Proof that God hates us.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Proof that God hates us.
(27-01-2016 10:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 09:45 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I don't mind your being terse. I myself am brief in this busy world of business I work in, however, I mind that your responses are terse but unsubstantive. Again, me saying you're an idiot without offering facts I can see as hollow--so I don't do it. But something like 95% of your responses to me are "You're an idiot so I'll repeat, you don't understand."

Of course, I'm aware even if you are not self-aware that if I was really that stupid, you'd put me on ignore. You know I have facts and you respond the way you do in self-defense.

I and others have repeatedly pointed out where you are knowledge-deficient but you refuse to do anything about it.
You are a willfully ignorant, delusional twat.

Quote:Wow, are you using hate speech to call for the death of millions? I hope not.

Oh, dear, am I going to hell for that? Shocking

I didn't call for the death of millions, you poor, deluded victim-playing twat.

The sooner the world is rid of [millions of evangelicals] is hate speech. You disagree?

I'm not ignorant, willfully or otherwise. I cultivate learning and I teach. I'm fascinated by pedagogy and the psychology of learning. You are upset simply because time and again I've brought challenges to your worldview, and among my challenges to you are several areas where you have yet to respond. Solid hits on what is called "macro" evolution, your life philosophy and more.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2016, 11:24 AM
(02-02-2016 11:19 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 10:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  I and others have repeatedly pointed out where you are knowledge-deficient but you refuse to do anything about it.

The sooner the world is rid of [millions of evangelicals] is hate speech. You disagree?

I disagree. How is it hate speech?

Quote:I'm not ignorant, willfully or otherwise. I cultivate learning and I teach. I'm fascinated by pedagogy and the psychology of learning. You are upset simply because time and again I've brought challenges to your worldview, and among my challenges to you are several areas where you have yet to respond. Solid hits on what is called "macro" evolution, your life philosophy and more.

Your ignorance of how evolution works continues because you refuse to read any actual science books. You are, therefor, willfully ignorant.

None of your alleged challenges to evolution were actual challenges, just indicative of your ignorance and/or misunderstanding of the issues.

You have made not one single 'solid hit'. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
02-02-2016, 11:24 AM
(02-02-2016 11:19 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 10:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  I and others have repeatedly pointed out where you are knowledge-deficient but you refuse to do anything about it.

I'm not ignorant, willfully or otherwise. I cultivate learning and I teach. I'm fascinated by pedagogy and the psychology of learning. You are upset simply because time and again I've brought challenges to your worldview, and among my challenges to you are several areas where you have yet to respond. Solid hits on what is called "macro" evolution, your life philosophy and more.

People die over time.. unless don't think all people eventually die.

So no, it's not a hatespeach to think it might be a better world in 100-300 years in the future.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
02-02-2016, 11:27 AM
(02-02-2016 11:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 11:19 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  The sooner the world is rid of [millions of evangelicals] is hate speech. You disagree?

Your ignorance of how evolution works continues because you refuse to read any actual science books. You are, therefor, willfully ignorant.

None of your alleged challenges to evolution were actual challenges, just indicative of your ignorance and/or misunderstanding of the issues.

Yes, but when you put it like that, he doesn't get to ride as high on self-contratulating autofellatio rhetoric.

It takes a concerted effort at wilful delusion to pretend to have scored "hits" on evolution.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
03-02-2016, 09:35 AM
(02-02-2016 11:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 11:19 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  The sooner the world is rid of [millions of evangelicals] is hate speech. You disagree?

I disagree. How is it hate speech?

Quote:I'm not ignorant, willfully or otherwise. I cultivate learning and I teach. I'm fascinated by pedagogy and the psychology of learning. You are upset simply because time and again I've brought challenges to your worldview, and among my challenges to you are several areas where you have yet to respond. Solid hits on what is called "macro" evolution, your life philosophy and more.

a) "I wish evangelicals would be more open-minded regarding the truth of atheism..." isn't hate speech.

b) "The sooner the world [with my Hitler-like genocidal help] is RID OF THESE VERMIN, the better..." is hate speech.

You, sir were closer to B than A.

Yet again, you wrote "Q doesn't get the issues" rather than presenting facts and deductive logic.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
03-02-2016, 11:18 AM
(03-02-2016 09:35 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 11:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  I disagree. How is it hate speech?

a) "I wish evangelicals would be more open-minded regarding the truth of atheism..." isn't hate speech.

b) "The sooner the world [with my Hitler-like genocidal help] is RID OF THESE VERMIN, the better..." is hate speech.

Good thing I didn't say anything like that.

Quote:You, sir were closer to B than A.

In your head. Poor persecuted Christian.

Quote:Yet again, you wrote "Q doesn't get the issues" rather than presenting facts and deductive logic.

No, I said you refuse to learn about the Theory of Evolution and that makes you willfully ignorant. Your every post on evolution shows that you utterly misunderstand it.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-02-2016, 11:58 AM
[Image: 6.jpeg]

[Image: 9780470117736.jpg]
03-02-2016, 02:41 PM
(03-02-2016 11:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 09:35 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  a) "I wish evangelicals would be more open-minded regarding the truth of atheism..." isn't hate speech.

Good thing I didn't say anything like that.

Quote:You, sir were closer to B than A.

Quote:Yet again, you wrote "Q doesn't get the issues" rather than presenting facts and deductive logic.

No, I said you refuse to learn about the Theory of Evolution and that makes you willfully ignorant. Your every post on evolution shows that you utterly misunderstand it.

...And again, and again, and again. You shift the burden of proof to a one-liner that it is I who do not understand EVERY time I point out a logical or scientific fallacy in your position.

03-02-2016, 02:43 PM
(03-02-2016 02:41 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 11:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  Good thing I didn't say anything like that.

...And again, and again, and again. You shift the burden of proof to a one-liner that it is I who do not understand EVERY time I point out a logical or scientific fallacy in your position.

What fallacy? What position? What the fuck are you even talking about?

04-02-2016, 01:02 PM
(03-02-2016 02:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 02:41 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  ...And again, and again, and again. You shift the burden of proof to a one-liner that it is I who do not understand EVERY time I point out a logical or scientific fallacy in your position.

What fallacy? What position? What the fuck are you even talking about?

It has been a while, but you still haven't given adequate explanations for the challenges I presented regarding--off the top of my head for three examples--triple abiogenesis, the beginnings of cell life, and transitions from land to sea and vice versa. As a matter of fact, to be honest with you, Chas, I've long thought that the reason why you say, "Read a book!" and then post a link to a book is that you don't understand the concepts themselves--understandable since those who prop up macroevolution obfuscate the issues with complex "explanations". Either that or you haven't read the books yourself, though you claim to have done so. You've refused multiple times when I've asked to state the thesis behind the positions you espouse in layman's terms so "simple me" can understand! Isn't that a key opportunity to win me and other evangelicals to your side when they read your posts?

For now, perhaps a quotation will suffice:

Evolution is the handmaiden of Death.
--Naib Ishmael of Arrakis, paraphrase of Zensunni Sutra