Proof of intelligent design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Proof of intelligent design
The reason i'm a creationist now is that a thing so beautiful, complex and amazing as richard dawkins is clearly evidence of intelligent design, he couldnt have just gotten here by chance, surely god must have made him Tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zdyJkKA5...r_embedded

interesting... thought i'd share Smile

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Jackrabbit's post
21-12-2011, 01:07 AM
RE: Proof of intelligent design
Wow, now that convinced me!
21-12-2011, 01:11 AM
My favorite (or is that favourite?):

"Professor Richard Dawkins was put there by God to test us. Like fossils...and facts." Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 7 users Like Erxomai's post
22-12-2011, 02:07 AM
Professor Richard Dawkins was put there by God to test us. Like fossils and facts.

Smile

Great line.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
22-12-2011, 12:58 PM
I rather have a problem with the word "Intelligent" as it was not intelligently made. Most of the earth cannot substain life, and the design for animals can be rather weak. (In example, horses. Horribly made, they work yes, but whoever "designed" them wasn't thinking.)

Btw- love that line. "like fossis and facts." : ]
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
22-12-2011, 09:25 PM
(22-12-2011 12:58 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I rather have a problem with the word "Intelligent" as it was not intelligently made. Most of the earth cannot substain life, and the design for animals can be rather weak. (In example, horses. Horribly made, they work yes, but whoever "designed" them wasn't thinking.)

Even humans are pretty poorly "designed". Never mind, another 2 million years of evolution and most of the probs will have been ironed out, I expect.

"To think of what the world has suffered from superstition, from religion, from the worship of beast and stone and god, is
almost enough to make one insane."

Robert G. Ingersoll
22-12-2011, 10:26 PM
(22-12-2011 09:25 PM)Organon Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 12:58 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I rather have a problem with the word "Intelligent" as it was not intelligently made. Most of the earth cannot substain life, and the design for animals can be rather weak. (In example, horses. Horribly made, they work yes, but whoever "designed" them wasn't thinking.)

Even humans are pretty poorly "designed". Never mind, another 2 million years of evolution and most of the probs will have been ironed out, I expect.

God unintelligently designed some animals to test our faith Big Grin.
[+] 1 user Likes Kaos MD's post
22-12-2011, 11:23 PM
(22-12-2011 10:26 PM)Kaos MD Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 09:25 PM)Organon Wrote:  

God unintelligently designed some animals to test our faith Big Grin.

Smile , good comment!

"To think of what the world has suffered from superstition, from religion, from the worship of beast and stone and god, is
almost enough to make one insane."

Robert G. Ingersoll
02-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Does it ever occur to any theist that 'creating' 50 billion different animals really doesn't show much intelligence in design? To me it seems to be hit and miss, especially since 99plus percent are extinct today!
03-01-2012, 12:51 AM
(02-01-2012 10:13 PM)jimmygun Wrote:  Does it ever occur to any theist that 'creating' 50 billion different animals really doesn't show much intelligence in design? To me it seems to be hit and miss, especially since 99plus percent are extinct today!

No, it doesn't occur to them. What I find "SO IRONIC" is that 'Intelligent Design' is championed mostly by idiots.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
[+] 2 users Like No J.'s post