Proselytising and Pizza

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: Proselytising and Pizza
(23-09-2013 11:10 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 07:15 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  Even donuts after a sermon make the sermon worth it (if the donuts are that fucking good!)

It always amazed me how many college kids the church could "reach" on sundays that had a pot luck lunch after the service. Rolleyes

And those kids would always return to church again.......on sundays that had a pot luck lunch after the service. Drinking Beverage

If food is all it takes for people to do my bidding...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 09:07 AM
(23-09-2013 06:46 PM)Hypatia Wrote:  Take a whole pie, open the box and sneeze on it.

While you hold the box and graze through the contaminated pie, offer a slice to everyone, telling them that prayer will protect them for your TB.

If none bites (!) on your offer, pull the string on that whole "PRAYER WORKS" horse shit by asking if any believer there has ever been to a doctor....like EVER.

Cough. LOTS.

You're evil... I like you.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
24-09-2013, 09:25 AM
Consider

Ask why their gods hate the lactose intolerant

... and why those poor souls were designed that way in the first place.

Dodgy

24-09-2013, 09:55 AM
he is really disgusting, meaning literally human beings rights in fire and eaten as a meal to share for any living pleasure that would erase the crime

who invent such images??? that cant b supported by any objective logic of existing thing

shit inferior wills proving powers given to shit people, that live only from taking advantage of humans slavery to mean being above all humans themselves, through what an inferior enjoy doing to banalize it as the reference to normal fact instead of right humans existence,

like replacing conscious realisations of else by communicating with everyone through everything realities, which is the existence common factor of all humans, with eating burgers and pizzas

and the freak idea meant as a value from killing totally humans existence rights, like u should refuse the pizza
as if it matters in anyway

there is total destruction of logics for complete powers of freak most inferior living shit
24-09-2013, 07:25 PM
(24-09-2013 09:55 AM)absols Wrote:  he is really disgusting, meaning literally human beings rights in fire and eaten as a meal to share for any living pleasure that would erase the crime

who invent such images??? that cant b supported by any objective logic of existing thing

shit inferior wills proving powers given to shit people, that live only from taking advantage of humans slavery to mean being above all humans themselves, through what an inferior enjoy doing to banalize it as the reference to normal fact instead of right humans existence,

like replacing conscious realisations of else by communicating with everyone through everything realities, which is the existence common factor of all humans, with eating burgers and pizzas

and the freak idea meant as a value from killing totally humans existence rights, like u should refuse the pizza
as if it matters in anyway

there is total destruction of logics for complete powers of freak most inferior living shit

WTF are you talking about?

Seriously, if English is not your primary language, use an online language translator.

I think he is a troll or a bot.