Proof the Bible is True and Accurate (by this, the invisible God is revealed)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2015, 03:17 AM
RE: Proof the Bible is True and Accurate (by this, the invisible God is revealed)
(15-01-2015 08:22 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I will put this in another thread.

Please don't.

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2015, 03:45 AM
RE: Proof the Bible is True and Accurate (by this, the invisible God is revealed)
(15-01-2015 09:39 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 06:11 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I just about answered someone in a thread with this, but instead decided it should be a thread. Yes. I said proof. You carry it with you everywhere you go. You can't live without it.

Premise: God left proof for our day and age.

Challenge: Deny this as Evident Truth

The Bible claims to describe creation and the Creator. It claims our body is comparable to bread. It then claims the Son of God is the Bread of Life, calling Him the Word. Letters (Aleph Bet) have meaning from Hebrew that have been with us for thousands of years. In English, these meanings carry forward. From this, see the bread of life for what it is. Your body is made of it. The information here is condensed. For a broader view, see my other two threads.

Link 1
Link 2

Aleph Bet is Strong House (Father in Hebrew), or the one holding the Mother and Family in a state of protection. We know this as Alphabet, or letters. If you take the letters and place them into the Mother (Aleph Mem, or Strong Water), you get a Son. Here is where a child could see this. Seed in a cup with water, baking in an oven is more than DNA in the womb of the Mother. What do we have? Bread as a higher symbol with more meaning. The Son is Bet Nun, or House of Seed. He carries on the house with seed, written in letters, called Word.

Father - [Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: BET.jpg]

Mother - [Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: MEM.jpg]

Son - [Image: BET.jpg] [Image: NUN.jpg]

We call it DNA from a Mother and Father. God called it Word:

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

God calls it Word making the Bread of Life. We pass the cup (Womb) from one mother to the next. You know the bread and wine (Blood) as the shared meal we all consume as baptism, or involution and evolution. As I stated in the other thread, E means out of. Volution means revolving around a center. The Earth does this. The Sun, Moon, Galaxy and even a human going to work and returning home. Evolution is described by science as natural selection and adaptation. The Bible calls it Baptism, or Involution into the water to rise to new life (Evolve).

I can demonstrate that the letters of Hebrew are universal, extending to the English, Latin and all other phonic languages.

Ear is a seed, just as the ear I describe making bread. An ear is also the thing that opens in the soil to reveal the form encoded with letters inside. It is also the thing that needs to open if you expect to know truth.

Adding a Hey to Ear gives you Hear, or behold.

[Image: HEY.jpg]

Hey was added to Abram, making him Abraham. Why? He beheld God with his Faith.

Adding a Tav to Hear makes Heart, or where the soil of the person is.

[Image: TAV.jpg]

The Heart is a Cor in Latin. A Cor in Hebrew is a basket holding (you guessed it) Grain / Ears. In Hebrew, German and English, the Hart is a young stag (unfilled).

Move the Hey to the end of Heart and you get Earth, or where you behold. Literally, the soil around the Human.

Man's mark is Carbon. He comes from the earth / dust / clay. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

The "Beast" is who? The one wearing the Carbon, or the mind of man to be overcome. He is known as the Ego of Adam, or Yahweh. Satan is the accuser and was made by Yahweh (EGO / Genesis 3:1). By silencing Satan (Zachariah 3) / (giving no room for accusation), the person (Beast) is healed. He has used the flood (Baptism / Beasts in Pairs) to overcome the fire (Trial). Jesus did this after silencing Satan in the desert (symbolically with no water or outside help / bread). Yahweh did it in Zach 3. Jesus is the Son of God, or Adam overcoming his own nature. Adam is the Aleph Tav, or first and last.

The Beast is also Babylon, or what mankind must overcome. This is the beast sacrificed in the temple. Our mind / body / soul is the temple of God. The commerce system that made the Guardian Cherub fall in Ezekiel 28 is the same one we have today. When Jesus enters the Temple as King, we have a sign to watch for. The tables of the moneychangers will be overturned. This is code for bankers financial tables being flipped to debt. The benches (for rest) of the ones selling doves (peace) will be overturned. This is code for the peacemakers have no rest.

Is this today? Let's see. Maybe I have wisdom and can show you.

Revelation 13

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Is the mark of mankind Carbon? What is the Petrol Dollar? Why are the tables flipped? Because of the Petrol Dollar, or Mark (denomination) of the beast based on Carbon (Oil). What is the next system to come after the dollar crashes? The Carbon Trading Scheme, or Carbon Mark. When the dollar crashes, this mark of Carbon trading will be our reserve currency, or UNESCO Biosphere Reserves (no carbon emissions land). All countries have these reserves for the dollar. You won't believe me now. Just wait a year.

What is God's Mark?

Aleph Mem Tav, or the word Truth in Hebrew.

Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water) Tav (Mark). STRONG WATER MARK

If you fail to have the strong water mark, you have missed the mark.

[Image: TAV.jpg]

How? Chet is the Hebrew word Sin, meaning missing the mark. What mark? The mark I just posted, or overcoming the Ego / Beast with righteousness. The Tav is the plowman's mark, or the two crossed sticks that is used to mark the furrow straight. The Ox pulls the cart. What is the Ox? The Father (Aleph Bet). Particularly, note that the Strong Water Mark above is the Aleph (Father) Mem (Mother) Tav (Son).

The word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav, or Emet. The word Death is MEM Tav, or Met. If we take away the Ox (Father/Aleph), we miss the mark entirely. We cannot leave out the Strength of the Water or we sink. Rise with truth. It is subtle and cannot be denied.

Try all you can. I just sowed you something that cannot be denied.

Why today? Why now? Why me? I am not alone. I come with the Truth.

Daniel 12

3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

Light dispels Darkness. For me, I will flip the switch and come into the light. It's brilliant.

Nothing left to deny, including Yahweh. Simply overcome.

Oh look. This again. Rolleyes
Alephbet, the bible cannot be used to prove the bible.

Can logic be used to prove logic?

Truth seeker.
16-01-2015, 03:51 AM
Who said you could leave the kids table diddo?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
16-01-2015, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2015 07:22 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(16-01-2015 03:45 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 09:39 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Oh look. This again. Rolleyes

No Diddles, you can't. But it's irrelevant. The study of "valid inference" (Logic) demonstrates it has been found to be useful. The set of (mostly political) texts assembled and voted non-unanimously into the Babble, are only interesting and useful as cultural historical phenomena. (People who need everything "proven" should go see their doctor, and ask her/him about their case of Anal Retention, and how best to deal with that.) Sometimes Maalox or Dulcolax suppositories or Colace are effective. But, I'm not a doctor, I just want to play one on TV. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_logic

BTW child, the Ebola situation is improving. I know you will find something else to whine your lips off about, but it's also interesting they have identified, most likely, the host, and the reason why the current outbreak began in Guinea. The hosts are bats, (which makes sense as the famous cave in the Congo from previous outbreaks possessed large numbers of bats), and the reason the present outbreak happened may have to do with deforestation, as bat populations, previously more isolated, came into contact with humans, secondary to jungle deforestation, and improving roads and highways, ((just as HIV emerged the very same way due to trucking employees interaction with previously isolated groups of women (sex workers) who transmitted it to them.)) There are also now 3 vaccines that appear to be effective.
http://www.who.int/csr/disease/ebola/sit...eports/en/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-01-2015, 07:07 AM
(16-01-2015 03:51 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Who said you could leave the kids table diddo?

Are you saying a thread titled "Proof the Bible is True and Accurate (by this, the invisible God is revealed)" isn't the kid's table? I figured all the grown ups in here were telling the kids to keep their voices down.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
16-01-2015, 07:22 AM
(16-01-2015 02:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 01:58 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  It's not about what is written, but rather what you read into it. If the supposed creator of the universe cannot speak in clear concise language, fuck him.

AlephBet is suffering from this (rather common) disorder :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
It's called Pareidolia. More than the tool-using monkey, Homo sapiens is the pattern seeking monkey.
He's also suffering from this :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%...ger_effect

I went down the Rabbit Hole following the second hyperlink and ended up here at the Ig Nobel Prize winners ~
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ig_...ze_winners
In turns out in 1991 the following award was given and I propose we honor both Diddo and AlphaBet with it as well. Wink

"Education – J. Danforth Quayle, consumer of time and occupier of space (as well as the U.S. Vice President from 1989–93), for demonstrating, better than anyone else, the need for science education.”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
16-01-2015, 07:51 AM

logic is a process we use to help make propositions/statements coherent

logic is built around axioms, which are nothing more than a bunch of made up rules
even mathematics is completely built around axioms
16-01-2015, 08:00 AM

It's no problem when logic is proved by inference, sensational input, instincts, and shared experienced combined together. It's not some entrapped position simply by repeating that it is.

Btw, I deny this truth as evident.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
16-01-2015, 08:28 AM
(16-01-2015 03:45 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Can logic be used to prove logic?

Here's something for you to ponder. What does "prove logic" even mean? Consider

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
16-01-2015, 11:57 AM
I give this abomination eight schizophrenic pattern forcing delusions out of ten. Top score.

They say the most dangerous thing about ignorance is that it prevents you from knowing how ignorant you are.

... this is my signature!