Propaganda

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2017, 12:47 PM
Propaganda
It has started.

I saw two "campaign type" ads on TV today, one to approve Sessions, the other to approve trump's exquisite team. Call your congressman and tell them to vote these people in!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2017, 01:04 PM
RE: Propaganda
What's a TV?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
05-02-2017, 01:09 PM
(05-02-2017 12:47 PM)Dom Wrote:  It has started.

I saw two "campaign type" ads on TV today, one to approve Sessions, the other to approve trump's exquisite team. Call your congressman and tell them to vote these people in!

But this is nothing new. When you live in a state where both senators have vowed publicly not to approve sessions or anyone else, they believe public pressure might effect a change.

There are also ads running in red states encouraging people to do the opposite thing (call your senators to vote against sessions and others)

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

05-02-2017, 01:13 PM
(05-02-2017 01:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 12:47 PM)Dom Wrote:  It has started.

But this is nothing new. When you live in a state where both senators have vowed publicly not to approve sessions or anyone else, they believe public pressure might effect a change.

There are also ads running in red states encouraging people to do the opposite thing (call your senators to vote against sessions and others)

First time I've seen it outside of an election.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-02-2017, 01:14 PM
(05-02-2017 01:04 PM)cactus Wrote:  What's a TV?

Thing that hangs on the wall in my office, providing background noise and occasionally catching my attention.

05-02-2017, 01:19 PM
I saw one for Devos (sp?)

I thought why do they even care? Her, some other idiot puppet or leave it vacant, who cares?

I guess there's money in it for someone.
05-02-2017, 01:24 PM
I've seen a few of these ads on YouTube, strangely enough... all suggesting that the Trump nominees were the Greatest People Ever™.

What was that about "The Big Lie"?

Oh, yes...

[Image: GoebbelsBigLie2-272x175.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
05-02-2017, 04:23 PM
One man's "greater truths" is another man's propaganda.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
05-02-2017, 04:26 PM

A cute little girl who has a bigger penis than you do......

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
05-02-2017, 04:35 PM

A magic box with tiny people (and sometimes monsters) inside of it.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.