Proof that God exists

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
03-10-2014, 06:05 AM
RE: Proof that God exists
(02-10-2014 05:41 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(02-10-2014 05:13 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Premise one: Something exists if it exists. (law of non contradiction)
Premise two: The Invisible Pink Elephant riding a unicorn name fred that lives in my back pocket exists. (Trancendental argument for the existence of that elephent and unicorn.)
Conclusion: The elephant exists

The "invisible pink elephant riding a unicorn named Fred" is not an ultimate being.

The Trancendental argument isn't a valid argument.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 06:18 AM
(02-10-2014 05:41 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(02-10-2014 05:13 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Premise one: Something exists if it exists. (law of non contradiction)
Premise two: The Invisible Pink Elephant riding a unicorn name fred that lives in my back pocket exists. (Trancendental argument for the existence of that elephent and unicorn.)
Conclusion: The elephant exists
The "invisible pink elephant riding a unicorn named Fred" is not an ultimate being.

Neither is Yahweh. Can you refute the scripture I posted earlier in the thread?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
03-10-2014, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014 08:22 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Diddo hun,
There is no "proof" that gods exist. If that were the case, faith would be unnecessary. Your Jebus did give you the "gift/virtue" of faith, didn't he ?
"Proofs" of/for the gods, is a very un-Christian idea.
Thus endeth the lesson.
Praise be.
Amen.
Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-10-2014, 08:31 AM
(02-10-2014 05:55 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(02-10-2014 05:53 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Actually, Yes he is. The invisible pink elephant told me so. He is the creator of the universe, AND he is your god's god as well.

I know this because no thoughts are possible without the elephant and Fred. Since I can think of it, there for it must be the power of fred and the elephant giving me these thoughts since we are incapable of knowledge or thoughts of our own, There for your wrong and I am right. The supereme being known as the Invisible Pink Elephant and his Unicorn friend fred ( who live in my back pocket btw) exist.

Which you would know if you would only accept the elephant as truth and then try to understand him and look and seek for the Unicorn Freds wisdom!
Drinking Beverage

Then your elephant unicorn thing is not an elephant unicorn thing, it's God.

For those who are indwelt with the zero time plank star quark/ anti quark entanglement nucleus, the perturbations of the multidimensional flavor neutral spacial metric motivation are evident.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
03-10-2014, 12:24 PM
(03-10-2014 07:39 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Diddo hun,
There is no "proof" that gods exist. If that were the case, faith would be unnecessary. Your Jebus did give you the "gift/virtue" of faith, didn't he ?
Thus endeth the lesson.
Praise be.
Amen.
Rolleyes

My "Jebus"? I don't follow that fool. He's a lying con artist.

Truth seeker.
03-10-2014, 12:50 PM
(03-10-2014 12:24 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
Thus endeth the lesson.
Praise be.
Amen.
Rolleyes

Prove it!

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
03-10-2014, 12:54 PM
(03-10-2014 12:24 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
Thus endeth the lesson.
Praise be.
Amen.
Rolleyes

I'd ask what fool but i dont want to know.
Not really.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
03-10-2014, 01:16 PM
(03-10-2014 12:50 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 12:24 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  My "Jebus"? I don't follow that fool. He's a lying con artist.

Prove it!

He offers a way out of justice.

Truth seeker.
03-10-2014, 01:18 PM
(03-10-2014 01:16 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 12:50 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  Prove it!

He offers a way out of justice.

OK. You got me.

03-10-2014, 01:47 PM
(03-10-2014 12:24 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  My "Jebus"? I don't follow that fool. He's a lying con artist.

What religion do you follow diddo?