Proof that God exists

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
03-10-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: Proof that God exists
Anyone know Sye Ten's crisis line number ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 10:52 PM
(03-10-2014 10:50 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 10:48 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Religion is Bullshit.

Yet you are a christian, might as well say being a republican is bullshit while being and supporting the republican party. Dodgy

I'm not a Christian. I want nothing to do with those arrogant sheep.

Truth seeker.
03-10-2014, 10:55 PM
(03-10-2014 10:52 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 10:50 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Yet you are a christian, might as well say being a republican is bullshit while being and supporting the republican party. Dodgy

Then what the hell are you?

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
03-10-2014, 10:56 PM
(03-10-2014 10:55 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 10:52 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I'm not a Christian. I want nothing to do with those arrogant sheep.

Then what the hell are you?

Someone who only cares about what's true.

Truth seeker.
03-10-2014, 11:17 PM
(03-10-2014 10:50 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 10:48 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Religion is Bullshit.

Yet you are a christian, might as well say being a republican is bullshit while being and supporting the republican party. Dodgy

No, he/she/it is just an Attention Whore, who was ridiculing these very same arguments until he/she/it learned they could get a lot more attention by adopting these views rather than bashing them.

I guess he/she/it just couldn't hang with the other leading commentators and provocateurs, or at least couldn't do enough to distinguish themselves from the pack to garner enough attention; and instead went to the dark side and has been wallowing in all of the easy to get negative attention by appearing to be a retarded theist (instead of the contrarian attention whore they are). He/she/it doesn't actually buy into any of this shit, but giving it lip-service gets him/her/it the attention it desires and otherwise would have to work much harder for.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-10-2014, 12:14 AM
(03-10-2014 10:52 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 10:50 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Yet you are a christian, might as well say being a republican is bullshit while being and supporting the republican party. Dodgy

Premise 1: You use Sye Ten's Christian Philosophy and assert it as absolute truth.
Premise 2: You defend Sye Ten as being someone whom no one has ever beaten in a debate.
Premise 3: Sye Ten is a Christian.
Premise 4: Sye Ten only debates Atheists.
Premise 5: There is not one single person on this planet who would logically defend the creation museum director and creator named Ken Ham and his arguments for creationism if they did not believe in creationism itself. Therefor, this logic can be applied to any argument, belief, or philosophy and/or idea.
Premise 6: Sye Tens arguments are for the existence of god and is a Christian Presuppositionist.

Conclusion: You are a the forum Christian whom is now trying to act like a Poe!

Does anyone concur with my logic?

Dildo?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
04-10-2014, 04:46 AM
(03-10-2014 11:17 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  No, he/she/it is just an Attention Whore, who was ridiculing these very same arguments until he/she/it learned they could get a lot more attention by adopting these views rather than bashing them.

I guess he/she/it just couldn't hang with the other leading commentators and provocateurs, or at least couldn't do enough to distinguish themselves from the pack to garner enough attention; and instead went to the dark side and has been wallowing in all of the easy to get negative attention by appearing to be a retarded theist (instead of the contrarian attention whore they are). He/she/it doesn't actually buy into any of this shit, but giving it lip-service gets him/her/it the attention it desires and otherwise would have to work much harder for.

Looking like it. Diddo is completely inconsistent in terms of his personal beliefs, what he's arguing, even with medical conditions he claims to have. He doesn't defend his arguments, or even put any real thought into thinking them up his initial statements. All he does is come up with single line non-sequiturs in response.

It's looking to me like the only plausible alternative to the hypothesis that he is an attention seeking troll is that he literally is mentally retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
04-10-2014, 05:21 AM
(04-10-2014 04:46 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 11:17 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  No, he/she/it is just an Attention Whore, who was ridiculing these very same arguments until he/she/it learned they could get a lot more attention by adopting these views rather than bashing them.

Looking like it. Diddo is completely inconsistent in terms of his personal beliefs, what he's arguing, even with medical conditions he claims to have. He doesn't defend his arguments, or even put any real thought into thinking them up his initial statements. All he does is come up with single line non-sequiturs in response.

It's looking to me like the only plausible alternative to the hypothesis that he is an attention seeking troll is that he literally is mentally retarded.

If this is true. Then why don't we just resist the urge the reply to anything he says and take his attention away from him completely? Let's just go cold turkey on him like he doesn't exist?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
04-10-2014, 06:03 AM
(04-10-2014 05:21 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 04:46 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Looking like it. Diddo is completely inconsistent in terms of his personal beliefs, what he's arguing, even with medical conditions he claims to have. He doesn't defend his arguments, or even put any real thought into thinking them up his initial statements. All he does is come up with single line non-sequiturs in response.

If this is true. Then why don't we just resist the urge the reply to anything he says and take his attention away from him completely? Let's just go cold turkey on him like he doesn't exist?

It's what I'd advocate.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
04-10-2014, 06:27 AM
proof Smartass

[Image: 3RCXPJm.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Ace's post