Prophecy leads to mothers attempted murder of children

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2011, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2011 03:58 PM by Thammuz.)
Prophecy leads to mothers attempted murder of children
Don't know if this was posted before, but it really saddens me. How can a loving mother do this? The poison of religion must be one of the only things that can explain her actions. Poor girls...

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2011, 03:50 PM
RE: Prophecy leads to mothers attempted murder of children
Hard to say if this was a religious action or not. It said that she believed the end of the world was coming, but didn't narrow it to last Saturday. 12/21/2011 is another end, but not a religious one. With all the shit currently happening, especially after last nights tornadoes, there are a lot of people wondering around here. I've been hearing the streets abuzz all day today! If those tornadoes had come Saturday, we may well have had many mass suicides nation wide. It would have been all but impossible to to reason with a lot of the fanatics that it was just an act of bad weather.

I feel sorry for the innocent little girls myself, but all by the same token, I'm amazed that there were not more of these cases than there were. It could have easily been much worse.

Oxymoron: "Religious teaching"
"Simple common sense goes out the window when religion comes in through the door." Me (Blasphemy Fan )
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2011, 05:23 PM

(23-05-2011 03:50 PM)blasphemy fan Wrote:  I feel sorry for the innocent little girls myself, but all by the same token, I'm amazed that there were not more of these cases than there were. It could have easily been much worse.

Ofc there were other cases. They only choose to talk about the most retarded/psychotic one so that religion is not downplayed and blamed too much. Dodgy
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2011, 06:01 PM

Article

She let them suffer being wakened in the middle of the night with a knife cutting their throat, so as to avoid ascending to the bosom of Christ! What a sick twisted bitch! She's going to break a commandment and damn herself to hell, according to her faith, thinking she's saving her daughters from suffering a Rapture! I hope she has a great time in womans prison. Where mom's and shiv's abound.

I think the headlines that fed this nonsense for weeks prior to May 21st helped compel the weakest minds to think this life is finally over. And all that they fear about it, while following a mythology that breeds fear and then feeds on the reciprocal affect that implants itself in followers, it's not really surprising that this woman would think she's doing god's will. And herself a favor, as I can't imagine anyone who want's to be a parent and honors what is a real covenant between one's self and their child, would find any cause to do them harm. Much less some charlatan senior citizen's lie that it's the end of the world, again!

My thoughts go to these little girls. And I hope the mother finds the justice in this world that she's forced to live in, and bear the responsibility of making these kind of headlines. The sorriest 15 minutes she'll ever know.
Quote this message in a reply