Prophetical Eclipse and Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Prophetical Eclipse and Trump
This religious guy claims that the eclipse passing over Trump victory locations is a message from God. Really. And, like so many other religious speakers he also believes that the eclipse is a prophetical sign. (Like all the other failed prophecy signs)

Here is the thing about potential...You either use your gift or your gift uses you. You are either a rocket or a bomb.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2017, 10:56 PM
RE: Prophetical Eclipse and Trump
Gee, someone else besides Trump himself thinks the universe revolves around him. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
19-08-2017, 11:01 PM
He didn't win oregon.

Jus saying sooooo much lose.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-08-2017, 12:14 AM
(19-08-2017 11:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  He didn't win oregon.

Jus saying sooooo much lose.

Yabut. That's only because Clinton rigged the ballot count.

Oregon is fake news!

Angel

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
20-08-2017, 12:54 AM
People like this scare the living shit outta me. So much that i actually hope they are con men.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 5 users Like Deesse23's post
20-08-2017, 02:29 AM
I think they are a cruder, far less intelligent version of Professor John Nash (A Beautiful Mind) in that they see patterns and conspiracies everywhere they look. And even when those patterns prove time and again to be false, and even when their prophecies do not materialize they still see the world through their distorted views. If Israel is attacked it is prophecy. It Israel attacks someone it is prophecy. If Trump is elected it is prophecy. It Clinton got elected it is a different prophecy. In that video he claimed that the eclipse shadow was following the path of states Trump won. Well, I am CERTAIN he would have declared it a judgment from God had Clinton won those states. He would be saying that God sent the eclipse as a warning. And notice how the eclipse is cutting the nation in half. How much louder can God speak, America?! Repent for voting Clinton in!

Humans are pattern recognizing machines. I think Professor Sapolsky said that. Only problem is that preachers like that have Revelation on the brain and hope every waking moment that the world burns.

Here is the thing about potential...You either use your gift or your gift uses you. You are either a rocket or a bomb.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Oaken's post
20-08-2017, 05:43 AM
Jim Bakker and his merry band of apocalyptic con-artists. Facepalm

This post-hoc nonsense drove a wedge between my rational and religious mind when I was still a Christian, I started recognizing post-hoc reasoning and rejecting it, as well as rejecting these prophetic peddlers.

So maybe I should thank these con-artists for giving me an example of religious fallacies and how I no longer wanted to affiliate myself with these clowns or the weird post-hoc based religion they were part of.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
20-08-2017, 05:53 AM
Hmm... causing darkness across much of the area where Tramp won... seems appropriate to me.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
20-08-2017, 06:24 AM
These numb cunts come up with this drivel on a regular basis - then when it falls down flatter than a hooker's back during fleet week - the believers all magically forget the unfulfilled promise, and line up for the next prediction.

It's hard to imagine such stupidity existing without serious birth defects mixed with poorly made street drugs.

And yet, it does.

Facepalm

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
20-08-2017, 06:33 AM
I spilled some yogurt on the floor this morning. The splatter was in the shape of a T. What does this mean? Shocking

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post