:15

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
04-09-2012, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 04:38 PM by Logica Humano.)
(04-09-2012 04:31 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Also, the burden of proof really isn't on us, it's on the people making a claim that a magical Jew sacrificed himself, to himself, for us.

Well, it's not that they need evidence to prove a Jesus existed. They just need to prove that THE Jesus existed. I am sure that you will find that there were many people named Mohammed back in the day. The only trouble is finding out which Mohammed shitted the Qu'ran out. Same concept applies to finding a Jesus.

A wild jesus appears!
Use vinewhip! It's super effective.
Jesus uses shroud of mystery.
Bulbasaur can't seem to find evidence that the Jesus it encountered existed. Fuck!

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
04-09-2012, 04:34 PM
(04-09-2012 04:11 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  The Bible is our Proof like I said earlier. Plus we believe Jesus by faith as well.

Heb 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

See no faith causes you to not believe. So don't get upset because we have faith in Jesus who we see and believe.

Cheapthrillseeker I see you know a little bit about the bible. You mention Peter which was a disciple in the bible. Great so you been reading. Also you mention the "house". Yes Jesus did die for your sin and went to prepare a place for you. He will come back and receive you if you believe in him:

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Jesus love you even you don't love him. He created you and gave you life.

Amen
Epic fail

http://neno.co.ke/bible/book/John/14/13

Also I'm pretty sure my parents created me, through having a lot of sex.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp