Proof the Bible is True and Accurate (by this, the invisible God is revealed)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: Proof the Bible is True and Accurate (by this, the invisible God is revealed)
You've been here before spouting the same bullshit.

Guess what? It's still bullshit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
15-01-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Proof the Bible is True and Accurate (by this, the invisible God is revealed)
(15-01-2015 06:11 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I just about answered someone in a thread with this, but instead decided it should be a thread. Yes. I said proof. You carry it with you everywhere you go. You can't live without it.

Premise: God left proof for our day and age.

Challenge: Deny this as Evident Truth

The Bible claims to describe creation and the Creator. It claims our body is comparable to bread. It then claims the Son of God is the Bread of Life, calling Him the Word. Letters (Aleph Bet) have meaning from Hebrew that have been with us for thousands of years. In English, these meanings carry forward. From this, see the bread of life for what it is. Your body is made of it. The information here is condensed. For a broader view, see my other two threads.

Link 1
Link 2

Aleph Bet is Strong House (Father in Hebrew), or the one holding the Mother and Family in a state of protection. We know this as Alphabet, or letters. If you take the letters and place them into the Mother (Aleph Mem, or Strong Water), you get a Son. Here is where a child could see this. Seed in a cup with water, baking in an oven is more than DNA in the womb of the Mother. What do we have? Bread as a higher symbol with more meaning. The Son is Bet Nun, or House of Seed. He carries on the house with seed, written in letters, called Word.

Father - [Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: BET.jpg]

Mother - [Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: MEM.jpg]

Son - [Image: BET.jpg] [Image: NUN.jpg]

We call it DNA from a Mother and Father. God called it Word:

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

God calls it Word making the Bread of Life. We pass the cup (Womb) from one mother to the next. You know the bread and wine (Blood) as the shared meal we all consume as baptism, or involution and evolution. As I stated in the other thread, E means out of. Volution means revolving around a center. The Earth does this. The Sun, Moon, Galaxy and even a human going to work and returning home. Evolution is described by science as natural selection and adaptation. The Bible calls it Baptism, or Involution into the water to rise to new life (Evolve).

I can demonstrate that the letters of Hebrew are universal, extending to the English, Latin and all other phonic languages.

Ear is a seed, just as the ear I describe making bread. An ear is also the thing that opens in the soil to reveal the form encoded with letters inside. It is also the thing that needs to open if you expect to know truth.

Adding a Hey to Ear gives you Hear, or behold.

[Image: HEY.jpg]

Hey was added to Abram, making him Abraham. Why? He beheld God with his Faith.

Adding a Tav to Hear makes Heart, or where the soil of the person is.

[Image: TAV.jpg]

The Heart is a Cor in Latin. A Cor in Hebrew is a basket holding (you guessed it) Grain / Ears. In Hebrew, German and English, the Hart is a young stag (unfilled).

Move the Hey to the end of Heart and you get Earth, or where you behold. Literally, the soil around the Human.

Man's mark is Carbon. He comes from the earth / dust / clay. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

The "Beast" is who? The one wearing the Carbon, or the mind of man to be overcome. He is known as the Ego of Adam, or Yahweh. Satan is the accuser and was made by Yahweh (EGO / Genesis 3:1). By silencing Satan (Zachariah 3) / (giving no room for accusation), the person (Beast) is healed. He has used the flood (Baptism / Beasts in Pairs) to overcome the fire (Trial). Jesus did this after silencing Satan in the desert (symbolically with no water or outside help / bread). Yahweh did it in Zach 3. Jesus is the Son of God, or Adam overcoming his own nature. Adam is the Aleph Tav, or first and last.

The Beast is also Babylon, or what mankind must overcome. This is the beast sacrificed in the temple. Our mind / body / soul is the temple of God. The commerce system that made the Guardian Cherub fall in Ezekiel 28 is the same one we have today. When Jesus enters the Temple as King, we have a sign to watch for. The tables of the moneychangers will be overturned. This is code for bankers financial tables being flipped to debt. The benches (for rest) of the ones selling doves (peace) will be overturned. This is code for the peacemakers have no rest.

Is this today? Let's see. Maybe I have wisdom and can show you.

Revelation 13

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Is the mark of mankind Carbon? What is the Petrol Dollar? Why are the tables flipped? Because of the Petrol Dollar, or Mark (denomination) of the beast based on Carbon (Oil). What is the next system to come after the dollar crashes? The Carbon Trading Scheme, or Carbon Mark. When the dollar crashes, this mark of Carbon trading will be our reserve currency, or UNESCO Biosphere Reserves (no carbon emissions land). All countries have these reserves for the dollar. You won't believe me now. Just wait a year.

What is God's Mark?

Aleph Mem Tav, or the word Truth in Hebrew.

Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water) Tav (Mark). STRONG WATER MARK

If you fail to have the strong water mark, you have missed the mark.

How? Chet is the Hebrew word Sin, meaning missing the mark. What mark? The mark I just posted, or overcoming the Ego / Beast with righteousness. The Tav is the plowman's mark, or the two crossed sticks that is used to mark the furrow straight. The Ox pulls the cart. What is the Ox? The Father (Aleph Bet). Particularly, note that the Strong Water Mark above is the Aleph (Father) Mem (Mother) Tav (Son).

The word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav, or Emet. The word Death is MEM Tav, or Met. If we take away the Ox (Father/Aleph), we miss the mark entirely. We cannot leave out the Strength of the Water or we sink. Rise with truth. It is subtle and cannot be denied.

Try all you can. I just sowed you something that cannot be denied.

Why today? Why now? Why me? I am not alone. I come with the Truth.

Daniel 12

3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

Light dispels Darkness. For me, I will flip the switch and come into the light. It's brilliant.

Nothing left to deny, including Yahweh. Simply overcome.

When you come to "Self" and it tells you, "If you keep up this crap, things will only get worse," will you let me know?

I mean seriously, haven't you figured us out yet? We are not difficult to understand.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
15-01-2015, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2015 07:19 PM by AlephBet.)
(15-01-2015 07:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 06:55 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  DNA is Bread of Life. Try not to be burnt toast.

The base pairs in DNA are more akin to protein than the sugars and CHO groups in bread.
Apparently the only think burned here is your reasoning ability.

BTW this thread is spam. Been fun.

Whole wheat. No spam. Beef. The premise is that God Left Proof for this Day and Age. It is the topic.
15-01-2015, 07:22 PM
(15-01-2015 06:11 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I just about answered someone in a thread with this, but instead decided it should be a thread. Yes. I said proof. You carry it with you everywhere you go. You can't live without it.

The Bible claims to describe creation and the Creator. It claims our body is comparable to bread. It then claims the Son of God is the Bread of Life, calling Him the Word. Letters (Aleph Bet) have meaning from Hebrew that have been with us for thousands of years. In English, these meanings carry forward. From this, see the bread of life for what it is. Your body is made of it. The information here is condensed. For a broader view, see my other two threads.

Link 1
Link 2

Aleph Bet is Strong House (Father in Hebrew), or the one holding the Mother and Family in a state of protection. We know this as Alphabet, or letters. If you take the letters and place them into the Mother (Aleph Mem, or Strong Water), you get a Son. Here is where a child could see this. Seed in a cup with water, baking in an oven is more than DNA in the womb of the Mother. What do we have? Bread as a higher symbol with more meaning. The Son is Bet Nun, or House of Seed. He carries on the house with seed, written in letters, called Word.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

God calls it Word making the Bread of Life. We pass the cup (Womb) from one mother to the next. You know the bread and wine (Blood) as the shared meal we all consume as baptism, or involution and evolution. As I stated in the other thread, E means out of. Volution means revolving around a center. The Earth does this. The Sun, Moon, Galaxy and even a human going to work and returning home. Evolution is described by science as natural selection and adaptation. The Bible calls it Baptism, or Involution into the water to rise to new life (Evolve).

I can demonstrate that the letters of Hebrew are universal, extending to the English, Latin and all other phonic languages.

Ear is a seed, just as the ear I describe making bread. An ear is also the thing that opens in the soil to reveal the form encoded with letters inside. It is also the thing that needs to open if you expect to know truth.

The Heart is a Cor in Latin. A Cor in Hebrew is a basket holding (you guessed it) Grain / Ears. In Hebrew, German and English, the Hart is a young stag (unfilled).

Move the Hey to the end of Heart and you get Earth, or where you behold. Literally, the soil around the Human.

Man's mark is Carbon. He comes from the earth / dust / clay. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

The "Beast" is who? The one wearing the Carbon, or the mind of man to be overcome. He is known as the Ego of Adam, or Yahweh. Satan is the accuser and was made by Yahweh (EGO / Genesis 3:1). By silencing Satan (Zachariah 3) / (giving no room for accusation), the person (Beast) is healed. He has used the flood (Baptism / Beasts in Pairs) to overcome the fire (Trial). Jesus did this after silencing Satan in the desert (symbolically with no water or outside help / bread). Yahweh did it in Zach 3. Jesus is the Son of God, or Adam overcoming his own nature. Adam is the Aleph Tav, or first and last.

The Beast is also Babylon, or what mankind must overcome. This is the beast sacrificed in the temple. Our mind / body / soul is the temple of God. The commerce system that made the Guardian Cherub fall in Ezekiel 28 is the same one we have today. When Jesus enters the Temple as King, we have a sign to watch for. The tables of the moneychangers will be overturned. This is code for bankers financial tables being flipped to debt. The benches (for rest) of the ones selling doves (peace) will be overturned. This is code for the peacemakers have no rest.

Revelation 13

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Is the mark of mankind Carbon? What is the Petrol Dollar? Why are the tables flipped? Because of the Petrol Dollar, or Mark (denomination) of the beast based on Carbon (Oil). What is the next system to come after the dollar crashes? The Carbon Trading Scheme, or Carbon Mark. When the dollar crashes, this mark of Carbon trading will be our reserve currency, or UNESCO Biosphere Reserves (no carbon emissions land). All countries have these reserves for the dollar. You won't believe me now. Just wait a year.

What is God's Mark?

How? Chet is the Hebrew word Sin, meaning missing the mark. What mark? The mark I just posted, or overcoming the Ego / Beast with righteousness. The Tav is the plowman's mark, or the two crossed sticks that is used to mark the furrow straight. The Ox pulls the cart. What is the Ox? The Father (Aleph Bet). Particularly, note that the Strong Water Mark above is the Aleph (Father) Mem (Mother) Tav (Son).

The word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav, or Emet. The word Death is MEM Tav, or Met. If we take away the Ox (Father/Aleph), we miss the mark entirely. We cannot leave out the Strength of the Water or we sink. Rise with truth. It is subtle and cannot be denied.

Daniel 12

3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

Light dispels Darkness. For me, I will flip the switch and come into the light. It's brilliant.

Mr. (Alphy) Soup,
Tell me. Is it more accurate to look for weird dots to connect in cooking up this junk, or would it not make more sense to just get down to reading entrails ? If so, what sort of poop would be most accurate ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-01-2015, 07:23 PM
(15-01-2015 06:11 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Premise: God left proof for our day and age.

[Image: challenge-accepted-.jpg]

Give me some evidence that requires zero presupposition. Done and done.

(15-01-2015 06:11 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The Bible claims to describe creation and the Creator. It claims our body is comparable to bread. It then claims the Son of God is the Bread of Life, calling Him the Word. Letters (Aleph Bet) have meaning from Hebrew that have been with us for thousands of years. In English, these meanings carry forward. From this, see the bread of life for what it is. Your body is made of it. The information here is condensed. For a broader view, see my other two threads.

You have a hard time maintaining a coherent line of thought, don't you? You're all over the place. Seriously, it reads like:

It is said that leprechauns hide a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Now, you can never find the end of a rainbow because it moves relative to you, making it elusive. Leprechauns are also described as elusive and magical. No one understands how magic works, but we understand how light refracts, creating rainbows. The rainbows are made out of light, and light also makes the gold shiny. Gold (shiny or not) has inherent value... just like these self evident truths!

I mean, seriously.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
15-01-2015, 07:29 PM
(15-01-2015 07:16 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 07:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The base pairs in DNA are more akin to protein than the sugars and CHO groups in bread.
Apparently the only think burned here is your reasoning ability.

BTW this thread is spam. Been fun.

Whole wheat. No spam. Beef. The premise is that God Left Proof for this Day and Age. It is the topic.

Actually you are doing exactly what the Bible tells you not to do.
Deuteronomy 18:10 "Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft". Your signs and symbols are divination, sorcery and omen reading.

Jebus no likey that shit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-01-2015, 07:43 PM

Link 1
Link 2

John 1

Revelation 13

Revelation 13

What is God's Mark?

Daniel 12

Using the bible to prove the bible = circular reasoning.
15-01-2015, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2015 08:05 PM by AlephBet.)
(15-01-2015 07:43 PM)Bear100 Wrote:  

Link 1
Link 2

John 1

Revelation 13

Revelation 13

What is God's Mark?

Daniel 12

Using the bible to prove the bible = circular reasoning.

Using current knowledge of DNA to show how it was described to us thousands of years ago is higher reasoning. Higher-order thinking requires you to think orthogonally. Truth is not linear, but at right angles. For instance, if you ask a very young child to pick between a dime or nickle, they choose the one that is larger. If you ask a child who sees the value from what is not seen on the outside, they are thinking at right angles.

Shadows follow our own form this way. Comparable to this is the depth of reasoning I showed you in the OP. While you are thinking in a linear direction, I am showing you what is unseen all around you. Shadows will show you how this works in an orthogonal linear matrix.

A Dot is a bit of indeterminate information. Add Dots at right angles to the first.

............... This is a 1D line, like one bit of information making a new pattern.

Take the new information and add 1D lines at right angles. You get a 2D Plane.

Add 2D planes in stacks and get your last spatial dimension. At this point, the symbol (form) you created can now move in unlimited right angles to it's previous location. This is called time, or 4D. Above time, you have collapsing wave function of indeterminate states. The location of the 3D object in time is determined by the choice to move it (collapsing the wave function). This is 5D, or probable states.

Now reverse the process. A Probable state is determined by a choice. The shadow of that collapsed wave function then descends to move the object in time. The moving object casts a new 2D shadow. The 2D is shadowed by a new 1D line. The 1D line changes the location of the first dot.

Truth is found by seeing at right angles hidden to ordinary perception. For instance, a 2D creature living on a flat plain could only see forward, backward, right, left. They could not see up and down.

My depth of knowledge allows me to look down on your dimension of understanding, not because I am so much better, but my awareness is expanded beyond your sight. Insight is inside. Information is formed in. Once you see beyond the dot, look right. Once you see the plane, look right again in two directions. Once you see from 3D, look to the future, not the past.

The Present is the gift.
15-01-2015, 08:11 PM
If the current bible is true, then all those other bibles in the past must be false, because they aren't the same bible.

Stuff has changed, but lucky for you, you have access to atheists who can help you through this troubling dilemma

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
15-01-2015, 08:17 PM
That post made me see there is little hope for some people.