Proof of intelligent design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Proof of intelligent design
The digestive system proves there is no intelligent design, trust me. Ha ha!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2012, 02:49 AM
So does - the eye, the nerve that runs from the brain to the larnyx, the immune system, the lungs, the ears, the brain, the taste buds, etc. etc.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
05-01-2012, 07:13 AM
No J. Wrote:No, it doesn't occur to them. What I find "SO IRONIC" is that 'Intelligent Design' is championed mostly by idiots.

Hit the nail on the head!

LadyJane Wrote:The digestive system proves there is no intelligent design, trust me. Ha ha!

It's humorous how the entire digestive system reminds me of an earth worm (or any worm for that matter). If you go from our mouth to our ass it's just one connected line; we just have added extras. Just a basic view though.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-01-2012, 01:18 PM

Having just passed a 5mm kidney stone over the Xmas holiday (gift from baby jesus himself) i KNOW there is no Intellegence in our design.

Sadly all the churches here in the south are of some denomination...Baptist, methodist, St Someone...
When this emergency room worker came to wheel me into the Operating room i recall thru my Dilaudid haze him saying something about how jesus is gonna fix me right up...and i recall saying somthing like "Well, i am hedging my bets that my Urologist will do the trick".

BTW, Did Jesus go back to school and get his Doctorate degree? I had no idea he was capable of any Urology type work.

Funny, christians go around telling the world we are sinners and we are flawed..but somehow say WE are the product of an Intellegent Design, as if we were the marvel of all engineering feats ever! Insanity, pure insanity. Which is it? Or is it the Intellegent designer designed us flawed?

I can recall thinking while in the worst pain of my life that there is NO evidence of any intellegence in my bodys design. Then again the fundies would blame my stone on "The Fall of man" of course.

D
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Denicio's post
05-01-2012, 02:37 PM
Intelligent design is a hypothesis, for which there isn't any evidence. It probably won't ever have any supporting evidence, and therefore, it won't be considered a theory. The sad thing is that people who believe it to be truth, especially the folks at the discovery institute know it will never be anything more than a hypothesis. Their trick is to try creating holes in the established theory of evolution by natural selection, under the presumption that it will benefit their case for intelligent design. It does nothing of the sort.

This sort of thinking is circular, desperate, and IMO- just pathetic.
[+] 2 users Like trillian's post
07-01-2012, 06:55 AM
If intelligent design truly existed then woundn't we be perfect and not only that, wouldn't we all the same being because a true intelligent designer only need to create one perfect being, not a bunch of diverse flawed plants and animals.

Religion creates paranoia and fear to make us sheep of society, and all sheep need a sheperd to lead them.
[+] 1 user Likes Evilguylaughing's post
08-01-2012, 02:21 PM
The Mystery of Rabbit Poop / Intelligent Design

Brought to you by the Fluffmeister of San Diego.....

Unlike most other mammals, lagomorphs (including domestic rabbits) produce two types of droppings, fecal pellets (the round, dry ones you usually see in the litter box) and cecotropes. The latter are produced in a region of the rabbit's digestive tract called the cecum, a blind-end pouch located at the junction of the small and large intestines. The cecum contains a natural community of bacteria and fungi that provide essential nutrients and may even protect the rabbit from potentially harmful pathogens.

How does the rabbit get those essential nutrients? She eats the cecotropes as they exit the anus. The rabbits blissful expression when she's engaging in cecotrophy (the ingestion of cecotropes) will tell you that she finds this anything but disgusting. In fact, rabbits deprived of their cecotropes will eventually succumb to malnutrition. Cecotropes are not feces. They are nutrient-packed dietary items essential to your bunny's good health.

My bunny may produce cecotropes at various times during the day, and this periodicity may vary from bunny to bunny. Some produce cecotropes in the late morning, some in the late afternoon, and some at night. In any case, they usually do this when you're not watching (how very polite of her). This might be why some people refer to cecotropes as "night droppings," though cecotropes are not always produced at night. A human face is apparently an excellent and refreshing palate-cleanser, as a favorite activity immediately post-cecotrophy often seems to be "kiss the caregiver". Mmmm. Thank you Fluffy.

Now THAT is intelligent. A mammal having to eat tasty morsels that come out of it’s butt (an evolutionary trait passed on from the fish digestive system many millions of years ago).

Next lesson: Cows and the crazy “cud” double tummy thing. Intelligent Design! Stay tuned.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
09-01-2012, 12:57 AM
I'm losing the hair on my head...but I've got hair growing out of my ears! Why is God making hair to grow out my ears?

"I am a knowledgeable man, I have knowledge. If I knew how I knew what I know, I would know half as much, because it would be clogged up with where I knew it from...that is why I cannot always cite my sources. - David Mitchell
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
09-01-2012, 12:58 AM
(09-01-2012 12:57 AM)unsapien Wrote:  I'm losing the hair on my head...but I've got hair growing out of my ears! Why is God making hair to grow out my ears?

To compensate for the loss of hair on your head. Duh.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-01-2012, 11:35 AM
(09-01-2012 12:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 12:57 AM)unsapien Wrote:  I'm losing the hair on my head...but I've got hair growing out of my ears! Why is God making hair to grow out my ears?

To compensate for the loss of hair on your head. Duh.

HAHAHAHAHA

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus