Proposed New Law

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2016, 06:02 AM
Proposed New Law
I'd like to make a proposal.

Anytime someone makes the claim that "God Spoke To Me" --- that is, anyone who claims to have heard the voice of the "guy who created the universe" -- shall be strapped down, and shot up with an appropriate dose of Thorazine.

Now -- if "God" is really speaking to this person, I'm sure he (or she, depending on the deity involved) will have no problems whatsoever overcoming the pharmaceutical interference --- and will go on with whatever divine (or nefarious) plans he/she had in mind in the first place.

If it's just a whackadoodle looking for attention, it'll quiet them down considerably.

Everybody wins.

This should apply also to any priest/preacher/rabbi/imam/shaman/witch doctor who tells anyone else what "god wants them to do" --- and it should be a double dose of Thorazine if any monetary gain is involved.

I think we can all agree this is only appropriate, humane, and necessary....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-01-2016, 07:56 AM
RE: Proposed New Law
As much as I'd love that (though thorazine=chlorpromazine is a low-potency antipsychotic, I personally would use haloperidol as it requires a smaller dose, thus less side effects), it would be a form of censorship, with which I greatly disagree. Diagnose them as a schizophreniac first, THEN seduce them Big Grin
13-01-2016, 08:46 AM
RE: Proposed New Law
Just shoot the fucker.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.