Proof that God hates us.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Proof that God hates us.
(13-01-2016 12:24 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Aren't I myself here at TTA proof enough that God loves you?

How about--Jesus Christ died for you and rose for you. He suffered a horrible death to bring you life eternal!

Got a video of that? Or other proof?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2016, 08:06 AM
(13-01-2016 05:28 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(13-01-2016 03:48 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Actually, he "died" on Friday evening and was "out of his tomb" by Sunday morning, so 36 hours, tops. Not much that suffering there, is there?

Actually he "died " about 3pm. He was put in the tomb a little later , lets say at about 4pm. And was "out of the tomb " in the sunday morning about sunrise. So between 36-38 hours tops.

Ever discuss it with someone and bring up the three days and three nights quote? The best answer I ever saw to that was a convoluted round about discussion of Friday carrying the name preparation day and when they had any of their many Holidays which were also called Sabbath they had a preparation day ahead of time and this was one of the extra Fridays tucked in to get prepared for the extra Sabbath. And since the extra Sabbath was on a Friday that made the Friday fall on a Thursday and gave the poor corpse an extra day of rest. Got it?
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
19-01-2016, 09:49 AM
(13-01-2016 12:42 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(13-01-2016 12:24 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Aren't I myself here at TTA proof enough that God loves you?

How about--Jesus Christ died for you and rose for you. He suffered a horrible death to bring you life eternal!

So a lousy apologist with lousy arguments who was recently thrashed in the boxing ring by not answering questions posed and whining when evidence is requested is the best that your god can do to try to reach us? If that is not evidence that at the very least your particular god doesn't exist I can't imagine what is. Also, please demonstrate or provide evidence for the supernatural realm so that you can lay the groundwork for the entire god idea.

If he/she/it wants a personal relationship, he would not send people like you to speak for him.

The Boxing Ring debate is still active--I wasn't thrashed, rather the opposite--and I'll post there next.

But to everyone, I must say I'm rather underwhelmed with your responses. It is clear no atheists have received inner peace in the few weeks I was away!

Quote:If he/she/it wants a personal relationship, he would not send people like you to speak for him.

I relate quite well to some and not to others--same as anyone, really. Fortunately for you, there are millions evangelicals trying to reach people with the gospel, so you have no excuse.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-01-2016, 09:53 AM
(19-01-2016 09:49 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(13-01-2016 12:42 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  So a lousy apologist with lousy arguments who was recently thrashed in the boxing ring by not answering questions posed and whining when evidence is requested is the best that your god can do to try to reach us? If that is not evidence that at the very least your particular god doesn't exist I can't imagine what is. Also, please demonstrate or provide evidence for the supernatural realm so that you can lay the groundwork for the entire god idea.

If he/she/it wants a personal relationship, he would not send people like you to speak for him.

The Boxing Ring debate is still active--I wasn't thrashed, rather the opposite--and I'll post there next.

But to everyone, I must say I'm rather underwhelmed with your responses. It is clear no atheists have received inner peace in the few weeks I was away!

Quote:If he/she/it wants a personal relationship, he would not send people like you to speak for him.

I relate quite well to some and not to others--same as anyone, really. Fortunately for you, there are millions evangelicals trying to reach people with the gospel, so you have no excuse.

Except reason, rational thought, and evidence - all of which you appear to lack.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
19-01-2016, 09:58 AM

He dyed a rose? Nothing amazing about that.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
19-01-2016, 10:04 AM
(15-01-2016 08:06 AM)DerFish Wrote:  
(13-01-2016 05:28 PM)Leo Wrote:  Actually he "died " about 3pm. He was put in the tomb a little later , lets say at about 4pm. And was "out of the tomb " in the sunday morning about sunrise. So between 36-38 hours tops.

Ever discuss it with someone and bring up the three days and three nights quote? The best answer I ever saw to that was a convoluted round about discussion of Friday carrying the name preparation day and when they had any of their many Holidays which were also called Sabbath they had a preparation day ahead of time and this was one of the extra Fridays tucked in to get prepared for the extra Sabbath. And since the extra Sabbath was on a Friday that made the Friday fall on a Thursday and gave the poor corpse an extra day of rest. Got it?
Ok let's say Jesus got a extra day and he was 3 full days on the tomb. That means Jesus died on the tomb? I don't buy Jesus death on the cross. According to Mark Jesus was crucified at third hour 9am but that's unlikely if Jesus arrest was at Friday midnight. That leave 9 hours between the arrest and the Sanedrin, Herod and Pilate trials. Obviously not enough time in 9 hour frame. According to the John Jesus was sentenced to death around noon. So according to John Jesus was crucified at noon at the earliest. Jesus was put in the tomb about 4 pm or 5pm at the latest. So Jesus was hung on the cross between 5 hours - 8 hours max. And average cruxifiction victim lasted about 2 days on the cross. Even Pilate was very surprised about Jesus super fast "death". So Jesus survived the cruxifiction or died in the tomb.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
19-01-2016, 10:11 AM
(19-01-2016 09:58 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

He dyed a rose? Nothing amazing about that.

The Jesus cruxifiction was faked. He "died" after 3 - 6 hours on the cross. And cruxifiction victims lasted a way longer than that.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
19-01-2016, 10:29 AM
You are the herpes infection of this forum Q, so no it's really really not.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-01-2016, 11:20 AM
(19-01-2016 10:11 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 09:58 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  He dyed a rose? Nothing amazing about that.

The Jesus cruxifiction was faked. He "died" after 3 - 6 hours on the cross. And cruxifiction victims lasted a way longer than that.

*puts on god glasses*

That's because he took on the sin of all of humanity, past, present, and future! It was so awful, coupled with the pain of the crucifiction, that it's a wonder he lasted 5 minutes at all!!!1!

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
19-01-2016, 11:44 AM
Which god?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.