Proselytizing rabbi, really?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Proselytizing rabbi, really?
Seriously, how ridiculous is this? And the guy calls himself a rabbi and speaks Hebrew. What a scumbag.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
14-04-2016, 02:38 PM
(14-04-2016 02:25 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Seriously, how ridiculous is this? And the guy calls himself a rabbi and speaks Hebrew. What a scumbag.

Yes. Welcome to my world. Dodgy

It would be like a bunch of Christians running around, calling themselves atheists, wearing evolution t-shirts and professing that they believe in a "very old earth" because 6,000 years is a really long time, while otherwise practicing Christianity exactly like every other Christian on the planet.

I don't know how well this "rabbi" speaks Hebrew, but I recently saw a Youtube video of a messianic "rabbi" reading from the Torah in Hebrew. -Except what he was saying was mainly just a nonsensical word salad. He got stuck after the first sentence and just started making shit up about a party. People thought they were getting an authentic Torah reading. What a lying sack of shit.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
14-04-2016, 02:55 PM
Well, he was pretty convincing, made me want to convert. I'm joining the Fellowship tomorrow ... April Fort Night!!! <~ That's for DeltaBravo

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
14-04-2016, 04:29 PM
One of the most hysterically funny discussions was with someone who called themselves a 'Torah observant Christian' and one of those true believer™ Christian types explaining why they're wrong.

I just love to see them argue.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-04-2016, 04:33 PM
My brain reads this every time as "Proselytizing rabbit". Maybe I spent too much time in Dom's LSD thread. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
14-04-2016, 05:07 PM
(14-04-2016 04:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My brain reads this every time as "Proselytizing rabbit". Maybe I spent too much time in Dom's LSD thread. Undecided

You're late! You're late! For a very important dateā€¦The Rapture!
--- Proselytizing Rabbit
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
14-04-2016, 11:12 PM
(14-04-2016 11:56 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I called them...told them we weren't Jewish and they profusely apologized for the intrusion. We were called obviously in error...

But here's the thing...they removed us from the call list at once. I actually kinda missed their calls...Laugh out load. It was a welcome weekend thing for me.

Those guys where on their shit and punctual, probably why they're so good at running banks... Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
15-04-2016, 01:40 AM
yeah, kinda weird. Usually the jewish don't go doing things like that.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ