Proof that there is a shitload of stupid people in the country that I love.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2015, 08:29 AM
RE: Proof that there is a shitload of stupid people in the country that I love.
Is this a mental hospital access channel?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2015, 08:33 AM
The comments are my favorite!

"Truth Seaker 1 month ago (edited)
America is not the land of the free anymore and I don;t see a lot of brave either. America is now a tyrannical police state and its going to get a lot worse. Your leaders have betrayed you and that includes your religious leaders, They are wolves in sheep's clothing and they are Judas Goats leading you to destruction, they sold you out, telling you you must obey your Government that betrayed you and your constitution. Your leaders are greedy pigs at the trough and this one is one of the worst.
Reply · 5
"

Thank you Truth "Seaker".
16-04-2015, 01:46 PM
(16-04-2015 02:04 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I got as far as 2 mins 40 secs.

Misquoting the bible... that's a sin.

Hebrews 11:1
"faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen"

not "not yet seen".

You're a brave soul. Honestly, I would watch the whole thing if I could stomach it, just to get a heads up on the idiocy. But really, he's nothing new. Just current. The thing that kills me, is that these loons can reach so many people nowadays. Tech has made the world better, yet it has also made it easier for guys like this to spew their word vomit.

The second mouse gets the cheese.
16-04-2015, 01:55 PM
(16-04-2015 03:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 01:53 AM)Alex K Wrote:  Can someone explain to the unsophisticated me what a study guide for a book does for me? If your book needs a study guide, I'd think it is just not very well-written?

I think he is saying his book is the study guide to 'what is happening'.

Or what he imagines is happening. People are at war with each other over ideology. Same as it ever was, nothing to see here...move along. He thinks it signifies the end times. What scares me about idiots like him is that he is more than happy to help Armageddon along. Fighting his own dumbshit Jihad and bringing his flock with him.

16-04-2015, 01:57 PM
(16-04-2015 07:28 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Search this guy's bio and you will find out what a true weasel he is. Don't you just want to smack every person sitting idle and listening to this mental case?

Zombies

16-04-2015, 02:09 PM
(16-04-2015 03:59 AM)The Theist Wrote:  
(15-04-2015 11:41 PM)The Drake Wrote:  https://youtu.be/3bG6jlBthGM

I couldn't watch past 5 minutes. I learned everything I needed to know about this lunatic after the first 30 seconds.

A shitload of stupid people in the country you love? You just now figure that out?

No, I've known that for a long time. It makes me mad/sad. It's the price of living in a free country. Jim and Tammy Faye did the same thing back in the day. I was holding out a little hope that people would remember. But alas...too many still need a magical sky daddy (and a blowhard psychopath) to guide them.

16-04-2015, 02:23 PM
(16-04-2015 08:33 AM)Dusky Wrote:  The comments are my favorite!

"Truth Seaker 1 month ago (edited)
America is not the land of the free anymore and I don;t see a lot of brave either. America is now a tyrannical police state and its going to get a lot worse. Your leaders have betrayed you and that includes your religious leaders, They are wolves in sheep's clothing and they are Judas Goats leading you to destruction, they sold you out, telling you you must obey your Government that betrayed you and your constitution. Your leaders are greedy pigs at the trough and this one is one of the worst.
Reply · 5
"

Thank you Truth "Seaker".

Yeah, somebody forgot to tell SNL that we shouldn't parody the president. The thing is that people like Truth "Seaker" (sic) want a government more like Saudi Arabia.

16-04-2015, 04:26 PM
(15-04-2015 11:41 PM)The Drake Wrote:  https://youtu.be/3bG6jlBthGM

I couldn't watch past 5 minutes. I learned everything I needed to know about this lunatic after the first 30 seconds.

Of course, this guy's previous doom-and-gloom predictions of the end of the world are worth about as much as a pound of pre-digested haggis. Time and again.

Even most Christians think this pasty-faced scammer's got haggis for brains.

But let's all give him some money!

God does not work in mysterious ways — he works in ways that are indistinguishable from his non-existence.
Jesus had a pretty rough weekend for your sins.
16-04-2015, 04:27 PM
(16-04-2015 12:26 AM)The Drake Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 12:16 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Ignorance. Blood moons are more common than people think. But he has people thinking they are a sign of the end times because ... ignorance.

Common astronomical phenomenon. Although he's loosely associating them with "important" dates to magnify their significance.
https://youtu.be/3bG6jlBthGM

Confirmation bias, illustrated. What a qunt (in the non-sexist, Aussie sense, I promise).

God does not work in mysterious ways — he works in ways that are indistinguishable from his non-existence.
Jesus had a pretty rough weekend for your sins.
16-04-2015, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2015 10:56 PM by Shadow Fox.)
I am trying really hard to listen to this guy. 7:34 is as far as I could take it.

He is just the next harold camping really. Doomsday this, doomsday that. America is doomed and return to jesus and force out everyone in our government until 100% of everyone is right wing conservative extremist christian fundi's before its too late blah blah blah.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post