Proof that God hates us.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Proof that God hates us.
(13-01-2016 04:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-01-2016 04:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  To be fair, he did spend Saturday in Hell.

I'd hazard a guess that we all have. Drinking Beverage

I dunno, Hell is more of a Wednesday destination.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
13-01-2016, 04:48 PM
Photo RE: Proof that God hates us.
(13-01-2016 04:30 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(13-01-2016 04:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'd hazard a guess that we all have. Drinking Beverage

I dunno, Hell is more of a Wednesday destination.

[Image: mondaysmiley-1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Gawdzilla's post
13-01-2016, 05:25 PM
(13-01-2016 12:24 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Aren't I myself here at TTA proof enough that God loves you?

How about--Jesus Christ died for you and rose for you. He suffered a horrible death to bring you life eternal!

Sounds more like hatred to me that his daddy planned for thousands of years to have his son killed and pretended that love was mixed in there somehow!
13-01-2016, 05:28 PM
(13-01-2016 03:48 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(13-01-2016 03:11 PM)Simon Moon Wrote:  He suffered and died for a weekend, then became God. Not much of a sacrifice.

But if becoming human, then sacrificing himself to himself to act as a loophole in the rules that he created, is the best solution that your god can come with, then he's not too bright.
Actually, he "died" on Friday evening and was "out of his tomb" by Sunday morning, so 36 hours, tops. Not much that suffering there, is there?

Actually he "died " about 3pm. He was put in the tomb a little later , lets say at about 4pm. And was "out of the tomb " in the sunday morning about sunrise. So between 36-38 hours tops.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
13-01-2016, 05:29 PM
(13-01-2016 04:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-01-2016 03:48 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Actually, he "died" on Friday evening and was "out of his tomb" by Sunday morning, so 36 hours, tops. Not much that suffering there, is there?

To be fair, he did spend Saturday in Hell.

Drink too much Friday night and you too can spend Saturday in Hell! I've done it a few times.
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
13-01-2016, 09:11 PM
(13-01-2016 05:29 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(13-01-2016 04:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  To be fair, he did spend Saturday in Hell.

Drink too much Friday night and you too can spend Saturday in Hell! I've done it a few times.

Oh shush. It's only an eternity in a lake of fire. No one likes a winer.

*flees for dear punning life*
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
13-01-2016, 10:13 PM
(13-01-2016 05:28 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(13-01-2016 03:48 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Actually, he "died" on Friday evening and was "out of his tomb" by Sunday morning, so 36 hours, tops. Not much that suffering there, is there?

Actually he "died " about 3pm. He was put in the tomb a little later , lets say at about 4pm. And was "out of the tomb " in the sunday morning about sunrise. So between 36-38 hours tops.

Considering there is no account of him actually leaving the tomb, it could be even less than that. Afterall, zombies mostly come at night.........mostly.........

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
15-01-2016, 07:40 AM
Ryan Bell's blog just included an analogy about the supposed sacrifice of Jesus

Quote:The Parable of the Undercover Boss, by Matthew Henry Faraday

A fork lift driver, let’s call him “Joe”, has the worst job at Megacorp. He works hard hours and tons of overtime. Even with all the work he does, he can’t make ends meet. His son has a muscular disorder and, between the equipment he needs and the medical bills, half of his paycheck goes to his son’s care. His wife has to stay at home and care for their son, but still waits tables some days, after Joe gets home. Joe is a type 1 diabetic, and hasn’t been to the doctor in years, because he is worried that they will tell him that he will need vascular surgeries, that will take away the family’s source of income.

Enter the CEO of Megacorp, Joshua. Joshua makes hundreds of millions of dollars a year. The television show Undercover Boss approached him one day about working a weekend in the warehouse with Joe. Joshua thinks this sounds great, and pretends to be a new hire. Joe shows Joshua how to manage the warehouse, and during this time, Joe opens up about all the hardships he faces. Joshua is moved by it. He even cries on camera because he feels so badly for Joe.

Sunday night comes around and Joshua is ready to make his big reveal to Joe. He asks Joe to come into the break room, where Joe is surprised by cameras and the crew.

“Joe, I have something to tell you. I’m not a new hire at Megacorp. I’m actually the CEO. My name is Joshua, and I run the company you work for.”

Joe is shocked!

“Joe, I was so moved by your story,” he continues. “You love your family so much that you sacrifice everything, even your own health for them. I was brought to tears.”

Joe starts crying himself.

“Joe, I want to tell you something. No matter how bad life is, no matter how much you struggle, no matter how much you feel that you just can’t get ahead, remember that I worked with you for a weekend.”

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
15-01-2016, 07:43 AM
(13-01-2016 10:13 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(13-01-2016 05:28 PM)Leo Wrote:  Actually he "died " about 3pm. He was put in the tomb a little later , lets say at about 4pm. And was "out of the tomb " in the sunday morning about sunrise. So between 36-38 hours tops.

Considering there is no account of him actually leaving the tomb, it could be even less than that. Afterall, zombies mostly come at night.........mostly.........

Oh Milla! You're needed in Palestine, a boatload of years ago! Cool
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-01-2016, 07:45 AM
(15-01-2016 07:40 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Ryan Bell's blog just included an analogy about the supposed sacrifice of Jesus

Quote:The Parable of the Undercover Boss, by Matthew Henry Faraday

A fork lift driver, let’s call him “Joe”, has the worst job at Megacorp. He works hard hours and tons of overtime. Even with all the work he does, he can’t make ends meet. His son has a muscular disorder and, between the equipment he needs and the medical bills, half of his paycheck goes to his son’s care. His wife has to stay at home and care for their son, but still waits tables some days, after Joe gets home. Joe is a type 1 diabetic, and hasn’t been to the doctor in years, because he is worried that they will tell him that he will need vascular surgeries, that will take away the family’s source of income.

Enter the CEO of Megacorp, Joshua. Joshua makes hundreds of millions of dollars a year. The television show Undercover Boss approached him one day about working a weekend in the warehouse with Joe. Joshua thinks this sounds great, and pretends to be a new hire. Joe shows Joshua how to manage the warehouse, and during this time, Joe opens up about all the hardships he faces. Joshua is moved by it. He even cries on camera because he feels so badly for Joe.

Sunday night comes around and Joshua is ready to make his big reveal to Joe. He asks Joe to come into the break room, where Joe is surprised by cameras and the crew.

“Joe, I have something to tell you. I’m not a new hire at Megacorp. I’m actually the CEO. My name is Joshua, and I run the company you work for.”

Joe is shocked!

“Joe, I was so moved by your story,” he continues. “You love your family so much that you sacrifice everything, even your own health for them. I was brought to tears.”

Joe starts crying himself.

“Joe, I want to tell you something. No matter how bad life is, no matter how much you struggle, no matter how much you feel that you just can’t get ahead, remember that I worked with you for a weekend.”

Thumbsup

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition