Proof of Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2012, 04:35 PM
RE: Proof of Jesus?
(04-09-2012 04:30 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Please tell us what your proof is that make the Jesus to never had exist? Does your proof come from a man made book?

The bible is a man made book.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
04-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Christian do have proof, the bible and faith in a God that does exist. You still show no proof. You go off the words you say from your mouth.

The bible is the voice of Jesus - God himself. He inspired men to write it so people like me and you can know what is right.

2 Tim 3:16

All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.

Bible is my proof alone with faith. They work together.

Amen. Jesus still love us even if we don't understand.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-09-2012, 04:36 PM
(04-09-2012 04:33 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 04:31 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Also, the burden of proof really isn't on us, it's on the people making a claim that a magical Jew sacrificed himself, to himself, for us.

Well, it's not that they need evidence to prove a Jesus existed. They just need to prove that THE Jesus existed. I am sure that you will find that there were many people named Mohammed back in the day. The only trouble is finding out which Mohammed shitted the Qu'ran out.
That's true. Although it shouldn't be too hard to find proof of a magical man who turns water into wine, normally. (But sadly that seems to be the case)

I usually tell theists two things if they want to prove their case to me:

1. Prove that there can be a deity
2. Prove your deity

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
04-09-2012, 04:38 PM
(04-09-2012 04:36 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Christian do have proof, the bible and faith in a God that does exist. You still show no proof. You go off the words you say from your mouth.

The bible is the voice of Jesus - God himself. He inspired men to write it so people like me and you can know what is right.

All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.

You've given no proof. You've babbled boring scripture that isn't really related, and we've told you why the bible isn't good evidence, you've acknowledged our position on the bible, and you still babble on.

Maybe instead of wasting our time you be more useful, like find historical proof?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
04-09-2012, 04:38 PM
(04-09-2012 04:36 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Christian do have proof, the bible and faith in a God that does exist. You still show no proof. You go off the words you say from your mouth.

Is my little pony evidence of talking ponies?

Didn't think so.

Is the Bible, which makes a claim of God Evidencd for the God in which the Bible is claiming?

Nope, not unless the Bible is proven to be true. The Bible has not been "Proven" to be true.

You don't show evidence of God, you are the ones relying on words from the bible.

The book makes the claim of infallibility, which isn't evidence of infallibility.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
04-09-2012, 04:39 PM
(04-09-2012 04:36 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 04:33 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Well, it's not that they need evidence to prove a Jesus existed. They just need to prove that THE Jesus existed. I am sure that you will find that there were many people named Mohammed back in the day. The only trouble is finding out which Mohammed shitted the Qu'ran out.
That's true. Although it shouldn't be too hard to find proof of a magical man who turns water into wine, normally. (But sadly that seems to be the case)

2. Prove your deity

Before you ask those questions, you should establish what a deity is. Smartass

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
04-09-2012, 04:41 PM
(04-09-2012 04:33 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I am sure that you will find that there were many people named Mohammed back in the day. The only trouble is finding out which Mohammed shitted the Qu'ran out.

This is a job for...

DOC BROWN!!!
[Image: 9-doc-brown-324x205.jpg]

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
04-09-2012, 04:42 PM
(04-09-2012 04:39 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 04:36 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  That's true. Although it shouldn't be too hard to find proof of a magical man who turns water into wine, normally. (But sadly that seems to be the case)

2. Prove your deity

Before you ask those questions, you should establish what a deity is. Smartass

A magical flying man in the sky. C:

04-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Ambassador is English your native language ? Who made you an ambassador ? Can't god "ambass" for herself ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-09-2012, 04:45 PM
(04-09-2012 04:42 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 04:39 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Before you ask those questions, you should establish what a deity is. Smartass

A magical flying man in the sky. C:

For some, yes. But for others, it is more complicated than that.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Historical Jesus yes/no? need sources for ongoing talk bronzedivision 4 103 25-07-2014 10:32 AM
Last Post: Deltabravo
  Ultimate "who has the burden of proof" argument f stop 18 828 02-01-2014 12:28 PM
Last Post: KMFDM_Kid2000
  Jesus and the Old Testament CasualSpooner 3 294 24-07-2013 05:44 PM
Last Post: CasualSpooner
  OT Invalidated by Jesus Arguments Against PersephoneK 18 847 04-05-2013 06:15 PM
Last Post: amyb
  Facebook: Bible=Jesus Hafnof 4 728 07-04-2013 02:56 AM
Last Post: DLJ
  Jesus vs Horus vs Mithras vs etc. Weeeeee_Zard 6 1,543 08-03-2013 07:01 AM
Last Post: EGross
  "Gay marriage makes Jesus cry" arethosemyfeet? 64 2,990 28-02-2013 09:44 AM
Last Post: ClydeLee