"Prophet" claims to raise the dead for $1000

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2016, 09:34 AM
RE: "Prophet" claims to raise the dead for $1000
Some people just beg to be cheated.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2016, 09:35 AM
Why doesn't he bring Jesus, Paul, or any of the other apostles back from the dead?

I'll bet he can get a lot more than $1000 if he accomplishes this.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
21-03-2016, 09:42 AM
id first have to know what kind of zombie id be getting. is it the slow kind like in the original dawn of the dead or the running kind like in the remake? $1000 for a runner is a steal, but i would only fork over $500 for a walker.
[+] 5 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
21-03-2016, 09:48 AM
(21-03-2016 09:35 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Why doesn't he bring Jesus, Paul, or any of the other apostles back from the dead?

I'll bet he can get a lot more than $1000 if he accomplishes this.

John and George would be better. The reunion tour alone would be worth billions...

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
21-03-2016, 12:30 PM
(21-03-2016 07:30 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Would be nice to see Benny Hinn Sued.

Would be real nice, but then we wouldn't have a new funny youtube videos such as

Or

[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
21-03-2016, 12:37 PM
If this guy can just go around raising people from the dead how is that not on every news channel? I mean that's kind of a big deal, someone is for sure dead and now they are back. How would that even make them feel? Hey you're a zombie now but your family just really wanted you back. What if they were in Heaven, you just dragged them out of paradise so they a hang out on Earth, go back to work, pay their bills, get sick and die all over again? It doesn't really sound so great.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
21-03-2016, 01:14 PM
(21-03-2016 12:37 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  If this guy can just go around raising people from the dead how is that not on every news channel? I mean that's kind of a big deal, someone is for sure dead and now they are back. How would that even make them feel? Hey you're a zombie now but your family just really wanted you back. What if they were in Heaven, you just dragged them out of paradise so they a hang out on Earth, go back to work, pay their bills, get sick and die all over again? It doesn't really sound so great.

Oh, c'mon. It's the biased liberal atheist Jewish media cartel oppressing the faithful.
They won't let people know the truth. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-03-2016, 01:21 PM
(21-03-2016 12:37 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  If this guy can just go around raising people from the dead how is that not on every news channel? I mean that's kind of a big deal, someone is for sure dead and now they are back. How would that even make them feel? Hey you're a zombie now but your family just really wanted you back. What if they were in Heaven, you just dragged them out of paradise so they a hang out on Earth, go back to work, pay their bills, get sick and die all over again? It doesn't really sound so great.

That would add a whole different level to the criminal justice system...

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
22-03-2016, 05:47 AM
(21-03-2016 09:42 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  id first have to know what kind of zombie id be getting. is it the slow kind like in the original dawn of the dead or the running kind like in the remake? $1000 for a runner is a steal, but i would only fork over $500 for a walker.

I don't think I would want a runner. It would chase you and never get tired or have to sleep. You would die.
22-03-2016, 05:54 AM
If one doesn't have to pay until after the work is done I'd hire him. Maybe I will leave $1000 in my will for just such an occasion.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post