Proof that God doesn't exist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Proof that God doesn't exist
Can real God create things that can not exist in real world? The answer is "no".

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2017, 09:44 PM
(23-03-2017 09:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Full Circle Wrote:Alla, I don’t think you understand the point. Let me help, please answer the following two questions.
I think I understand the point.

Full Circle Wrote:Can God create anything?
If we talk about real world where supposedly real God exists then, yes, He can create anything, meaning any realistic thing. No fantasies exist in real world.

Full Circle Wrote:Can God do anything?

The same thing.

Then God, in His infinite powers, can create an object that he wills unmovable. Would you agree?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
23-03-2017, 09:46 PM
(23-03-2017 09:43 PM)Alla Wrote:  Can real God create things that can not exist in real world? The answer is "no".

The God you are describing is not omnipotent then correct?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
23-03-2017, 09:57 PM
Full Circle Wrote:Then God, in His infinite powers, can create an object that he wills unmovable. Would you agree?
No, I don't agree. If I assume that real God exists then I automatically assume that God was talking about realistic infinite power, He was not talking about fantasies.
Immovable things "exist" only in someone's head, not in real world.

23-03-2017, 10:11 PM
Full Circle Wrote:The God you are describing is not omnipotent then correct?
If I assumed that God existed and if He supposedly claimed that He is all powerful I would assumed that He meant realistic things that can exist in real world. I wouldn't assume He meant fantasies.
If someone told me that there is God who is omnipotent and He can create things that are someone's fantasies I would reply that this kind of God never existed, doesn't exist and will never exist. Immovable object is someone's fantasy.

23-03-2017, 10:31 PM
I find it quaint that you argue against fantasies while at the same time describing what abilities a god may or may not have.

I’ll just go now.

23-03-2017, 11:14 PM
(23-03-2017 09:43 PM)Alla Wrote:  Can real God create things that can not exist in real world? The answer is "no".

If your god is omnipotent, then why are there still amputees in the world. Dodgy

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
24-03-2017, 01:41 AM
(23-03-2017 11:14 PM)SYZ Wrote:  

If your god is omnipotent, then why are there still amputees in the world. Dodgy

They lack the faith.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
24-03-2017, 02:01 AM
You need 8.3 million Jesus points to regrow a limb, and no one has ever got that many.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
24-03-2017, 03:26 AM
(24-03-2017 02:01 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  You need 8.3 million Jesus points to regrow a limb, and no one has ever got that many.
I would love if that was like a Subway card, and you swipe it at every church you go to Laugh out load

I'm 500 points away from either regrowing the limb, or two coffee's.

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like OakTree500's post