"Prophet" claims to raise the dead for $1000

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2016, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2016 08:59 AM by god has no twitter account.)
RE: "Prophet" claims to raise the dead for $1000
(21-03-2016 08:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 08:18 AM)Kyx Wrote:  If you are stupid enough to believe in this, you deserve to be conned Wink

The truly amazing part -- that there's people stupid enough to believe it - that HAVE $1000......................

So, if Yakim were bringing a friend of mine back from the dead, at cost price, I could say to him: "So, you are a not for profit prophet prophet?".Facepalm

Someone had to.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2016, 09:05 AM
(22-03-2016 08:46 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 08:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The truly amazing part -- that there's people stupid enough to believe it - that HAVE $1000......................

So, if Yakim were bringing a friend of mine back from the dead, at cost price, I could say to him: "So, you are a not for profit prophet prophet?".Facepalm

Someone had to.

Yes, I am amazed that intelligence does not play much of a role in how much money someone has. It has always baffled me that people with college degrees can be so damn dumb. Then again, take a look at the politicians out there.
22-03-2016, 09:09 AM
(21-03-2016 12:37 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  If this guy can just go around raising people from the dead how is that not on every news channel? I mean that's kind of a big deal, someone is for sure dead and now they are back. How would that even make them feel? Hey you're a zombie now but your family just really wanted you back. What if they were in Heaven, you just dragged them out of paradise so they a hang out on Earth, go back to work, pay their bills, get sick and die all over again? It doesn't really sound so great.

What I want to know is where does he find idiots that will pay up front. If I could find people like that with money, I have a bridge or 2 to sell them. lol
[+] 2 users Like Birdguy1979's post
22-03-2016, 11:23 PM
(22-03-2016 05:47 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 09:42 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  id first have to know what kind of zombie id be getting. is it the slow kind like in the original dawn of the dead or the running kind like in the remake? $1000 for a runner is a steal, but i would only fork over $500 for a walker.

I don't think I would want a runner. It would chase you and never get tired or have to sleep. You would die.

Well I'm assuming he would have it chained up before I bought it. To be released on the unsuspecting public at my leisure. Unless he's a fucking amateur, in which case I'll take my business elsewhere.
23-03-2016, 02:35 AM
(21-03-2016 08:18 AM)Kyx Wrote:  If you are stupid enough to believe in this, you deserve to be conned Wink

"There's a sucker born every minute"
David Hannum

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
23-03-2016, 04:01 AM
so how many zombies has he raised and what kind are they ? are they slow ? fast ? totally blind and rely solely on sound to find their next victim ? or are they vegetarians ?

either way the only way to stop a problem is to take it out at the source.... all in favor for raiding the zombie maker and liberating all that cash and giving it to charity meet up outside his house at 00:15 GMT Cool
23-03-2016, 05:10 AM
I'm not impressed. Hell, even Pepsi could do it as far back as the 60s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvC7uV7BTek

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored