Proof that God hates us.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Proof that God hates us.
(13-01-2016 12:24 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  How about--Jesus Christ died for you and rose for you. He suffered a horrible death to bring you life eternal!

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2016, 12:44 PM
(13-01-2016 12:24 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Aren't I myself here at TTA proof enough that God loves you?

How about--Jesus Christ died for you and rose for you. He suffered a horrible death to bring you life eternal!

Q,
Serious question. How do you know Jesus Christ rose from the dead?

Doc
20-01-2016, 02:23 PM
(13-01-2016 12:24 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Aren't I myself here at TTA proof enough that God loves you?

Proof of the love of your imaginary trans-dimensional invisible petulant space wizard? No. Evidence for your own massive narcissism? Far more likely...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-01-2016, 02:49 PM

How about--Jesus Christ died for you and rose for you. He suffered a horrible death to bring you life eternal!

His daddy had him murdered? And pretended it was about love? Right, or did I get it wrong?
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
20-01-2016, 02:52 PM
(19-01-2016 09:49 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(13-01-2016 12:42 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  So a lousy apologist with lousy arguments who was recently thrashed in the boxing ring by not answering questions posed and whining when evidence is requested is the best that your god can do to try to reach us? If that is not evidence that at the very least your particular god doesn't exist I can't imagine what is. Also, please demonstrate or provide evidence for the supernatural realm so that you can lay the groundwork for the entire god idea.

If he/she/it wants a personal relationship, he would not send people like you to speak for him.

The Boxing Ring debate is still active--I wasn't thrashed, rather the opposite--and I'll post there next.

But to everyone, I must say I'm rather underwhelmed with your responses. It is clear no atheists have received inner peace in the few weeks I was away!

Quote:If he/she/it wants a personal relationship, he would not send people like you to speak for him.

I relate quite well to some and not to others--same as anyone, really. Fortunately for you, there are millions evangelicals trying to reach people with the gospel, so you have no excuse.

Excuse for what? Do you think we are looking for excuses? No, not at all. You are the people who are in need of excuses!
23-01-2016, 05:35 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzuxyq3ltls
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-01-2016, 06:11 PM
God revealed himself to me. It was really sexy and gave me happy times in my pantaloons.
How could an unloving God do that?
Checkmate, atheists.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
23-01-2016, 10:19 PM
(13-01-2016 12:43 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  If Jesus wasn't real.

Why are Vampires afraid of the cross?

Checkmate Theist!
Obviously you are not a Dr. Who fan.

It's not the cross they are afraid of, it's your belief in it. Communists can scare vampires with a hammer and cycle. Thumbsup

Sapere aude
[+] 1 user Likes f stop's post
23-01-2016, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2016 10:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
Jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine,

#sigh
24-01-2016, 02:08 AM
(23-01-2016 10:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine,

He didn't die for anybody's sins, because 'sin' simply doesn't exist. If he really existed and really died, then he died for a lie.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post