Proof that God hates us.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: Proof that God hates us.
(23-01-2016 06:11 PM)cactus Wrote:  God revealed himself to me. It was really sexy and gave me happy times in my pantaloons.
How could an unloving God do that?
Checkmate, atheists.

It's a goddess actually and she is indeed sexy. Consider me converted Big Grin.

[Image: joanna-krupa-attends-unveiling-of-peta-b...d142954344]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
24-01-2016, 02:44 AM

24-01-2016, 06:55 AM
(23-01-2016 10:19 PM)f stop Wrote:  
(13-01-2016 12:43 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  If Jesus wasn't real.

Why are Vampires afraid of the cross?

Checkmate Theist!
Obviously you are not a Dr. Who fan.

It's not the cross they are afraid of, it's your belief in it. Communists can scare vampires with a hammer and cycle. Thumbsup

[Image: 6132817344_346c82473e.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
25-01-2016, 02:09 PM
(19-01-2016 09:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 09:49 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  The Boxing Ring debate is still active--I wasn't thrashed, rather the opposite--and I'll post there next.

But to everyone, I must say I'm rather underwhelmed with your responses. It is clear no atheists have received inner peace in the few weeks I was away!

I relate quite well to some and not to others--same as anyone, really. Fortunately for you, there are millions evangelicals trying to reach people with the gospel, so you have no excuse.

Except reason, rational thought, and evidence - all of which you appear to lack.

You are back to one liners despite a month's absence for me, in which to ponder. Not good.

Should I respond in kind so the thread becomes a "yes it is, no it's not" child's game?

Fortunately for you, there are millions of witnessing evangelicals; ALL of whom you dismiss as delusional because you are... dismissive.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
25-01-2016, 03:34 PM
(25-01-2016 02:09 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 09:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  Except reason, rational thought, and evidence - all of which you appear to lack.

You are back to one liners despite a month's absence for me, in which to ponder. Not good.

Should I respond in kind so the thread becomes a "yes it is, no it's not" child's game?

Fortunately for you, there are millions of witnessing evangelicals; ALL of whom you dismiss as delusional because you are... dismissive.

And there are millions of witnessing Muslims, Jews, Mormons and scientologists, all of whom you dismiss as delusional.

So your point is...?
[+] 6 users Like Mark Fulton's post
25-01-2016, 05:29 PM
Argument ad populum, still wrong whenever Q's weak ass apologetics use it.

Of course, since there are very few "true Christians" in Q's fantasy world, it's not quite as populated as he believes when he deploys his favorite fallacy.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
25-01-2016, 05:32 PM
(25-01-2016 02:09 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 09:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  Except reason, rational thought, and evidence - all of which you appear to lack.

Your opinions have no effect on my behavior. I was terse before you barged in and I will be terse after you leave.

Quote:Should I respond in kind so the thread becomes a "yes it is, no it's not" child's game?

Do whatever you want. It takes very few words to debunk your crap.

Quote:Fortunately for you, there are millions of witnessing evangelicals; ALL of whom you dismiss as delusional because you are... dismissive.

Fortunate? You're hilarious. The sooner the world is rid of them, the better.

[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
25-01-2016, 07:33 PM
I ain't no fortunate son.

#sigh
27-01-2016, 09:45 AM
(25-01-2016 05:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 02:09 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  You are back to one liners despite a month's absence for me, in which to ponder. Not good.

Your opinions have no effect on my behavior. I was terse before you barged in and I will be terse after you leave.

Quote:Should I respond in kind so the thread becomes a "yes it is, no it's not" child's game?

Quote:Fortunately for you, there are millions of witnessing evangelicals; ALL of whom you dismiss as delusional because you are... dismissive.

I don't mind your being terse. I myself am brief in this busy world of business I work in, however, I mind that your responses are terse but unsubstantive. Again, me saying you're an idiot without offering facts I can see as hollow--so I don't do it. But something like 95% of your responses to me are "You're an idiot so I'll repeat, you don't understand."

Of course, I'm aware even if you are not self-aware that if I was really that stupid, you'd put me on ignore. You know I have facts and you respond the way you do in self-defense.

Quote:The sooner the world is rid of them, the better.

Wow, are you using hate speech to call for the death of millions? I hope not.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
27-01-2016, 10:17 AM
(27-01-2016 09:45 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 05:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your opinions have no effect on my behavior. I was terse before you barged in and I will be terse after you leave.

I don't mind your being terse. I myself am brief in this busy world of business I work in, however, I mind that your responses are terse but unsubstantive. Again, me saying you're an idiot without offering facts I can see as hollow--so I don't do it. But something like 95% of your responses to me are "You're an idiot so I'll repeat, you don't understand."

Of course, I'm aware even if you are not self-aware that if I was really that stupid, you'd put me on ignore. You know I have facts and you respond the way you do in self-defense.

I and others have repeatedly pointed out where you are knowledge-deficient but you refuse to do anything about it.
You are a willfully ignorant, delusional twat.

Quote:
Quote:The sooner the world is rid of them, the better.

Wow, are you using hate speech to call for the death of millions? I hope not.

Oh, dear, am I going to hell for that? Shocking

I didn't call for the death of millions, you poor, deluded victim-playing twat.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post