Proof that there is a shitload of stupid people in the country that I love.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2015, 11:41 PM
Proof that there is a shitload of stupid people in the country that I love.
https://youtu.be/3bG6jlBthGM

I couldn't watch past 5 minutes. I learned everything I needed to know about this lunatic after the first 30 seconds.

The second mouse gets the cheese.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: Proof that there is a shitload of stupid people in the country that I love.
Holy shit that man is delusional. He's so frustrating and full of hatred it's ridiculous.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
15-04-2015, 11:57 PM
(15-04-2015 11:50 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Holy shit that man is delusional. He's so frustrating and full of hatred it's ridiculous.

And in an insane sort of way...it was entertaining (like what fucked up shit is he going to say next ?) 4 blood moons LOL. A pair of new sneakers and he could "ride the comet".

15-04-2015, 11:59 PM
(15-04-2015 11:57 PM)The Drake Wrote:  
(15-04-2015 11:50 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Holy shit that man is delusional. He's so frustrating and full of hatred it's ridiculous.

And in an insane sort of way...it was entertaining (like what fucked up shit is he going to say next ?) 4 blood moons LOL. A pair of new sneakers and he could "ride the comet".

If you really listen to how he speaks about the fear mongering, and with the presidential candidates coming up, and his whole "we won't survive till 2017... UNLESS" it seems like a giant political agenda to me. Timing with elections... timing with current political situations... etc etc. I don't like to go with "correlation equals causation" but what other sort of fucking agenda can someone like that have?

I can't help but feel that these guys aren't probably totally stupid, and probably are just really good at manipulating people for wealth, political agenda, and other selfish purposes. The other part of me wonders if it started that way, and they've told themselves this shit so much they too actually believe it.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
16-04-2015, 12:12 AM
What's the deal with the moon phases?

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
16-04-2015, 12:16 AM
(16-04-2015 12:12 AM)Alex K Wrote:  What's the deal with the moon phases?

Ignorance. Blood moons are more common than people think. But he has people thinking they are a sign of the end times because ... ignorance.

16-04-2015, 12:18 AM
(15-04-2015 11:59 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(15-04-2015 11:57 PM)The Drake Wrote:  And in an insane sort of way...it was entertaining (like what fucked up shit is he going to say next ?) 4 blood moons LOL. A pair of new sneakers and he could "ride the comet".

If you really listen to how he speaks about the fear mongering, and with the presidential candidates coming up, and his whole "we won't survive till 2017... UNLESS" it seems like a giant political agenda to me. Timing with elections... timing with current political situations... etc etc. I don't like to go with "correlation equals causation" but what other sort of fucking agenda can someone like that have?

I can't help but feel that these guys aren't probably totally stupid, and probably are just really good at manipulating people for wealth, political agenda, and other selfish purposes. The other part of me wonders if it started that way, and they've told themselves this shit so much they too actually believe it.

No they aren't stupid. But (and I hate the term) those that follow him are SHEEPLE. There's no other explanation. Children of the Corn scary.

[+] 1 user Likes The Drake's post
16-04-2015, 12:26 AM
(16-04-2015 12:16 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 12:12 AM)Alex K Wrote:  What's the deal with the moon phases?

Ignorance. Blood moons are more common than people think. But he has people thinking they are a sign of the end times because ... ignorance.

Common astronomical phenomenon. Although he's loosely associating them with "important" dates to magnify their significance.

16-04-2015, 12:28 AM
(16-04-2015 12:26 AM)The Drake Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 12:16 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Ignorance. Blood moons are more common than people think. But he has people thinking they are a sign of the end times because ... ignorance.

Common astronomical phenomenon. Although he's loosely associating them with "important" dates to magnify their significance.

Yep, precisely. He's no different than the quacky old guy who predicted the end times a while back. Harold Camping.

[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
16-04-2015, 12:40 AM
(16-04-2015 12:28 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 12:26 AM)The Drake Wrote:  Common astronomical phenomenon. Although he's loosely associating them with "important" dates to magnify their significance.

Yep, precisely. He's no different than the quacky old guy who predicted the end times a while back. Harold Camping.

And here I thought a cool pair of sneakers was just that. I missed the ride (thankfully) on his magical mystery tour.