Prophet.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2014, 07:01 AM
RE: Prophet.
(06-01-2014 12:00 PM)morondog Wrote:  Halp halp I accidentally a lemon!

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
14-01-2014, 08:23 AM
(14-01-2014 03:00 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-01-2014 02:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  There's gonna be some serious saggage when she gets older.

Actually a study just showed that wearing a bra increases saggage.

No. That would be gravity Cool

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
14-01-2014, 09:16 AM
(14-01-2014 03:00 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-01-2014 02:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  There's gonna be some serious saggage when she gets older.
Actually a study just showed that wearing a bra increases saggage.

I went looking for the source of that information. Mostly it came about as a media buzz where editors went crazy with the "we have an excuse to put women in bras into our articles" line of the whole thing.
Jean-Denis Rouillon appears to be the original source but I haven't found any published work by him covering this topic. The closest I found was reference to a radio interview in which he made several of the claims attributed to him[1].

Quote:In an interview with The Local, an English-written newspaper in France, Rouillon stressed "These are preliminary results. The small sample of 320 young women is not representative of the entire population - that would require something like 300,000 subjects."

The study did confirm that, according to preliminary data, when young women stop wearing a bra:
There is no deterioration in the orientation of their breasts
There is widespread improvement in the orientation of their breasts

[1] http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259073.php

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
14-01-2014, 09:59 AM
Are we still drinking?
I really need to sign up for some sort of notification ding of a kind here. Is there a drinking **ding** we can send to my new smart phone?

Big GrinCoolBig Grin

14-01-2014, 10:03 AM
(14-01-2014 09:16 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(14-01-2014 03:00 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Actually a study just showed that wearing a bra increases saggage.

I went looking for the source of that information. Mostly it came about as a media buzz where editors went crazy with the "we have an excuse to put women in bras into our articles" line of the whole thing.
Jean-Denis Rouillon appears to be the original source but I haven't found any published work by him covering this topic. The closest I found was reference to a radio interview in which he made several of the claims attributed to him[1].

Quote:In an interview with The Local, an English-written newspaper in France, Rouillon stressed "These are preliminary results. The small sample of 320 young women is not representative of the entire population - that would require something like 300,000 subjects."

The study did confirm that, according to preliminary data, when young women stop wearing a bra:
There is no deterioration in the orientation of their breasts
There is widespread improvement in the orientation of their breasts

Seriously
(1) Do you know anything about breasts?
(2) Do you know anything about gravity?

for the love of pete and his disciples...........

LMFAO

14-01-2014, 10:41 AM
(14-01-2014 10:03 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(14-01-2014 09:16 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I went looking for the source of that information. Mostly it came about as a media buzz where editors went crazy with the "we have an excuse to put women in bras into our articles" line of the whole thing.

Seriously
(1) Do you know anything about breasts?
(2) Do you know anything about gravity?

for the love of pete and his disciples...........

LMFAO

I try - I am a willing pupil. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post