Proof that God exists

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
02-10-2014, 05:53 PM
RE: Proof that God exists
(02-10-2014 05:41 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(02-10-2014 05:13 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Premise one: Something exists if it exists. (law of non contradiction)
Premise two: The Invisible Pink Elephant riding a unicorn name fred that lives in my back pocket exists. (Trancendental argument for the existence of that elephent and unicorn.)
Conclusion: The elephant exists

The "invisible pink elephant riding a unicorn named Fred" is not an ultimate being.

Actually, Yes he is. The invisible pink elephant told me so. He is the creator of the universe, AND he is your god's god as well.

I know this because no thoughts are possible without the elephant and Fred. Since I can think of it, there for it must be the power of fred and the elephant giving me these thoughts since we are incapable of knowledge or thoughts of our own, There for your wrong and I am right. The supereme being known as the Invisible Pink Elephant and his Unicorn friend fred ( who live in my back pocket btw) exist.

Which you would know if you would only accept the elephant as truth and then try to understand him and look and seek for the Unicorn Freds wisdom!
Drinking Beverage

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
02-10-2014, 05:54 PM
(02-10-2014 05:13 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Premise one: Something exists if it exists. (law of non contradiction)
Premise two: The Invisible Pink Elephant riding a unicorn name fred that lives in my back pocket exists. (Trancendental argument for the existence of that elephent and unicorn.)

The "invisible pink elephant riding a unicorn named Fred" is not an ultimate being.

You are missing the point. That argument was meant to be illustrative of the flaw in your logic. If you defined the pink elephant and the unicorn as an ultimate being, than it would likewise be true. We all know that that pink elephant and the unicorn do not exist, or at least is very likely to not exist.

This is actually a transcendental argument, because it has the transcendental structure:

Quote:A transcendental argument is a deductive philosophical argument which takes a manifest feature of experience as granted, and articulates that which must be the case so that experience as such is possible.[1][2] Transcendental arguments may have additional standards of justification that are more demanding than those of traditional deductive arguments.[3]
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
02-10-2014, 05:55 PM
(02-10-2014 05:53 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(02-10-2014 05:41 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  The "invisible pink elephant riding a unicorn named Fred" is not an ultimate being.

Actually, Yes he is. The invisible pink elephant told me so. He is the creator of the universe, AND he is your god's god as well.

I know this because no thoughts are possible without the elephant and Fred. Since I can think of it, there for it must be the power of fred and the elephant giving me these thoughts since we are incapable of knowledge or thoughts of our own, There for your wrong and I am right. The supereme being known as the Invisible Pink Elephant and his Unicorn friend fred ( who live in my back pocket btw) exist.

Which you would know if you would only accept the elephant as truth and then try to understand him and look and seek for the Unicorn Freds wisdom!
Drinking Beverage

Then your elephant unicorn thing is not an elephant unicorn thing, it's God.

Truth seeker.
02-10-2014, 06:33 PM
(02-10-2014 07:20 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Premise one: Something exists if it exists. (law of non contradiction)
Premise two: God exists. (Trancendental argument for the existence of God.)
Conclusion: God exists

Premise one: Something exists if it exists.
Premise two: Bigfoot exists.
Conclusion: Bigfoot exists

[Image: 16jk5j5.png]

weak sauce argument to be honest there diddo, surely you can better than that......or maybe not

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
02-10-2014, 06:42 PM
[Image: 971.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
02-10-2014, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 09:42 PM by Shadow Fox.)
(02-10-2014 05:55 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(02-10-2014 05:53 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Actually, Yes he is. The invisible pink elephant told me so. He is the creator of the universe, AND he is your god's god as well.

Drinking Beverage

No, your god is not the one the one true god. The elephant and Fred the Unicorn is the creator of the universe. They live in my back pocket. The cosmological argument and the fact that he exists because something that exists means it exists means HE exists. He can only exist if he had given me the knowledge and I do so he exists and not your god.

Conclusion: Your wrong and there really IS an elephant and Unicorn in my back pocket.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
02-10-2014, 09:25 PM

Please show me where in your original unedited abortion of a thought the quality of "ultimate being" is required for your "logical" (holy fuck is it not) argument to work. At NO point does your original argument state that it only applies to a "ultimate being", you don't get to add fucking conditions after the fact when you realize how dumb fuck your idea is.
Your head is like a Pez dispenser, it opened right up and popped your brain out.

How are you getting fucking WORSE at this with practice?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
02-10-2014, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 09:41 PM by Shadow Fox.)
??? I think I may had read your post backwards from who you were quoting...one sec before I post something else.

...yeah...I think I did..Dildo's comment is on the bottom of mine which is on the inside so Its pointed to him...I thought that was for me....if you read what I previously wrote...forget about it.

02-10-2014, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 10:23 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)

What makes you so sure? This is simply another unsubstantiated claim. IPERAUNF might very well be able to eradicate your existence by just sneezing in the wrong direction.
(02-10-2014 05:55 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(02-10-2014 05:53 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Actually, Yes he is. The invisible pink elephant told me so. He is the creator of the universe, AND he is your god's god as well.

Drinking Beverage

Same difference according to him, your distinction is meaningless.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
02-10-2014, 11:06 PM
(02-10-2014 08:59 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(02-10-2014 08:16 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Okay lets be serious for a moment. Diddo, explain in your own words the Transcendental argument.

Everything must have a source. This source cannot exist within it's own creation, otherwise it couldn't have created it.

in other words your saying:
everything was created by god
god cannot exist within the universe he created otherwise the universe he couldn't have been created

can someone tell me if I got that right or wrong ?